Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: Good idea
Yes 20 80.00%
No, it sucks. 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cool NEW Viz Forum Tier List

For the month of April, I will be doing project VFT! (Viz forum tier. Crappy acronyms forever!) But it's going to work differently than Vat's.

You can be added to the list so long as you have posted at least one feat. A feat can be used in the context of a forumwide milestone, an accomplishment that you see as sufficient, or a way you've helped out or contributed to the forums. Obviously if you're giving an accomplishment, I'll read it and see if it's any good or useless.

So for now until I feel like ending it, the tiers will be everchanging. Once it's done, you may not submit feats. So start posting them now.

Obviously I'm going to be adding people that I know deserve to be high or anywhere on the tier list. I'll more of less use Vat's rankings, and maybe add a few of my own to spice up the list.

GOGOGO

Feat List:

Rasen_Chidori:

Spoiler:
Won the Naruto Viz Forum Trivia Contest
Made FAIL
War Councilman
Member for longer than a year
Two custom titles
Currant Village Kage
70+ Rep power
2000+ Posts
6500+ rep points

Killer Bee:

Spoiler:
Awesome.
Very funny dude.

Pool:

Spoiler:
Y U LOSER
Custom Title
1,500+ posts
30+ rep power
2,500+ Rep

Snowy Owl:

Spoiler:
Made friends
Vice Head of the War Council.

Shikamaru Nara:

Spoiler:
Became ANBU
Became a Mod
Got 3 custom titles
Reached the 100 rep power milestone
Reached the 10,000 rep points milestone
Member longer than a year
Member of BG Council
Former WS Kage for a minor village
Made top 10 rep
Made top 10 posts
Has a colored custom title

Deidara330:

Spoiler:
War Councilman
Former WS Kage
Mod
Custom Title
Original Beta Tester (For the Vbulletin format of the forums, way back before we made the switch)
Founded BAD (Later disbanded due to BG Council creation)
Member of BG Council
Achieved 10,000+ posts
Achieved 60+ Rep Power
Achieved 5000+ Rep
Forum member for 2 years
Consistently in Top 10 Posts
Consistently in Top 30 Reputations
In OWS, former member of Light Village, Moonlight Village, and OOTP
Never recieved an infraction
Founded first Akatsuki Fanclub

Yori:

Spoiler:
Made It Into Fail
Mod In BG
Mod In BFV
Got The Hottest Girl on the forum in my Siggy
Over 8,000 Posts
Two Custom Titles
Been a member for almost 2 years
50+ Rep Power
Member Of BG council

Jimboberino:

Spoiler:
2 custom titles
50+ rep
War Councilman

Trouble88:

Spoiler:
had two CT
Reach over 10,00 post
Reach over 5,000 rep points
Become Anbu

UnDead Hikari:
Spoiler:

30+ rep power
Made it to very first round in SFNT
Shika's Goddess
Co-kage!

Jonesy:

Spoiler:
Got 19,000+ posts in 9 months.
Got to 100+ rep power
9500+ rep points.
Became a Mod.
Became an ANBU.
2 CTs
Member for longer than a year.
Got into the top ten for rep and posts.

Kakashi Uzumaki:

Spoiler:
2500+ rep points
6500+ posts
Currently own the forum's largest forum family
Was member of the Darkness village, The black Rains org, Black moon rising Org, and the Zenkai Org.
One of the first few to graduate from the academy (war system)

Leaf777:

Spoiler:
Made it into Anbu
Made it into FAIL
Received a Custom Title
Got 2nd place in Maik and Jin's contest
Got in the top ten in TBC's contest
Earned over 30 rep
Made over 1,500 posts
Has been a member for over a year

Cloukora:

Spoiler:
Made it over the 1,000 rep points milestone
Been a member over a year
Won the Forum Writing Contest (Second Place)

Lady Tsunade:

Spoiler:
BG Mod
BG Council Member
Member for 1.75 years
Custom title

Nine:

Spoiler:
FAIL member
9000+ posts
Custom Title
GFX pro
Never once infracted
30+ Rep power
2500+ rep points.

Vocaloid:

Spoiler:
19 Rep Power
1661 Rep Points
2726 Posts
Started the Forum Elite Four for Pokemon
Spent 2 birthdays on the Forum

Flamey234:

Spoiler:
Helps newbs.
Saved a couple threads like the Arrancar thread and the Hot Springs a couple times when..... inappropriate pictures were posted.

Hikari-Chan:

Spoiler:
Mah gurll P:
I've been around here for zonks. And know alot about this place in the past. >.>
Cuddly and like long walks :3

JapaneseAnimeForLife

Spoiler:
Won January's Member of the Month-First winner
Became ANBU-Team Leader 2
Became Mod
Has a color-coded custom title
Member for over a year
4000+ posts
3800+ reputation points
40+ rep power
Former Village Kage
Led ANBU Mission-Remaking TBC's Complete Forum Help Guide

Sephiroth:

Spoiler:
Part of ANBU
Part of the war council
Been here 1 year, 11 months
A moderator
3000 rep points
Over 10000 posts

Ishtar:

Spoiler:
Over 2000 posts.
Been here for over a year.
In the top 100 reputations list.

junchurikioftheleaf:

Spoiler:
Kept the viz admin badge from april fools till April 3rd when they decided to remove it
Strongest guy in the roleplay section
A forum oldie
Hot Springs Original
over 5000 posts in one roleplay thread alone (Sadly they don't count on my post count >.>)

Zerosameri:

Spoiler:
Was in Fail
Got CT
1st one in a long time to get over 9000 post
Keeps Town bookstore alive
90% of my post comes from Town Bookstore
Has over 11,000 post
60+ rep
Only one who still have my original signature (Tobi and his senpai thing) since I joined
Been a member for 2 years

Kazumi Saitama:

Spoiler:
P:
FAIL Member
Two Custom Titles
Over 3,000 Posts
Over 6,500 Rep Points
Ranked 18 in Reputation
Voted Hottest Female twice
Forum Member for over a year
First Debater of the Month Winner

Devourx:

Spoiler:

colored CT
War Councilman
mod
30+ rep
3000+ posts

Noctis Arashi:

Spoiler:
25+ rep power
1500+ posts
Forum Ancient [This is tech, my 2nd account because I forgot how to get on my other one]
Part of the original WS.

Inuyasha:

Spoiler:
1500+ posts
10+ rep power
In ANBU
Has 1 custom title
Has done helpful stuff for the forum

Naruto_Jock:

Spoiler:
20+ rep power
1500+ rep points
950+ posts
Been on the forum for a year
In the top 100 rep list
Tries to help out around the forum in any way possible

Red:

Spoiler:
War Councilman
BN System Current Kage/Founder of the Village Hidden in the Glaciers
Custom Title
Was in the Top 10 Rep for about a week or so
Hasn't gotten an infraction/warning since November.
Achieved 75+ Rep Power
Achieved 7500+ Rep

RockyL:

Spoiler:
I'm a Kage in the War System
I'm a War Councilman

Fan of Minato:

Spoiler:
I can turn people into furniture
I like cake.

CrackFat:
Spoiler:
Passed 50 rep
- Created a new forum meme
- Fails

-Naruto-:
Spoiler:
-Over 1000 posts
-Over a year on the forum

Bacon:
Spoiler:
Became a mod with the kool badge thingy for a while
Reached 50 rep
Got over 5k posts

Jose:
Spoiler:
Was War Council Asst. for some time
Over 850+ Rep
Been here 1 yr +
More than 1000 post

Sasori:
Spoiler:
-Beta Tester
-Mod for BG and Entertainment section
-BG council member on the current council and the ones before it
-Helped get the entertainment section (one of my favorite things)
-Was a BG Elite Debater
-Had over 10,000 posts.
-6,000+ rep
-Respected (i guess lol)
-Was a Fail Member till I left
-Voted Cutest Male on the forum
-Cbox access
-Been here for almost over two years
-Started Trends and such
-Have a username of an character that is still voted one of the most popular ever
-Forum Anbu team leader

Nabris:
Spoiler:
FAIL Member
Beta Tester
Custom Title
CB Access
Here for over a year
Runner up for the Smartest Forum Member
6,500+ Rep
Neg-Rep free record

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 04-08-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NEW Viz Forum Tier List

Winning the trivia contest I think is a reasonable feat yes? xP

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Added!
Old 03-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hm. =/
Nice idea, Shika. =D
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Thanks, Ish!

Denied.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #7
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Y u no add me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

It's not sufficient.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #9
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Thanks, Ish!

Denied.
I could care less if I was on there or not to be honest.
But I just wanted to give you some good luck. =)
/Gives you some good luck
Plus, I don't know any good feats that I have.
Welcome.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I was hoping this would get a little more attention.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #11
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It's been up six minutes xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Ideas like this usually hit big. XD
Old 03-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #13
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I see what you did thar.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #15
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Feat- I've made friends. =D

Snowy Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Added
Old 03-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #17
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Added
Awesome.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #18
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Me likey the Idea

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Awesome. :P

Snowy, I added more than that.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #20
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awesome. :P

Snowy, I added more than that.
That's fine. ^^ I hope this really turns out great!

Tags
awesome, forum, tier, vft, viz media