Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-24-2011, 09:44 PM   #61
Shikamaru Inuzuka
Apprentice Genin

Shikamaru Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Mortal Kombat 2011

I have heard people talk about master cheif but I seriously doubt that will happen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Shikamaru Inuzuka; 03-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Shikamaru Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:40 PM   #62
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimateninja View Post
hey guys i have a great idea, how about war(darksiders) for xbox360...hed make for a perfect mortal kombat character....or alex mercer(prototype) what do u think?

and for fatalities, war could crush your head with in his fist, and alex couls consume you like he would in prototype

then again ryu hayabusa(ninja gaiden) would be a good pick too i guess
If 360 got War, I would officially be jealous. Darksiders is one of my favorite games on the PS3! (and honestly, I'm not that big into Kratos)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:03 PM   #63
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

kratos looks awesome with the hercules fists

[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:12 AM   #64
theultimateninja
Apprentice Genin

theultimateninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
If 360 got War, I would officially be jealous. Darksiders is one of my favorite games on the PS3! (and honestly, I'm not that big into Kratos)
see thats what i mean, and war would be a perfect choice cause alot of his moves are similar to kratos in style and exocution

I am lost on the road of life, and without a compass
theultimateninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #65
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

who is war?

[CENTER]
Old 03-25-2011, 11:31 AM   #66
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He is from a game called Darksiders. He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, killer of angels and demons, and all around beastly master of destruction. (also he is voiced by the same guy who voices Garra, so that just adds to his awesomeness)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:35 AM   #67
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

ooooh never heard of it

[CENTER]
Old 03-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #68
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

they need to add in ryu hyabusa from ninja gaiden for x-box owners that would actually please me he could fit in the game IMO
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #69
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i guess they can't please everyone

[CENTER]
Old 03-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #70
theultimateninja
Apprentice Genin

theultimateninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
He is from a game called Darksiders. He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, killer of angels and demons, and all around beastly master of destruction. (also he is voiced by the same guy who voices Garra, so that just adds to his awesomeness)
i agree, gaara is one of my favorite people, so it kills two birds with one stone for me

I am lost on the road of life, and without a compass
theultimateninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #71
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ryu hayabusa REALLy... no
-_-
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote