Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #61
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Chapter 533 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This is true. She hasn't been this impressive since the Chunin exams. I have missed that Ino.

She now clearly is ahead of Hinata, Sakura, Karin, and TenTen. Probably still surpassed by Temari though.
Well, I wouldn't put her above Sakura. All indications say Sakura is very good at dodging, and she has great knowledge on Mind Transfer already. Ino seems to struggle to hit fast moving targets, they have to be standing in the same place for her to aim properly. But she's certainly past Hinata and Tenten, I won't even bother mentioning Karin And Temari kinda owns most females....cept Tsunade.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:32 PM   #62
Nagahana
Apprentice Genin

Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Nagahana saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sakura may have knowledge of Mind transfer but Ino was able to hit Kinkaku during his jump, as well as used on Choji in time to fight Asuma on his place...It's just that they are better at different points: Ino is better in ninjutsu and speed while Sakura is better at Tai, Medical nin and maybe genjutsu as well. But INO still ROCKS
Old 04-01-2011, 06:10 AM   #63
gamerbabe
Genin

gamerbabe saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i like this chapter. this puts the spotlight on team 10 and how great their potential is especially ino who has improved a lot.

"I locked myself in a cage, once, when I was a child. For an entire day. Ahh, good times." Alistair: Dragon Age:Origins

"The righteous stand before the darkness, and the Maker shall guide their hand."-Leliana: Dragon Age Origins
Old 04-01-2011, 06:17 AM   #64
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Well, I wouldn't put her above Sakura. All indications say Sakura is very good at dodging, and she has great knowledge on Mind Transfer already. Ino seems to struggle to hit fast moving targets, they have to be standing in the same place for her to aim properly. But she's certainly past Hinata and Tenten, I won't even bother mentioning Karin And Temari kinda owns most females....cept Tsunade.
It was said, we haven't seen it. Chiyo was controlling Sakura when she did impressive dodging. When Sakura was mainly on her own, she was hitting massive slow objects.
Also her pathetic attempts against Sasuke, which would have failed anyway because he is immune to poison. I give Ino the clear edge here. She not only fought well, but support someone else that was not fighting well at all.. Put it this was, Ino=Chiyo, Sakura=Choji.

Kurotsushi is much better than Tsunade, she held her own against a powered up Kabuto, while Tsunade was bashed around pretty good even before the Jonin level only Kabuto used blood against her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:20 AM   #65
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Ino=Chiyo, Sakura=Choji.
Sakura gained weight...a lot of weight.

/Lame Joke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 AM   #66
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yes but now Choji will surpass Sakura because he's about to fight on his own.

Now Chiyo... There's a kunoichi! And we only saw her in elder years.

Imagine that hot ball o' sass in younger days. P:
Old 04-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #67
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I believe the Chapter made it obvious.

Team 10 = Best Team in Konoha besides their Parents.

Show me one that is better.

Team 10 has excellent Teamwork.
Team 10 members have proven themselves as Fighters by themselves.
Team 10 has a true Bond.

Team 9:
Taijutsu professionals.Lack Ninjutsu and partially Teamwork.And have Tenten.
Team 8:
More a scouting Team who still have to prove themselves in Combat.
Also lack teamwork.
Kiba is too wild.Shino too bossy.
Team 7:
No explanation needed.

They only lack one thing and that is some big Power but can't expect them to be like Naruto and Sasuke.

Really I am starting to become a big fan of them especially since we haven't even reached the climax.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 04-02-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #68
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Sakura gained weight...a lot of weight.

/Lame Joke
lol wowwwww

I liked how Ino just got a hellufa lot stronger.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #69
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
lol wowwwww

I liked how Ino just got a hellufa lot stronger.

I believe Kishi has one clear intention with this War:
Konoha Rookies turning into Heroes.

Team 10 will definitely get famous for sealing Kyuubi Kinkaku who's rep in Kumo is big.
And that rather easily.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #70
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think that if he wants to do that, he needs to take more time. The way that Team 10 just got rid of Kinkaku was just unrealistic and it kinda pissed me off.

But I do agree. That explains TenTen's new powerups as well.

I just hope he doesn't abandon the other characters and give them no feats, though.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #71
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This chapter was meh.

Instead of being focused on the enemy and the war itself, Tenten is more concern in knowing who dropped the Banana Fan. I trully wished Asuma's attack had hit her instead of Kakuzu's lightning mask.

The chapter itself was complete crap compated with previous chapters. I always knew Chouji was a little coward; I didn't knew he was a small frightened scaredy cat. At least we got to see a new feat from him: growing wings without taking the pills.

Old 04-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #72
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I think that if he wants to do that, he needs to take more time. The way that Team 10 just got rid of Kinkaku was just unrealistic and it kinda pissed me off.

But I do agree. That explains TenTen's new powerups as well.

I just hope he doesn't abandon the other characters and give them no feats, though.
Unrealistic yes.
But that will makes them famous still.
Kishi just overdid it a bit to get soon to their Asuma battle.

Yep.

Neji and Hinata are together.
In Kitsuchi's division who arrived at the place where the Hyuga Twins are.
Doubt it's coincidence.

Sasuke and Naruto will turn legends which is Canon.

Kabuto has Torune as Edo Tensei.
And then there is Shino.

Lee has a good chance at facing Gari.

Sakura either Chiyo or Pakura.

Only one missing is Kiba and there is still a Kumo Edo out of Action.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #73
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post

Instead of being focused on the enemy and the war itself, Tenten is more concern in knowing who dropped the Banana Fan.

I trully wished Asuma's attack had hit her instead of Kakuzu's lightning mask.

The chapter itself was complete crap compated with previous chapters.

I always knew Chouji was a little coward;

I didn't knew he was a small frightened scaredy cat.

At least we got to see a new feat from him: growing wings without taking the pills.
She's obviously a Weapon Fanatic.

Kishi doesn't have the Guts to kill off a Konoha Rookie unless it's Sasuke or Naruto.

Not at all.

Cause all he has to do is face his Sensei who Team 10 had a very close Bond to.Yeah he's a coward allright. /sarcasm

Not scared.
He just can't bring it over to hurt a friend.
If he'd have been scared he wouldn't have faced Jirobo putting his life on the line.
This has nothing to do with being scared.
And don't give me you have no problems hurting someone dear to you.

Indeed.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #74
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
She's obviously a Weapon Fanatic.

Kishi doesn't have the Guts to kill off a Konoha Rookie unless it's Sasuke or Naruto.

Not at all.

I do agree in what you said about Kishi killing either Naruto or Sasuke. I believe the death of one of these two (or the two) will cause the beginning of a new Era to the Ninja World.

Cause all he has to do is face his Sensei who Team 10 had a very close Bond to.Yeah he's a coward allright. /sarcasm

Not scared.
He just can't bring it over to hurt a friend.

If he'd have been scared he wouldn't have faced Jirobo putting his life on the line.
This has nothing to do with being scared.
And don't give me you have no problems hurting someone dear to you.

Indeed.
Yes, true. But by overcoming those patterns and being able to confront a person who's dear to you, you're capable of surpassing your own limits and gain a new strenght. If that person entrusted his/her 'will' to you, it's up to you to carry it as long as you live and pass down to the next generation.

Old 04-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #75
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I believe the Chapter made it obvious.

Team 10 = Best Team in Konoha besides their Parents.

Show me one that is better.

Team 10 has excellent Teamwork.
Team 10 members have proven themselves as Fighters by themselves.
Team 10 has a true Bond.

Team 9:
Taijutsu professionals.Lack Ninjutsu and partially Teamwork.And have Tenten.
Team 8:
More a scouting Team who still have to prove themselves in Combat.
Also lack teamwork.
Kiba is too wild.Shino too bossy.
Team 7:
No explanation needed.

They only lack one thing and that is some big Power but can't expect them to be like Naruto and Sasuke.

Really I am starting to become a big fan of them especially since we haven't even reached the climax.
I've always loved Team 10. They were always comical, worked well together and obviously strong, up until now Ino was the only thing really holding them back. But that really isn't the case anymore. And as for Big Power, Butterfly Choji seems to do that very well xD Lets not forget he can turn gargantuan and use Spiky Human Boulder or simply sit on someone. Only people with tremendous strength or attacks which cover a massive range can stand up to him.

EDIT: @Shooting Star: I don't really see your point. Try fighting your mum after shes been killed and brought back from the dead in her correct mental and physical state, except she's trying to kill you. You're not gonna effortlessly drive a kunai through her head. Obviously Choji is going to be hesitant.

Last edited by Lady Tsunade; 04-02-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #76
gamerbabe
Genin

gamerbabe saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

can't wait for the next chapter and see choji in action.

"I locked myself in a cage, once, when I was a child. For an entire day. Ahh, good times." Alistair: Dragon Age:Origins

"The righteous stand before the darkness, and the Maker shall guide their hand."-Leliana: Dragon Age Origins
Old 04-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #77
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I wanna see Kakashi.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #78
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

My prediction is that Asuma will achieve peace, but it will only happen after Choji kicks ass. All Asuma wanted was to train the next generation to become greater and handle the problems that his generation left behind. If Choji, the most insecure member of Team 10, defeats and surpasses him, Asuma's soul will be put at peace and his spirit will become unbound.

So this is basically what I think next chapter(s) will be: Choji solos Asuma (maybe a little bit of help here or there) and Asuma achieves peace (and the panel in which he does so will likely take up a full page for emphasis). At some point there'll be more flashbacks, but focused mainly on Asuma instead of the others. After Asuma achieves peace, which will likely happen this chapter or next, the chapter will have a cliffhanger ending with the activation of Dan's "Ghost Transformation Technique".
Old 04-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #79
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i liked this Chap. the backstory into the 3 clans being bonded thru their children was a nice touch. i like that Tenten got that fan it should be interesting when she uses it. Choji's pop's reaction when he grew the wings w/out the pills was awesome sauce. it just goes to prove what Kakashi saying so long ago that this generation is surpassing his.

team 10 team work is in thier blood i love it. Choji wings is sweet. i wanna see Shikamaru break out some new jutsu now.

can't wait for next chap. this one will have a few look arounds on the ther battles i think we are do a few flashes.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time