Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-31-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default What if Kishi Suprises us and Kills off ...

As much as nobody is expecting this, what if Kishi decides to Eliminate Sakura in this war? Afterall, So many ppl hate the chick...

This would be a major upset and drive Naruto to the pit of Insanity, anger and Despair all at once.... And even if he eventually kept his promise to bring Sasuke back, it'll just be an endless sadness...
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What if Kishi Suprises us and Kills off ...

This is what I'd do.

Naretard goes fullblown Ninteails and probably gets caught.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:13 AM   #3
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well she's finally getting a bit of brain and sense.
Would be a waste if she died at that point.
However... I wouldn't cry if that happened. She's mostly lame.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:38 AM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
As much as nobody is expecting this, what if Kishi decides to Eliminate Sakura in this war? Afterall, So many ppl hate the chick...

This would be a major upset and drive Naruto to the pit of Insanity, anger and Despair all at once.... And even if he eventually kept his promise to bring Sasuke back, it'll just be an endless sadness...
I dunno. With Sasuke already trying to kill her twice the whole Sakura might die thing is kinda lame. If she dies it's so what. If she lives it's so what.

I think having Sakura is WAY too easy of a plot device because in a way it makes things actually easier for Naruto (and by some stretch Sasuke too).
Naruto wouldn't feel as nearly as much pressure to bring Sasuke back.
Heck one could say that Sakura is Naruto's motivation to rescue Sasuke.
It might be interesting if Sasuke was the one to kill Sakura but again
he already failed to do so twice. But if it's not Sasuke that kills her
then Naruto might give up on rescuing Sasuke and then Sasuke dies
off panel because he'll have zero importance to Naruto's story then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:22 AM   #5
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasuke wont die off panel. Saske has a major role in the series. The Plot of the series is about naruto trying to bring his friend back without sasuke the series has no plot.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:49 AM   #6
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Not true. Madara easily replaced Sasuke as a main plot for the series.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: What if Kishi Suprises us and Kills off ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Heck one could say that Sakura is Naruto's motivation to rescue Sasuke.
Yes, if that one person decides to completely ignore chapter 470, where Kishi decided to make it clear that it's not like that.

Spoiler:
Chapter 470, page 3:

Sakura:...so forget about your promise to me.
Naruto: This isn't about that promise. I know why Sasuke...is so obsessed with revenge.

Chapter 470, page 4, Naruto states it AGAIN in case people decide to ignore:

Naruto: It doesn't have anything to do with my promise to you.

Chapter 470, page 5:

Naruto: I want to help Sasuke.

Regarding topic, I'd say that Sakura is too important of a character to die. Kishi'd never kill her, even though a lot of people would like to see her perish...including myself.

Kill TenTen! TEN-TEN!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:22 PM   #8
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i seriously hate sakura and its probably because i hate saskue so much the girl is obsessed with him and yet all he ever did for her was ingnore her....when she tells naruto that she loves him WOW i was so angry shes saying how she loves him but yet she is only talking about saskue the whole time the needs a slap oh and if she did die.....STREET PARTY
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:45 PM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Yes, if that one person decides to completely ignore chapter 470, where Kishi decided to make it clear that it's not like that.

Spoiler:
Chapter 470, page 3:

Sakura:...so forget about your promise to me.
Naruto: This isn't about that promise. I know why Sasuke...is so obsessed with revenge.

Chapter 470, page 4, Naruto states it AGAIN in case people decide to ignore:

Naruto: It doesn't have anything to do with my promise to you.

Chapter 470, page 5:

Naruto: I want to help Sasuke.

Regarding topic, I'd say that Sakura is too important of a character to die. Kishi'd never kill her, even though a lot of people would like to see her perish...including myself.

Kill TenTen! TEN-TEN!

True there is that part. But Sakura is still a huge influence on Naruto
whether or not he says so. Naruto may still want to help Sasuke
but it will be a lot easier for him to give up as virtually nobody
else will be on Naruto's side to save Sasuke. Most will decide
that Sasuke needs to die.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

D: This better not happen.

I like Sakura. :3
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope that doesn't happen! D8
Sakura is my favorite female character!!! I want her to live!!! >.<

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #12
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would quit reading/watching if Sakura dies.
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
gamerbabe
Genin

gamerbabe saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i don't hate sakura and i don' really like her either but i think kishi won't kill her off.

it would be a bore if she not around.

"I locked myself in a cage, once, when I was a child. For an entire day. Ahh, good times." Alistair: Dragon Age:Origins

"The righteous stand before the darkness, and the Maker shall guide their hand."-Leliana: Dragon Age Origins
gamerbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I wouldn't be surprised, care, etc.

o3o

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #15
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Why does it always have to be killing? You know what would entertain me more than just killing someone off? Screwing them over for the rest of the series.

Why kill Sakura when we can cut off her arm?
Why snuff out the Sauce when we can just have someone cut out his tongue?

Maiming and crippling characters for life has so much more amusement factor then just eliminating them.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #16
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Why does it always have to be killing? You know what would entertain me more than just killing someone off? Screwing them over for the rest of the series.

Why kill Sakura when we can cut off her arm?
Why snuff out the Sauce when we can just have someone cut out his tongue?

Maiming and crippling characters for life has so much more amusement factor then just eliminating them.
Sadist much?
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #17
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunoichifan102 View Post
Sadist much?
You say that like it's a bad thing

'sides, some people would call that mercy.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote