Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 12-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #21
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Official Wii/DS Friend Code Thread

Jump Ultimate Stars FC: 2880-6508-1928
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:18 PM   #22
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
COOL THREAD I'll have my DS amigo code up by today right after I found my stinkin' charger gorsh.

Anyone have Animal Crossing:Wild World?!
I do but I don't play it that much any more.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:43 AM   #23
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

Oh, I've got a new one.

Pokemon Battle Revolution (wii): 3911-4914-0669
Old 03-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #24
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

So I found my DS, but I still haven't been able to connect it to the interwebz. I have a router?

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #25
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

If both of us had our Wifi working I'd like to visit your AC:WW town or you visit mine, CCS.

And I'd post all of my FCs but I have too many. D,P,Plt, HG, SS, W, AC:WW, Zelda: ST, Zelda: PH, Digimon World: Dusk...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #26
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

That would be sweet! I use cheat so I have way too many damn bells, it got kinda boring.

I've never had a friend-code yet, nobody else has ever played with me. No one I know has a DS lol

Old 03-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #27
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm still waiting for Crazy Red to sell me the Triforce item but he never has it xD

...Oh god it's been a while since I lasted played it. My town must be full of weeds and those smelly plants D8

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #28
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
I'm still waiting for Crazy Red to sell me the Triforce item but he never has it xD

...Oh god it's been a while since I lasted played it. My town must be full of weeds and those smelly plants D8
I love Crazy Red! Even if his stuff is completely useless and tacky, I buy it anyway. My house is huge and pretty empty. Damn you spiders!

Ditto. I usually spend hours ripping up weeds. And when I quit playing for months at a time they complain, 'hurr derr haven't seen you in 13 months!!' Shutup piggy, and who even counts? FREAK. /moves

Old 04-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #29
<Zero>
Freshmen Academy Student

<Zero> is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pokemon White FC:

3482-1828-0428

look me up
<Zero> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:09 AM   #30
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey, I got interwebz to work on my DS.

What do I do now. <_<

Old 04-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

if i remember correctly, you can just hit the online stuffz in games and it will usually give you a code.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #32
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Gratzi!

Old 04-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #33
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Is it my Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection ID?

Old 04-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #34
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey I've got Wi-Fi again, so if you can get Wi-fi we can now visit each other.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #35
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

I gots me some Wi-Fi. :vex:

Old 04-10-2011, 11:56 AM   #36
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Animal Crossing Wild World FC: 5071-4107-7388

Oh god my town is full of weeds D:

Old 06-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #37
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

For anyone that has a 3DS, my 3DS Friend Code is...

4596-9461-6814

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:51 AM   #38
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

I got a 3DS for Christmas! My FC is 3308-5051-2299

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #39
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

my pokemon black FC
0389-8072-2129

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #40
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

3DS. I'm playing Pokermanz Black.

1547-5186-2028

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote