Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
Master Yoda
Chunin Exam Participant

Master Yoda is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Movie Review: How was the last movie you saw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
Easy A

6/10

It was a good story line but it had some parts that were a bit confusing. It has good humor though. It's not a family movie either, I learned a new word that I should have never learned
I thought it was a good movie
I mean, anything with Emma Stone in it is a good movie
True source reign over me
There's no end and
There's no beginning "-Blind Guardian
Master Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #22
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yoda View Post
I thought it was a good movie
I mean, anything with Emma Stone in it is a good movie
What if she is a background character only, in a live action....uh dora movie? Will it still be good? :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #23
Master Yoda
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
What if she is a background character only, in a live action....uh dora movie? Will it still be good? :3
yeah, cause I'd just focus on Emma
There's no end and
Old 04-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #24
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yoda View Post
yeah, cause I'd just focus on Emma
She was blurred out and seen for a second XD

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #25
Master Yoda
Chunin Exam Participant

I would use my imagination? lol
There's no end and
Old 04-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #26
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Piranha

I give it an 8.5/10

It was good, but I didn't think there was a good enough plot, or what the point of it was; it gets the high rating from having the funny looking bodies after they had gotten eaten. xD The

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #27
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Paul
10/10
Hilarious movie, I laughed my ass off, plus the drama they added was pretty good

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #28
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

No one's seen a movie in awhile, eh?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #29
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Black Hawk Down
GREAT movie
10/10
great action sequences, a lot of drama, yet still quite a bit humor and the storyline was written well

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 04-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #30
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

need more info bro.

Quote:

Old 04-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #31
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

shino 4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

SCREAM 4

very comical and very hd like as well, also a little scary with a great plot
8.5/10
PSN: teamedward10

shino 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #32
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Toy Story 3
9/10
It's very good and funny. I liked the ending. It's a great way to end the series.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #33
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Insidious - 6/10
It was alright in the beginning, and it had a good plot until all those random zombies started popping up everywhere. The demon in the movie just vanished too. But it had a really good ending.

Source Code - 8/10
Good plot, cool main, had an actual purpose and was just amazing overall. But the ending was confusing.

Rio - 9/10
Cute and funny. 'nuff said.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #34
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
need more info bro.
MORE? aww
it seems like a simple movie at first, get in, get the prisoners, get out, but it doesn't end up that way, more problems come along (and not problems just pulled out of nowhere) and delays them from getting back sooner. And the sad parts are put in at the right moments, and not having the characters just die near the same time. Basically one hell of a movie

P.S. I suck at reviews, so sorry lol
P.P.S. This was a movie based on an actual event, so that's probably why the story flows so well

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 04-16-2011, 11:56 PM   #35
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

The Silence of the Lambs--8/10

The movie was amazing mainly because of its great psychological thrills. It gives you a psychotic serial killer hunted down by an FBI agent whose being helped by the infamous Hannibal Lecter. The movie keeps you wondering what's going to happen next and who can't resist a cannibal biting off a dude's cheek?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #36
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Insidious - 6/10
It was alright in the beginning, and it had a good plot until all those random zombies started popping up everywhere. The demon in the movie just vanished too. But it had a really good ending.

Source Code - 8/10
Good plot, cool main, had an actual purpose and was just amazing overall. But the ending was confusing.

Rio - 9/10
Cute and funny. 'nuff said.
need like one sentence more on Rio.

Quote:

Old 04-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #37
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Scream 4

9/10

This film was amazing it was a crazy fun ride with an unexpected twist. For sure one of the better horror movies in recent years.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #38
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Inception

10/10.

Top notch performance by the actors, which some where featured in some of Nolan's older work. Great lighting, awesome cinema effects, loved psychological concepts such as the Penrose stairs. Acting sequences were badass, loved the insane plot. Despite being a heist flick, they made it emotional. Not to mention Hans Zimmer's musical soundtrack.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:44 AM   #39
Senko
Ninja Academy Student

Senko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spirited Away 9/10

Great animation and storyline.
Senko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #40
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

Three words, No More Heroes. No really this is exactly the same as that video game.

In general, it is okay and silly 80's video game camp is much appreciated, butgets a little tiresome near the end. I say
3/5

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote