Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-08-2011, 07:18 AM   #21
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 206 Discussion

I think sakura lied about the part that she didn't care about sasuke anymore and that she wants naruto to drop the promise. Becuase you saw. She was blushed whe she said she loves him and an honest look in her eyes. I don't think she meant she loves him but only like in the way of liking somebody but not actually loving them for real. While when she was talking to sasuke her face was weird and it looked like she was in pain or something.

Which i find ridicoulous and funny. She is to much of an indecisive girl. She should get her head straightened out...
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #22
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

She lied about loving him.

But she is slowly starting to love him more and more. She`ll love him more than Sasuke!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #23
tobi the terrible
Academy Graduate

tobi the terrible is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
She lied about loving him.

But she is slowly starting to love him more and more. She`ll love him more than Sasuke!!!
agreed

fight for freedom
fight for family and friends
fight for fun...
tobi the terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #24
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It's funny how hypocritical Naruto becomes in this episode XD
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #25
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
It's funny how hypocritical Naruto becomes in this episode XD
Exactly. He completely i mean. Like he is blowing her off xD thats the funny part out of it ^^
Old 04-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #26
Narut0
Apprentice Genin

Narut0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Am I the only one who thinks Sakura DOES like Naruto at least a little? Why would she blush like that if it were a complete lie?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #27
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

She does like Naruto, but she also likes Sasuke.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #28
tobi the terrible
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
She does like Naruto, but she also likes Sasuke.
its like this u love two people in different ways one in looks and coolness the other in personally it can hard to tell the difference sometimes, i know ill forgive a girl for just about anything as long as she is hot its selfish but i could care less... so if feel that sakura has feelings for both but can decide which feelings are more important. what sasuke did really doesnt change much for feelings but naruto's has help very much so in getting closer to her heart. (sai kinda tried to push naruto's importance but in the end i believe all he really did was make sakura half-tell her feelings when she doesnt even know them herself)

my favorite part is the fact that naruto says he hates people who lie to themselves....its very true in my feelings as well

fight for freedom
fight for fun...
Old 04-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #29
Narut0
Apprentice Genin

She really wasnt lying about all the reasons she'd love him. It was all the truth.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #30
tobi the terrible
Academy Graduate

naruto knew something was up because its like the girl of your dreams coming out of nowhere and saying i love you....first thought is why all of a sudden so thats y he believes its all a lie

fight for freedom
fight for fun...
Old 04-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #31
Narut0
Apprentice Genin

I still think they should have told him the truth to begin with tho. Not like Sakura could even touch Sasuke in a fight
Old 04-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #32
Fifth Kazekage Gaara
Ninja Academy Student

Fifth Kazekage Gaara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0 View Post
I still think they should have told him the truth to begin with tho. Not like Sakura could even touch Sasuke in a fight
Lol just realized this. Think of the team they're sending after Sasuke.

1. Lee - We've only seen him fight a clone of himself in shippuden and get caught by a 30% Kisame water orb.

2. Sai - Really didn't do much of anything the last time they saw Sasuke. Sasuke easily broke out of the ink snakes, Chidori current brushed Sai off easily.

3. Kiba - Preta Path who was weak to physical attacks escaped him

4. Sakura - Always freezes up when Sasuke's around as well as not being anywhere near as fast as Sasuke.

How is this team going to catch or take down Sasuke like they plan too? lol. They seem a little outmatched in my eyes. I doubt they could take Sasuke alone nevermind team Taka as a whole. lols.
Fifth Kazekage Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #33
Narut0
Apprentice Genin

LOL. Yeah
Old 04-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #34
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

The point is. Sakura does love naruto but not in that way. The fact that naruto declined her is because she said stuff like these: I don't care about sasuke anymore or i want you to forget our promise.

Sakura does like naruto alot. Even with looks and stuff. But its hard to get rid of your fantasy when you already have 1. And she made 1 with herself and sasuke. Now she wants to forcibly stop it but she dosen't realise yet that she has no chance of doing that..

And that ladies and gentlemen is that ^^ xD
Old 04-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #35
Narut0
Apprentice Genin

We all knew that already lol
Old 04-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #36
Blade Kitten
Ninja Academy Student

Blade Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
The point is. Sakura does love naruto but not in that way. The fact that naruto declined her is because she said stuff like these: I don't care about sasuke anymore or i want you to forget our promise.

Sakura does like naruto alot. Even with looks and stuff. But its hard to get rid of your fantasy when you already have 1. And she made 1 with herself and sasuke. Now she wants to forcibly stop it but she dosen't realise yet that she has no chance of doing that..

And that ladies and gentlemen is that ^^ xD
That is why the opening is called lovers.
Blade Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:57 AM   #37
Banks
Ninja Academy Student

Banks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I liked the graffiti ending, was kind of cool. As for the opening and ending songs, they will not go on my iPod just yet. They're fine as OP and ED songs, but that's it(maybe they'll grow on me, who knows). I'm getting really excited about the next episodes, Kisame<33 vs. Killer Bee is gonna be an epic battle. The one thing i disliked about Sakuras confession to naruto was that she went on and on about Sasuke. Yeah, if a girl confessed her feelings to me i would very much like her to talk about my rival in massive amounts, not. it's not like her feelings for Sasuke just suddenly disappeared, and Naruto knows that. So no point in standing there telling Naruto otherwise. ;/

Spoiler:
Sakura has yet again proven how useless she is(sry to say this Sakura fans) :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifth Kazekage Gaara View Post

1. Lee - We've only seen him fight a clone of himself in shippuden and get caught by a 30% Kisame water orb.

2. Sai - Really didn't do much of anything the last time they saw Sasuke. Sasuke easily broke out of the ink snakes, Chidori current brushed Sai off easily.

4. Sakura - Always freezes up when Sasuke's around as well as not being anywhere near as fast as Sasuke.

How is this team going to catch or take down Sasuke like they plan too? lol. They seem a little outmatched in my eyes. I doubt they could take Sasuke alone nevermind team Taka as a whole. lols.
There's just no way.
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #38
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Im sitting in the edge of my seat for the full Kisame battle

Its his high point after all, and he doesnt even get a lick of good things in the future
So after this battle, Aint watching the anime for a while

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #39
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think its kind of an interesting episode, and being an avid anime reader, putting a bit of verbal emotion to it creates an interesting concept.

I liked the opening scene because it brought Bee back into the picture (as his goofy self) and brought up the coming battle!

I also, as many, saw that Sakura was lieing about her feelings to attempt to dislodge Naruto from his desire to save Sauske. While it is interesting and could possibly be true, you can tell its forced and definitely wrong time and place. However the little bit of after thought as she was leaving (which if it were honest) kind of shows that it was a lie, not a lot of sadness for being turned down (if any) and more on the impending show down with Sauske.

Finally we have the ending where we see the square off with Bee and Kisame. I am really looking foward to seeing what the animators do with this! You just know its going to be good :-)
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #40
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifth Kazekage Gaara View Post

I wouldn't underestimate them yet.

I mean Lee has the 8 Gates and is capable entering the 5th and maybe 6th gate.

Kiba has that Wolf Fang jutsu that can tear an target to shreds and if it misses the wind current turns into razor blades that cuts anything near him.

Sai......actually Sai...you haven't seen his full potential....Since in the manga(later in the anime) he defeats an powerful enemy whose names shall be unknown with an awesome drawing of his plus he is really fast and and the strongest ANBU Foundation of his generation.

The only problem with Sasuke is Susano'o and Amateratsu as long as they avoiding getting hit by Tsukiyomi they're fine plus its not just them but all of the K11 is in involve like Neji and Shikamaru(before Naruto) they are the strongest of the K11.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode 206, naruto shippuden