Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 534 Discussion

oh haha calorie control.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #22
Sixth Hokage Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Sixth Hokage Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi guys,

First of all im new on this forum, but that doesn't really matter actually haha.

I just read the chapter and i don't find it very interesting. Asuma gets sealed hell to easy, just like all the other great ninja from the past; they all lost quite easily. But the ending was most interersting actually, what's Iruka doing there and what is he gonna tell naruto? Hope chapter 535 gets lots better than this one and more naruto or something about sasuke, is he still alive or did he die during the eye transplantation?
Old 04-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #23
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Caloric control. Hmm, well E=mc*c after all.
Must be like trying to control an hydrogen bomb. Kaboom!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #24
Sixth Hokage Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Ridiculous name for such an cool looking jutsu don't you think?
I never liked Choji nor Ino and I really don't know how HE is going to end this war! I think the kid is hungry he went out of his mind hah!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #25
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth Hokage Naruto View Post
Hi guys,

First of all im new on this forum, but that doesn't really matter actually haha.

I just read the chapter and i don't find it very interesting. Asuma gets sealed hell to easy, just like all the other great ninja from the past; they all lost quite easily. But the ending was most interersting actually, what's Iruka doing there and what is he gonna tell naruto? Hope chapter 535 gets lots better than this one and more naruto or something about sasuke, is he still alive or did he die during the eye transplantation?
There is no way that Sasuke dies, I mean, he is the second main character...I guess...Not sure how to say that :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth Hokage Naruto View Post
Ridiculous name for such an cool looking jutsu don't you think?
I never liked Choji nor Ino and I really don't know how HE is going to end this war! I think the kid is hungry he went out of his mind hah!
It really is a dumb name :P

He can just punch the ground, he is freaking huge!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #26
Sixth Hokage Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
There is no way that Sasuke dies, I mean, he is the second main character...I guess...Not sure how to say that :P !
Yeah i know, just meant it as a joke man, because we haven't seen a thing of him since the transplantation!
And I bet if he still will be huge as he is now, he is burning a lot of calories with his new jutsu haha!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #27
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i am w/ Vivi i enjoy these chapters. Choji is Monster now ( though the jutsu's name is funny, but could be directly commenting on the jutsu's ability. converting the body mass into chakra/ power ). Naruto is gonna have to fight i think. and once he gets out he is gonna sense everything going on i think. i mean Bee was suprised he even felt the brother's 9tails chakra. and judging from 8's comment Naruto must have gotten really juiced just training in there.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #28
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Somehow I have the feeling they are willing to fight Naruto if needed.
Why do you say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
oh haha calorie control.
Calorie control to Major tom..
Old 04-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #29
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Why do you say that?

Calorie control to Major tom..

Cause I doubt they just let Naruto pass by if talking won't work.

And we know Naruto.
If his Mind is set to something he'll do it.
Only Option then would be to fight to keep him back.

Also:
Why post so many Guards to talk?
Why ask for Tsunade's Permission to talk?
And most of all they wouldn't need Weapons for just talking.

They're prepared to fight if needed.
Hence their serious expressions as well.
They don't mess around.

Especially the Akimichi who's positioning shouts:
"No passing through here"

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 04-06-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #30
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So Kitsuchi's contributions to the war is to fight fodder Zetsu's? Wish he was more involved, but doesn't seem like he'll help out his dad since he's still with Darui's division.

Who knows, he might have a connection with the Jinchuuriki from his village and that can be his main fight.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 04-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #31
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I liked the chapter. I agree with the fact that Ino is less fodderish. Her mind transfer jutsu thing got way cooler. And Choji's stuff is cool too. Like everyone, he has a theme. He pulls it off well.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 04-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #32
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

naruto is aware things are going to get interesting the group before naruto including Iruka can't hold him back there won't even be a challange when he wips out his teleportation jutsu!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #33
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Cause I doubt they just let Naruto pass by if talking won't work.

And we know Naruto.
If his Mind is set to something he'll do it.
Only Option then would be to fight to keep him back.

Also:
Why post so many Guards to talk?
Why ask for Tsunade's Permission to talk?
And most of all they wouldn't need Weapons for just talking.

They're prepared to fight if needed.
Hence their serious expressions as well.
They don't mess around.

Especially the Akimichi who's positioning shouts:
"No passing through here"
True. Though, given that Ino-Shika-Cho has already fought considerably long times, and plans to fight many, many enemies at once, I doubt they'll be in any position to fight Naruto any time soon. Iruka etc. may fight him however =o
Old 04-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #34
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hopefully, Iruka tells Naruto what's actually going on and allows him to enter battle...that alone will give him a pass to sit out of the war. Who else understands his Ho no ishi?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #35
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Calorie Control. Let that ponder for second. Only thing interesting was that Naruto is trying to get out. I'm actually hoping for him to get out
No doubt. I'm tired of the main character being kept out of the action, although I do enjoy seeing the others show off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Caloric control. Hmm, well E=mc*c after all.
Must be like trying to control an hydrogen bomb. Kaboom!
Wasn't there a literal "Boom!" in the chapter. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutonhinataschild View Post
naruto is aware things are going to get interesting the group before naruto including Iruka can't hold him back there won't even be a challange when he wips out his teleportation jutsu!
Well, I'd agree with you, except a Nara is with them. Shadow possession can be tricky, especially if they preempt Naruto. But of course, in real terms, Naruto will get his way in this most likely, whether it's because he fights his way free or because he's just a very convincing guy.

I still don't like Choji or Ino. Butterfly wings was a bad choice imo, and Ino's slump is unwelcome on the battlefield, despite her multi-mindswitch powerup.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 04-06-2011, 07:33 PM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I liked the chapter. I agree with the fact that Ino is less fodderish. Her mind transfer jutsu thing got way cooler. And Choji's stuff is cool too. Like everyone, he has a theme. He pulls it off well.
I am also glad Ino and Choji are useful. But why couldn't they have been so when they fought Hidan and Kakuzu?

If you noticed Shikamaru gained no new skill, nor did he improve his technique in any way. Choji and Ino have finally just caught up with the Shikster. I do like that Ino seems to be the leader again and SHika has retaken his place as just being the brains. I always thought the team was much more interesting that way. It was Ino was always the most impressive of the female rookie sin the beginning.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #37
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

News Flash: Akimichies are freakin' giganormous! Holy crap.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 04-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #38
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Last couple of chapters are without doubt the worst ever by Kishi. I dont really caare anymore about what happens to the ETZs, coz most likely all of them are going to be used for "development" of fodders through TnJ and PnJ. I seriously want the next chapter to start with "And thus all the zombies were defeated" so that we can finally get back to something interesting.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 04-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #39
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It was an alright ending to Choji vs Asuma. But I think the fight could have been condensed or at least some of the flashbacks taken out that were pretty much just regurgitated info we already knew.

Kinda funny how eight tails is the "voice of reason" for Killer Bee and is
telling him to have Naruto stay put. I thought Killer Bee was unaware
of the situation but I guess he knows what's up.

Iruka is back? Ugh. Probably will win a popularity contest for this.

I'm REALLY hoping that Naruto has to fight him.

Because then Naruto can lay the beat down on him.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #40
Anbu_DAN
Apprentice Genin

Anbu_DAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

CHOJI OWNED!!! NARUTO IS COMING OUT AND THINGS R GNA GET SIKER!!! THE GIN KIN R GNA GNA SUMHOW GET OUT THEN ITS GNA B A epic TRU 9 TAILS VS wana Bs and then naru is gna hav full cntrl of 9 tails chakra

Tags
524, chapter, manga