Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: Round 4: Ace Spade v.s. Queen Hallenthenia v.s. Devroux Alter

Starting Location: Inside Las Noches Castle in a room that is 25x50 meters (You can break out of the castle idc what you do)

Rules: Tourney Rules

Starting Distance: 25 meters from eachother

Maik, Dev, Hally.

Thats the order. You have 48 hours to counter after the person before you or your dq'd. This fight will go until someone reaches 500 points.

Fight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kg gangster; 03-24-2011 at 01:22 PM.
kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: BFVT: Round 4: Ace Spade v.s. Queen Hallenthenia v.s. Devroux Alter

Son of a, have I not gone first once this entire tourney? >.>

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*sings* Whadda want from me?

Old 03-24-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Nothing, it's fine, I'll go first. I just distinctly remember going first against Zetsu, and making the only move against Dark and Sora. I'll have to come up with a move in a bit.

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
kg gangster
Vongola XI

Cuz your a gangster

Old 03-24-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

a kg gangster?
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:20 PM   #7
kg gangster
Vongola XI

whoa now lets not go that far XD

Old 03-24-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

After jumping down from the trees of Menos Forest, Ace saw that Sora was already lying unconscious on the ground. "Even simpler than my last foe," Ace said. "How unfortunate it is to face an opponent that will not put up a fight. I truly hope that my final contest will be more challenging than this one."

After speaking, Ace pulled a Sour Green Apple jolly rancher out of his pocket and munched on it as he waited for another host to tell him where to go next. For a couple hours he waited, and after that he decided to take a nap, since it seemed to be taking forever for him to receive new information. Four hours into his nap, a host awoke Ace, asked him how long he'd been out and told him the site of the final round. "Ah, a three way battle you say? Perhaps this will finally give me a battle in which I have to exert energy. I haven't done that since round one against Zetsu Aporro Granz. It's nice to only have to travel to Las Noches Castle. I'm already nearly there as it is."

Ace went to the castle and rested more waiting for the arrival of his final two opponents. Looking down on the room he would be battling in, he noticed that it was mostly plain, aside from a couple tables and chairs, as well as designs on the walls. Sitting, Ace saw his first opponent arrive, and looked at his wounds. "This guy doesn't appear to have had much of a challenge in this tournament either, perhaps he will be good to fight," Ace said to himself. After another hour of waiting, the last opponent arrived a little more beaten than Ace and Devroux. "This must be the other opponent. She seems to have actually been put up to a challenge, the fact that she walked out of the battle with victory could mean she will be a very formidable force in this battle."

Seeing that his two opponents had entered the battlefield, Ace began his own walk to the room. Smoke began to cloud the floors of the room as music began to play. When Ace reached the center of the arena he looked at his two opponents and made a bow to each. "You must be Queen Hallenthia and Devroux Alter, the two managed to make it to the final round, other than myself. It's about time to see whether you can prove to be strong, unlike my last two opponents."

Ace held his hat and pushed it down on his head. "Have you ever seen a rabbit pop out of a hat, the demons of hell transcend the realm of the Netherworld, watched a goddess as she performed a miracle which could only be described as 'surreal'? If you have yet to see the true magnificent powers of a magician in action, this should prove to be a treat for the both of you. I pardon my rudeness for not introducing myself earlier. I am Ace Spade. Unlike most of the people in this world, I am not a pure soul reaper, hollow, vizard or quincy. I am a magician, a magician who has managed to obtain some powers from the aforementioned races. Zanpaktou? I have one. Releases? I have them as well. But that is not the limit to my power. You shall be amazed by the extent of the power of a magician. Prepare to know fear, and to battle against luck itself."

Ace jumped back and pulled out a deck of playing cards and tossed them in the air around him. As they fell to the the ground, he began to spin like a tornado, while uttering a chant, "My body is my temple, my weapon, my shield. The essence of my being, a manipulatable force to use at will. My body holds boundaries which I must overcome, a vessel to be made stronger, and the pride of my ancestors. Now, I seek out to you, Lord of the Heavens, give me the strength to further extend my powers. 'My Body is My Temple: Heaven's Heir'." With that the power radiating around Ace grows ever stronger, as he pulls out a pair of dice.

Placing them against his head, they stick as Ace utters another chant, "My mind is my knowledge, my strategy, my understanding. The personification of my creativity which has no limits, the beginning of the end and the end of the beginning. It creates my sense of justice, love and peace. Lord of the Heavens, I ask of you, grant me the mind nothing less than accepting to you, my lord. 'My Mind is My Knowledge: Heaven's Blessing'." With that, even more energy radiated from Ace, as the tables and chairs in the room began to fly into the walls.

"The strength of my mine and body has multiplied tenfold. It has been blessed by my lord, to increase my strength. My attack, my defense, my mind, have been increased to their maximum potential as I have accepted my lord to aid me. My goal is not obtain victory in this battle, but to fulfill my dream. The dream of entering a battle which I can enjoy, and I pray that the two of you can force me further than I've ever been before," Ace stated. "No matter what form I am in, I now have the capabilities to perform at my strongest, and I want the same out of you. Without further adieu, I believe it is truly time to begin. May this battle be the most fun we've ever had."

Ace pulled out five marbles and dropped them to the ground, as smoke appeared in front of him. He then sonidoed away and behind his opponents. Ace then opened his jacket which showed thousands of items in it. Pulling five playing cards out, he held them out in front of him and spoke, "Heaven's Army: Knights of Spade," the five Jack of Spade cards in his hands turned into knights which stood in front of him, but did not cover so much space that Ace himself couldn't see his opponents. With a motion of his hands, two knights each ran after Devroux and Queen Hallenthia. The last, stayed behind with Ace as the ran further away. He then pulled out a small mah-jong tile and threw it upon the ground, "Lovely Creatures: Spider Eight," caused a spider about half as tall as him to appear. It was an elegant spider, which shined white in the room. "Use your strength, and summon forth the web gifted by the angels. "Harp Strings' Blessing: Web of Angel Might," formed a very strong web of harp string around Ace and the spider.

"Coming in contact with the web of angel might, could cause the opponent to be skewered," Ace stated as his knight stood guard outside the web. At this point, Ace decided he should give his opponents more to defend against. Pulling out an eight of spades, he tossed the card in the air above his opponents. "Heaven's Shot: Elliptical Reign," sent hundreds of arrows down on the battlefield. They looked to demolish both of his foes. "That's not all," Ace said as he threw a dice in the air. "Heaven's Enhancement: Light of God," he said as the arrows turned to pure light, making them faster than normal arrows, and giving them more capability of performing burning or piercing damage. Ace thinking quickly then dropped a small object on the ground, and waited to see how his opponent's would react at his gift from the heavens.

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #9
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

KG pmed me and told me to make the next move since dev has not been on in like 3 days so I will counter soon Maik.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

This might be a 1v1 after all huh?

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #11
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Maik, your siggy video is annoying because it slows my browser done to a snail's pace everytime I enter this page. -.-

As for devvy, he better fight. I paid good money to see this. >.>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I approach my opponents knowing full well what lies ahead of me. Both Dev and Ace are extremely skilled and I may have a very difficult time battling the two of them at once. No matter I have to defeat them.
"You cant silly Hally!" A voice echos in my mind as I shake my head while approaching the area for battle. "You are to weak to handle this alone.Your lucky Kg didn't kill you. You should have died in that fight for not relying on me. Release me now" I hold out both my blades above me as a dark ominous sp seems to engulf my body the moment I see my opponents. I know I have to 2nd release right away but I also know that once I 2nd release I become a completely different person and my blood lust takes over. This will no longer be a fun battle it will be a battle to kill and devour my opponents souls.

"Emerge from the Darkness, Oscuras Dragoness Halliellia"
Spoiler:

I speak as my sp shoots out everywhere but controlled with my sp manipulation in such away that the brunt power of my sp release will be contained around me and wont harm my opponents. You see me transform as I now have 6 wings, 10 tails my claws have grown even longer. My body is now covered in a extremely durable and strong hollow bone covering my skin all over me from head to toe. On top of that is a very strong and durable metal armor, durable due to the fact my sp is infused inside it so I can manipulate my armor as I chose. My eyes turn blood red as my sp spirals around me in a tight condensed sphere.

This reddish black sp has a burning corrosive property and will literally disintegrate almost anything on contact. It is also very explosive depending on what I decide to do with the sp. Its spiraling speeds reach the rotational speeds would be equal to a rotational wind of 150 miles per hour which can literally tear things apart and blow them away making my deflection of attacks even more enhanced. If you come in contact with this shield it will tear your skin apart, infect your body with its corrosive burning property and it will kill you. I hold a double bladed sword and my shield which is even more enhanced with sp.

I notice my opponent uses something I am unfamiliar with. Magic. he sonidos behind me and Dev as I spin around facing him. When he summons his knights and they run toward me I smirk as a massive extension of highly condensed rotational sp lashes out from my rotational shield swinging out toward your knights aiming to wrap around the knights entirely while disconnecting from my shield and creating a spiraling vortex of sp around the knights which should stop the knights dead in their tracks and prevent them from reaching me or harming me. The rotational vortex will spiral much like a tornado and will tear most things apart on contact. However it was only meant to contain your knight not kill it just trap it to keep it from attacking me. All the while you summon a spider thing and surround yourself and your spider with a deadly defense in the shape of a web. However he was not finished attacking and he decided to attack again. When the arrows shot down upon me I focus and pull in my shield so that it is tighter condensing and strengthening it even more as the outer rotational speed increase past the point of 150 miles per hour reaching near 200 miles per hour creating an epic deadly hurricane force power. "Hurricane Escudo" I speak as the arrows hit my shield and should be easily deflected away. Even with their enhancement the force of my shield is enough to literally tear the arrows apart and send them flying off into the distance.

With your attacks countered I focus on my attacks. I look toward Ace and then Devroux in the chance that he survived your onslaught of attacks. I focus as 6 extensions shoot out from my shield disconnecting and forming in such a way to resemble 6 unique clones that look almost identical too me however they are entirely black in color with ominous red eyes. 3 of them look toward you and the others look toward Devroux. 2 open their mouths letting out 2 massive blood curdling screams while the other 4 clones dispatch and head off into different directions at sonido speed. Each scream creates a near-invisible sound wave infused with my special corrosive and superheated sp which aims toward Main and Dev. 1 is aimed toward Ace and the other is aimed toward Dev. If they hit they will literally cause your entire body to explode within seconds not only from the frequency of the sound waves entering your body but the superheated sp withing the sound itself. "Death Scream"

While this is happening I have slammed my blade into the ground releasing my sp into the ground. My two other clones scatter into the distance into the air as well as my other 4 who are in the air high. While the sound waves travel toward Ace and Dev an immense blast of flaming sp shoots through the ground toward Ace and Dev and begins to heat up the area to lethal temperatures, while propagating under the ground and melting away the ground itself. Once the sound waves will have hopefully hit you the ground below you will begin to heat up as I pull my blade out of the ground and fly into the air rising above both Ace and Dev spreading out all 6 of my wings. At this point the entire ground will have formed into an intense liquefied thick sp with an extremely high density. The liquid will attempt to cling to Ace and Dev's body's literally sticking to their feet like a thick glue making it nearly impossible to move as they will then begin to sink down into the liquefied ground while the heat from the liquid itself could set your entire bodies on fire coming in contact with it.

On top of that the sp will begin to propagate and spread along your body if it makes contact shooting up your body with the burning liquid To add even more problems the moment the liquid forms beneath them giant sp like hands reach out from below Ace and Dev 10 in total. 5 aimed to grab Dev's limbs and head and the other aimed to do the same to Ace. The hands have the same effect as the liquid while the liquid below both of you will begin to rise upward drastically and can reach extreme heights. Burning Nightmare! On top of that sp from the ground releases into the area creating spheres of sp which attempt to surround all of us covering a massive range and multiplying by the second creating hundreds of small spheres. They don't touch any of us at the moment as they begin to flame.

As all this is happening I unleash my move from above Ace and Dev. I smirk as the spikes along each of my wings 600 in total. I only release 50 spikes from my wings and aim down toward Ace and Dev spiraling taking on a rotational drill like effect. 25 aim for Ace and 25 for Dev. They are made out of the metal from my highly durable armor and the special sp surrounding the metal allows for me to manipulate in any way I chose.

The metal drills shoot toward you both aiming to surround you above from all angles homing in on your locations. The metal drills will then shoot down toward you at immense speed as they grow larger and larger to create massive rotational drills the size of massive swords. Each drill has the effect to easily slice through most defenses and since its not pure SP based and a mix of actual armored metal and sp this makes it an even more lethal attack. The metal can survive intense temperatures since its what is used to protect my body so it can easily slice through some energy based attacks and explosions depending. Each metal drill will be guided toward you to aim to pierce right into your body threatening to drill through your defenses and impale you all over killing you as numerous ones will be aimed to strike your head as well as other areas all around you. "Barrage of Death!" You will have to deal with this plus the sp liquid attack.

While this is happening 3 clones soar above Dev and 3 above Ace blasting there way out of the castle charging beams along their tails while their entire body's begin to glow. I remain surrounded by my rotational hurricane like sp while flying high into the air out of the castle tearing the roof apart as I do, while my blade begins to flicker with a golden fire. All the while 50 rotational sp extensions form along my rotational shield lashing out into the distance. Each extension is very deadly and has the power to burn almost anything on contact while tearing them apart. As for the spheres the spheres begin to flame and multiply even more growing in intensity.

Now it is time for you to die. This is the end Devroux Alter and Ace Spade! You made a mistake facing me in this tournament. In the end it is futile the fate of this fight has already been determined when you faced off against me, Queen Hallethenia Hallibelle Starrk! Farewell! I shall enjoy devouring your souls. In the end

I continue to speak watching my opponents in the distance as I gaze toward them extremely blood lusted as my clones continue to watch them glaring toward their direction.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #13
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lolz your a fast reader. If you need more explainations on my attacks I can give them too you. Was trying not to go overboard with description.
Its posted. Now we just need to wait for Dev to counter.
Edit I am deleting all my spamming in this thread so it will be easier for Bacon or whoever to judge.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.

Last edited by Hally; 03-24-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #14
kg gangster
Vongola XI

I'm going to have 3 judges judge and then take the averages each round.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #15
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Normally I would wait for dev to go,but these moves are too large for me to wait. :P I'm going to scrutinize on every flaw that I see.

Maik:
1. Creativity:19/20
2. Defense:17/20
3. Offense:18/20
4. Overall Strategy:18/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill:19/20
91/100

I was truly impressed by the use of incorporation of past events and your overall dialogue. The chants were pretty awesome. As for the powers, it was all impressive to say the least, but your attacks seems to be a bit jumbled up. You sent your knights after dev and hally,then sent a hail of arrows after them afterwards.

Hally:

2. Defense:16/20
3. Offense:19/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill:18/20
90/100

Hally, your powers have progressed tremendously,but your defenses are rather sparse. A good offense will never substitute for a good defense. As for the number of attacks launched, I am willing to let it slide this time,but adding that last spike attack was a bit much.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

It's kind of difficult to use a bigger defense in the opening turn.

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #17
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I know that maik,but that's where creativity comes into play.

Quote:

Old 03-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Indeed, I guess I didn't want to go too "all out" to start off. xD

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #19
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
I'm going to have 3 judges judge and then take the averages each round.
Alright sounds cool with me. So then you and danielle as well or Dev? But dev is in this fight so that kinda wont work. XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Normally I would wait for dev to go,but these moves are too large for me to wait. :P I'm going to scrutinize on every flaw that I see.

Maik:
2. Defense:17/20
3. Offense:18/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill:19/20
91/100

I was truly impressed by the use of incorporation of past events and your overall dialogue. The chants were pretty awesome. As for the powers, it was all impressive to say the least, but your attacks seems to be a bit jumbled up. You sent your knights after dev and hally,then sent a hail of arrows after them afterwards.

Hally:

2. Defense:16/20
3. Offense:19/20
5. Use of Powers and Skill:18/20
90/100

Hally, your powers have progressed tremendously,but your defenses are rather sparse. A good offense will never substitute for a good defense. As for the number of attacks launched, I am willing to let it slide this time,but adding that last spike attack was a bit much.
Thank you! So dont use 3 massive attacks? Mabey only two? Or use less spikes like 10 instead of 25 each? Not really sure what you mean. Please explain so I dont do it again. Thank you!
Lolz I didnt know how closely matched me and maik are this is going to be a close fight. Yikes!!! And I know I am I actually am horrible with defenses. There is so much more I could do with my metal manipulation in 2nd release but honestly I have never used it.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #20
Bacon

Awards Showcase

You did too much in one move.

You

Made clones
made them attack with sound waves
melted the ground
flew high above and made multiple hands out of the lavaish material
made spikes

All before either person would have a chance to do anything. The extra effects are cool,but the amount of things you did made it seem like you were attacking a stump who won't fight back.

Edit: And those orb thingies. xD

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 03-25-2011 at 01:49 PM.