Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Avril Lavigne Make-up Tutorial

Vanna requested me to do make-up tutorials in this section.
I didn't know what prefix to chose for this btw

Anywayz... Nick T. wanted me to do a avril-inspired look!

YouTube:

Step 1: Make-up base. Makes the make-up last longer.
Step 2: Foundation. For spots and dark circles.
Step 3: Compact powder. No more greasy feeling.
Step 4: Shimmer. On your cheeks (most), forehead nose and chin (little).
Step 5: Eyebrows. Try to find a good color and shape.
Step 6: Eyebrow gel. Helps shaping your eyebrow.
Step 7: Eyepencil. Don't have to make the lines perfect, it's just a base.
Begin with lower lashline, then the upper, hold your eyelid with your finger.
Then go around the entire eye til you got that panda-effect.
Step 8: Eyeshadow. I got one with shimmer, can be matte also.
You don't have to blend it with your finger, the little brush will blend it later.
Step 9: Mascara. Everybody does this diffrently. Just stroke the lashes carefully.
Correct your eyepencil if you must, just check the eye once more.
Step 10: Lickstick, a nude color. A good base for the lipgloss.
Step 11: Lipgloss. Also nude with little shimmer, which gives little 3D effect.
That make the lips appear bigger with more volume.

Fix your hair and you're done

Next video will be an anime inspired look.
Thanks for watching . Comments are welcome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kiseki; 04-05-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Avril Lavigne Make-up Tutorial

OMFG YOU STUCK A PENCIL IN YOUR EYE ;~;

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I know, I'm that fierce
Sooo.... did you like it? It is my first try ever.
Fails everywhere. I hope you still enjoyed watching though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Next time you do one, I'd slow down the part where you show what product you're using, but other than that (and the pencil in your eye ;~; ) I liked it xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 04-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yes! Teach us to cover our ugly.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #6
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

@ Nick
Yeah, indeed. This was little too fast.
Thanks for your opinion and encouragement for the next vid!
Btw.. trust me.. other preview pictures were creepier .. D:

@ Jacq
LMAO, I sure can look ugly without make-up xD
I don't really care what people think.
I think I look okay even without make-up.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I look like a boy. *wink* *wink* *wink*
Old 04-05-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nah, the vid wasn't too fast. I thought it was a good speed xD Just the parts where you showed what you were using since I couldn't read them xD

...Maybe I'm just illiterate =O

/Heil

Old 04-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #9
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Well you can tell what it is, either foundation, blush or mascara etc.
However I will take more time in the next vid to show the bands of the products

@ Jacq - No you look like a total babe!

Old 04-05-2011, 12:27 PM   #10
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice one! xD And the pics are very beautiful (:

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Poko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

What a "a nude color"?

Editt: I know now.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-05-2011 at 01:02 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #12
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poko-chan View Post
Nice one! xD And the pics are very beautiful (:
Thank you very much

Old 04-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What the hell?

I couldn't even watch when you shoved that pencil in your eye.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

DO A JESSIE J TUTORIAL!

/Heil

Old 04-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #15
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

OMG YEAH!

Old 04-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #16
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Pretty sure it's not shoved in the eye, they just close they eye lids down on the pencil. It might touch it a little bit, but not like /stabs eyes out.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #17
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Diamond lips and everything Kiseki xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Pretty sure it's not shoved in the eye, they just close they eye lids down on the pencil. It might touch it a little bit, but not like /stabs eyes out.
You would know =3

/Heil

Old 04-05-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Diamond lips and everything Kiseki xD

You would know =3
I have two sisters, I would know.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #19
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Diamond lips it will be! ... with the black lipstick right?

@ Jason
Oh em gee, wow that is so true.
Good job watching your sisters then .. o.o
Ps. Can I pencil your eye?

Old 04-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #20
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

I actually kinda do my eyeliner like that anyway, just lighter with the black eyeshadow...tho sometimes I wear white.

Ima start wearing more makeup nao!
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avril look, kiseki, make up tutorial