Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

Location: I am there, which is here, which would also mean that I am located there, so my location is here
ChibiKez has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Ino vs Sai

BG defaults, "no holds barred"
yeah, you know you want to help!

Spoiler:
Quote:
I just eliminated one of your red bars. {:\3]
Quote:
Now I am going to get Kreegah! to uprep you. Be forewarned, he reps so much he probably can do so everyday. :]
Quote:
Damn straight. I hear Kreegah! is on interpol's cat list of top ten bio-terrorists.

I have already sent a PM to start the biological warfare.

ChibiKez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama
Default Re: Ino vs Sai

Sai.

Ino has no technique to kill Sai. Additionally, Sai can spam aerial attacks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

Location: I am there, which is here, which would also mean that I am located there, so my location is here

Is it not possible the Ino could hit him with a mind confusion jutsu?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Now I am going to get Kreegah! to uprep you. Be forewarned, he reps so much he probably can do so everyday. :]
Quote:
Damn straight. I hear Kreegah! is on interpol's cat list of top ten bio-terrorists.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

Its not very likely, because Ino would have to aim at a far off, moving target (saying sai uses areal) so therefor, Sai has a better chance of winning.
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #5
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKez View Post
Is it not possible the Ino could hit him with a mind confusion jutsu?
Wth is a Mind Confusion? :/

Ino only possesses Mind Transfer.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #6
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Wth is a Mind Confusion? :/

Ino only possesses Mind Transfer.
in the anime, when it his Hidan and Kakuzu vs Team 10 chunin + Kakashi ino does use something like that. It causes hidan to be unable to control his body, and ino didnt transfer minds.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
Its not very likely, because Ino would have to aim at a far off, moving target (saying sai uses areal) so therefor, Sai has a better chance of winning.
Ino can actually launch Mind Transfer at remarkable speeds, so I believe she would have no problem hitting Sai, especially with only manga knowledge. I doubt Sai has the mental dexterity to shatter her jutsu either.

However, Mind Transfer is not an offensive jutsu, so using the jutsu would not be wise against someone like Sai.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:54 AM   #8
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
in the anime, when it his Hidan and Kakuzu vs Team 10 chunin + Kakashi ino does use something like that. It causes hidan to be unable to control his body, and ino didnt transfer minds.
Manga page? That sounds like Mind Destruction, but Ino never used that jutsu in the manga, only anime. And, anime is non-canon.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:54 AM   #9
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

((Know knows why they say dont challenge Kazzy))

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-22-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

if Ino misses, she is doomed, which is why she always needs a partner.
Either way, Ino looses because she is mostly all defense + a kunai to the heart. Especially because anime stuff is non-cannon.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #11
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Totally agreed with Kazumi

Sai, hands down

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #12
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
((Know knows why they say dont challenge Kazzy))
~Poses and winks.~ ;p

Kazzy is a tough cookie! ♥

Old 03-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #13
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
~Poses and winks.~ ;p

Kazzy is a tough cookie! ♥
Id have you in my cookie jar next to the stove any day, with a cup of milk!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-22-2011, 08:01 AM   #14
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Id have you in my cookie jar next to the stove any day, with a cup of milk!
Yay! ♥

Old 03-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #15
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Because of BG defaults Sai can easily go into the sky and rain ink beasts to maul her. If the distance was closer, and mindset was IC - she could have bunshins distract him momentarily while she uses a quick Mind Transfer to take over him. While he attempted to draw his beasts it would be too late.

Just depends on the conditions imo.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sai flies up and kills Ino.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:38 AM   #17
kakashi weapons
Academy Graduate

kakashi weapons is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sai could you aireal attacks and pick her off with his sword, or his kunai(s) but ino could get him with her mind control jutsu

SAWA and Morning Musume are my favorite J-Pop artists.
kakashi weapons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:27 AM   #18
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sai Shaft instaports behind Ino. Tanto blade to the back of her neck. Game over.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:48 AM   #19
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ink spam= bye bye ino

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:02 AM   #20
Amari360
Banned

Amari360 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is rape.

Ino gets blitzed.
Amari360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight, ino, sai