Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:48 AM   #41
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chapter 534 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Cause I doubt they just let Naruto pass by if talking won't work.

And we know Naruto.
If his Mind is set to something he'll do it.
Only Option then would be to fight to keep him back.

Also:
Why post so many Guards to talk?
Why ask for Tsunade's Permission to talk?
And most of all they wouldn't need Weapons for just talking.

They're prepared to fight if needed.
Hence their serious expressions as well.
They don't mess around.

Especially the Akimichi who's positioning shouts:
"No passing through here"
i agree 100% also you have 2 clan leaders, and jonin of considerable ability there. Shikamaru an Shino's pops. i don't see them being there just to talk. and like i said once Naruto gets outside he is gonna sense what is going on i think. but ya naruto is gonna have to throw down, but not an all out fight more like a get through them blitz to make it outside. he should be skilled enough to utilize his speed by now.

from the 8tails convo w/ Bee he doesn't want to get in a fight w/ naruto either.

next couple chaps are gonna get real interesting. i foresee Naruto making it out than doin a sense scan and we will get glimpses of all the battles going on.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:24 AM   #42
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

In the previous chapter, he was so scared of hurting his late sensei, that he almost put in danger the lifes of those around him.

In this chapter, he stood up and managed to defeat his sensei, along with his team, and claimed to put an end to the that fight.

I feel that TnJ has been used on Chouji.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:16 AM   #43
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

[QUOTE]i agree 100% also you have 2 clan leaders, and jonin of considerable ability there. Shikamaru an Shino's pops. [QUOTE]

That's not Shikamaru's dad. You can tell by this particular Nara clan member missing the facial scars and having a strange ponytail.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 04-07-2011, 06:56 AM   #44
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This fight has been to dragged out for me. Pluse Sasuke STILL has not been shown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
This fight has been to dragged out for me. Pluse Sasuke STILL has not been shown
After Sasuke Shippuden of the last couple years, it is a major relief. Heck, we barely saw Naruto. Of course the last few weeks he went missing again but he is back in action now!

Old 04-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
After Sasuke Shippuden of the last couple years, it is a major relief. Heck, we barely saw Naruto. Of course the last few weeks he went missing again but he is back in action now!
Sasuke Shippuden was EPIC and oh well. I mean they should at least show Zets go after the Daimyo I want to see Naruto RS the guys who don't want him to leave. I mean they clearly stand no chance against him in SM or even normally, RS would just be over kill of epic.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-07-2011 at 09:20 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #47
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want Natuo to RS Iruka. That would be a twist.

Old 04-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #48
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I want Natuo to RS Iruka. That would be a twist.
A nice one at that.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:00 AM   #49
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

The chapter was really fine its just that, It was a bit of a bother I guess to some fans... I liked Choji when he started losing weight but than again wow Kishimoto.. and at least naruto is finally trying to figure out what the hecks going on!! And yayyy Iruka!! XD Oi man... finally kishimoto, showing Naruto now!! That makes me happy r.r

LHG

Old 04-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #50
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I want Iruka to show some balls in the throwdown. He has too much of a wimpy personality most of the time. I want to see Flummoxed Iruka again, along with some awesome feats considering his ultimate loss to the fight is essentially a foregone conclusion.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:11 PM   #51
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

They wouldn't send so many guard if they didn't know that naruto is strong. But even all the people that came. They don't stand a chance. If they couldn't do a crap thing againts pain... then its tough luck for them to face the man who completely forked up pain

Its gonna be an interesting chapter.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 04-08-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #52
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
They wouldn't send so many guard if they didn't know that naruto is strong. But even all the people that came. They don't stand a chance. If they couldn't do a crap thing againts pain... then its tough luck for them to face the man who completely forked up pain

Its gonna be an interesting chapter.
and got waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy stronger after pain
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die

Last edited by Vornmusion; 04-08-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #53
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I liked this chapter, it was easily better than last. I liked how Asuma went out proud of his students. The action as usual was very difficult to follow but i'll wait for the anime to spoon feed me. I love all scenes with Bee and i like how dumb he is where his Jinchurriki gets so mad at him lol. And Naruto is pretty dumb too so they're like 2 pea's in a pod, i just hope they stay a team from now on or good friends. I can see them joining the action soon, if not the action coming to them.

I really want to see Naruto's new power in action, and Kakashi's rampage, more than anything right now....
Old 04-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #54
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Eight tails: whats the plan

Bee: plan???

Eight tails: werent you listening we cant let naruto leave this room

Bee: then im counting on you eight tails

Eight tails: god help us all

hahahaha you said it eight tails
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Old 04-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #55
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I was more surprised at Ino and Choji in this chapter than Shikamaru.

I guess Shikamaru wanted to show Asuma a new technique he developed through Asuma's weapons.

I thought Asuma cracking an joke was either cliche or ironic.

I was most surprised at Choji growing such large wings.

I like the battles.

Besides when you think about it only the weak or less important ETZ went down first.

Shin: Had absolutely zero skills. More useless than Karin or Sakura.
Sasori: Had no puppets and a puppet master is as good as their puppets. No puppets=fodder
Zabuza: Probably the weakest villian in the entire series. He was only their to show the power of the Executioner Blade.
Haku: He and Zabuza are a pair if Zabuza dies then he dies.
Kinkaku and Ginkaku: 3 chapters is enough at a pace that Narutogoes at per chapter. Besides they were stinking up the place.
Hanzo: He was the least important so far(before Chukichi). Besides he was only their to show off his skills of poison tactics.
Asuma: 2 chapters is enough considering he took out a lot of ninjas before his fight with his students.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 04-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #56
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It was pretty good. some nice feats for some pretty featless characters. Also nice that Naruto isn't completely in the dark anymore.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ino-shika-chou was awesome!! kick butt!!!
yay iruka~! go talk some sense into naruto!!
ya..i'd like to see the other divisions too....like more of kakashi and his division~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #58
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Iruka, the uselessness, do something!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #59
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Iruka, the uselessness, do something!
Iruka is Tobi. What better way to abscond with Naruto?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #60
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm jonesin' for some Kakashi Rampage Epic Beatdown Supermegabash. Frankly, he doesn't seem all that ticked off, which only makes it better. They keep calling him copy ninja, but you rarely see anything that doesn't seem like it came from him except the Zabuza water dragon trick. I'm waiting with a grin.

Also, Gaara's division looks huge, and I hope the action starts over there soon.

Naruto will either be talked out of rash action (yah, right), or he'll brush by these tools like they're smoke.

I'm tellin' you, he'll be the juubi's jinchuuriki. It feels inevitable. I see scenarios where it doesn't happen, but they're much less cool...

--George Bernard Shaw

Tags
524, chapter, manga