Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #41
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What If Rampage Kakashi Goes MS + Sage Mode?

i don't understand why do ppl think kakashi is going to turn sage mode? he never copy that move.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #42
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And he cant, as weve been discussing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #43
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Actually, I can go a bit more in depth on the regular attack basis

Chidori takes advantage of the Lightning element, The lightning can pierce perfectly through by taking advantage of your negative molecules
In essence, if a chidori was charged with negative Lighting, it could make us explode if science existed in Naruto
But, that means a Chidori is made of Positive lightning, therefore, it doesnt attract to metal, which if im right is positively charged

What im saying is, Lightning is normally Negative energy, or to be precise, pure energy, Plasma, which if you should know is a highly unstable mass.

Rasengan is really simple to explain

Swirl Chakra, And it swirls your molecules when it hits you
Hence the huge warp marks on everyone Naruto hits.
So its an obvious technique, with obvious effects, the bigger the rasengan, the more molecular twist you get.

Who else hates science everyone?
So Chidori + Rasengan = Ball Lightning?

So many kinds of lightning. I want to seem them all used! Elve Lightning, Blue Jet Lightning, Heat lightning, Sheet Lightning, Sprite Lightning, OhmanIneedtowashmyclothes-Lightning. Px<
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #44
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
So Chidori + Rasengan = Ball Lightning?

So many kinds of lightning. I want to seem them all used! Elve Lightning, Blue Jet Lightning, Heat lightning, Sheet Lightning, Sprite Lightning, OhmanIneedtowashmyclothes-Lightning. Px<
And dont forget horny lightning, its attracted to everything! And pierces all!

To get the joke, you have to be a close relative to be this odd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #45
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
I don't know if it's actually been determined that Rasengan > Chidori. It is more advanced in chakra Manipulation but it lacks nature manipulation. And remember, the two attacks also stale-mated in Naruto's trade-off with Sasuke after Danzo was killed. So really they're just two different weapons all together.Think of chidori as kinda like getting stabbed in the face with knife and Rasengan is like getting pummeled in the face with a baseball bat. Either one is going to get the job done.....so I guess Kakashi would just prefer to stick with his original style.
Rasengan beats Chidori. Just ask Sasuke. He knows. Hospital roof scene
when Naruto and Sasuke first fight. They hit the water towers. Sasuke
thinks his Chidori did more damage until he sees the backside of the
water tower Naruto rasenganed and sees that it was demolished.

Also in battle. Chidori allows one to impale their arm through someone.
However Rasengan basically explodes the person's backside. See Kabuto
who only survived (and barely) because his medic jutsu is just that good.

And that's just stage 1.

FRS is a whole new ball game.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #46
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Rasengan beats Chidori. Just ask Sasuke. He knows. Hospital roof scene
when Naruto and Sasuke first fight. They hit the water towers. Sasuke
thinks his Chidori did more damage until he sees the backside of the
water tower Naruto rasenganed and sees that it was demolished.

Also in battle. Chidori allows one to impale their arm through someone.
However Rasengan basically explodes the person's backside. See Kabuto
who only survived (and barely) because his medic jutsu is just that good.

And that's just stage 1.

FRS is a whole new ball game.
Yes FRS is a different ball game but this debate is chidori vs. regular rasengan.
I figured you would go to the water tower scene. I see what you're saying but again it just goes back to what I said before. Sasuke's tower was demolishid in the front yet Naruto's had only a pin hole. Nothing happened to the back of Sasuke's tower but Naruto's was a trainwreck. It doesn't mean one is better than the other over all. Chidori concentrates it's damage to the point of impact. Rasengan just obliterates whatever is in it's path. It's just two different attacks.
It's like getting hit with a 16 oz glove as opposed to a 5 oz. The fist wearing the 5 oz is going to allow more damage to a concentrated point. You would probably be cut and bruised but the impact wouldn't feel so devastating. The fist with the 16 oz glove probably won't cut or bruise you since the pressure is applied over a wider surface. However, the impact it delivers will make it feel as tho the world is shaking under your feet.
Rasengan and Chidori are just two different attacks created to impose two different types of damage. Even tho they are different, one is just as deadly as the other as long as the person using the precision attack (chidori) is capable of being extremely accurate (thus the Sharingan comes into play). In less skilled hands, I would agree that chidori is inferior to rasengan.....but as long as it's Kakashi or Sasuke are using it, it's equal for me.....hence the stalemate the last time Sasuke and Naruto collided. with the two attacks.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #47
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Yes FRS is a different ball game but this debate is chidori vs. regular rasengan.
I figured you would go to the water tower scene. I see what you're saying but again it just goes back to what I said before. Sasuke's tower was demolishid in the front yet Naruto's had only a pin hole. Nothing happened to the back of Sasuke's tower but Naruto's was a trainwreck. It doesn't mean one is better than the other over all. Chidori concentrates it's damage to the point of impact. Rasengan just obliterates whatever is in it's path. It's just two different attacks.
It's like getting hit with a 16 oz glove as opposed to a 5 oz. The fist wearing the 5 oz is going to allow more damage to a concentrated point. You would probably be cut and bruised but the impact wouldn't feel so devastating. The fist with the 16 oz glove probably won't cut or bruise you since the pressure is applied over a wider surface. However, the impact it delivers will make it feel as tho the world is shaking under your feet.
Rasengan and Chidori are just two different attacks created to impose two different types of damage. Even tho they are different, one is just as deadly as the other as long as the person using the precision attack (chidori) is capable of being extremely accurate (thus the Sharingan comes into play). In less skilled hands, I would agree that chidori is inferior to rasengan.....but as long as it's Kakashi or Sasuke are using it, it's equal for me.....hence the stalemate the last time Sasuke and Naruto collided. with the two attacks.
Rasengan is better. It's more damaging and it doesn't need sharingan.
I mentioned FRS because rasengan itself is incomplete. Chidori isn't.
Unless you want to try and say that Kirin is the evolved form of Chidori.
Even then FRS beats Kirin because while Kirin can (so far) only be used
once with ideal conditions. FRS can be used three times in Sage Mode.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #48
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You have no argument from me there. FRS is better than any direct attack technique period (with the exception of tailed beast bomb).
And yes Rasengan is definately better to learn if you don't have Sharingan. Like I said, Chidori is only on the same level if it is in the right hands.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote