Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #41
Raikiribyakugan
Ninja Academy Student

Raikiribyakugan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rasenshuriken vs Sasunoo

reangan shuriken is my vote.

------}>)>>)>>>)>>>

Shark Skin/samehada

(((@)

Raikiri

Currently plays shogi...
Raikiribyakugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #42
EroS
Ninja Academy Student

EroS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

FRS is a tough call. However, where the story is now it looks like the match to be questioning is Susano'o vs Beast Bomb Rasengan or (good lord this would be awesome) Beast Bomb Rasen Shuriken.
EroS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #43
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say Rasen Shuriken
The Uzamaki Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:56 PM   #44
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

susano should be able to block it, a better question is Kirin or Rasenshuriken?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:46 AM   #45
Killer_Bee
Apprentice Genin

Killer_Bee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rasen-shuriken, it's wind style to cut through things, highly dense chakra for power, and hits like a billion attacks after coming in contact
Old 04-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #46
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

kirin would dominate it's way bigger than rasen shuriken

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #47
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^Fail.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #48
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Rasen shuriken is the most complete jutsu
it destroy every chakra cell in the body of the enemy
susanoo is made from chakra so rasenshurike would be able to consume susano and even the host
Old 04-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #49
Amari360
Banned

Amari360 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
kirin would dominate it's way bigger than rasen shuriken
Ha. No. Try again.
Amari360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #50
Amari360
Banned

Amari360 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Rasen shuriken is the most complete jutsu
No it isn't.
Quote:
it destroy every chakra cell in the body of the enemy
You obviously don't understand the concept of the FRS at all.

First of all, it severs the Chakra Pathway System.

Secondly, it attacks the entire body on a cellcular level.

Thirdly, the FRS contains billions of wind blades, while the human body contains roughly 200 trillion cells.

Lastly, the Manga fails to acknowledge the workings of the interior and exterior of the human body.
Quote:
susanoo is made from chakra so rasenshurike would be able to consume susano and even the host
This claim is extremely retarded.

Prove to me that the FRS can consume the Susano'o.
Amari360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:55 PM   #51
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

tsunade said that if naruto keep using FRS he wont be able to do any jutsu or somethin like that
Old 04-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #52
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_
Genin

The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I HIGHLY doubt it. Susono'o is considered the "Ultimate Defense" if you will. I don't think a high-powered Rasengan in a Shuriken-Form can cut through Susono'o. Maybe Saskue's, but Itachi's could block it easy with that sheild.
=
IMMORTAL
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #53
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

itachi is dead right now
before susanoo it was gaara ultimate defence that was penetrated by a simple chidori
Old 04-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #54
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

i think that the ultimate defence is the rinnengan
it can block any jutsu
can I triple post?
Old 04-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #55
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_
Genin

The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
itachi is dead right now
before susanoo it was gaara ultimate defence that was penetrated by a simple chidori
Yes, that is indeed true. Gaara's sand was considered "Ultimate Defense" but then came along Itachi's Susono'o. Also, keep in mind that Susono'o hasn't been peirced by Chidori or really annything yet. Danzo tried shoving a Kunai into Susono'o but it just broke. I know very well that Itachi is dead, but the fact of the matter is that RasenShuriken can NOT peirce Itachi Susono'o, but can peirce Saskue's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
i think that the ultimate defence is the rinnengan
it can block any jutsu
can I triple post?
That might be true, but Nagato's dead now. If Nagato was alive then Rinnegan was deffinetly Ultimate Defense. But Susono'o lives on with Saskue.
=
IMMORTAL
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #56
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Susanoo. With moderate to severe damage.

Note that susano'o is a chakra based entity of sorts.

And Rasen shuriken is an attack.

Susano'o might get damaged a bit, but it could easily reform, and the structure in an incomplete phase could take a blunt attack from raikage shroud 2. And still exist.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-01-2011, 05:29 AM   #57
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ View Post

That might be true, but Nagato's dead now. If Nagato was alive then Rinnegan was deffinetly Ultimate Defense. But Susono'o lives on with Saskue.
Madara haves nagato's rinenngan
Old 05-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #58
Cheezcake
Freshmen Academy Student

Cheezcake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke when he comes back with EMS will have a complete Susano'o so no a sage rasenshuriken wont be able to break it at all.

Spoiler:
But Naruto has a basically infinite chakra reserve now thanks to taking most of the nine tails chakra, and when he completes the tailed the tailed beast rasengan, combined with his insane speed in that new mode that would probably be able to at least significantly damage Sasukes Susano'o.
Cheezcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #59
chaoticwaffle
Freshmen Academy Student

chaoticwaffle is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

rasenshuriken at the very least would temporarily weakin it so that naruto could run up and punch sasuke in his ugly mug.
chaoticwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #60
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

susano'o, it's nearly impenetrable

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote