Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 03-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
Sage Minato
Academy Graduate

Sage Minato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Do You Love, Like, or Hate the Bleach Character Above you.

Ichigo.
Sage Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Do You Love, Like, or Hate the Bleach Character Above you.

Hate. With a passion. :L

Kenpachi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
Sage Minato
Academy Graduate

Like.
Ikkaku.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #4
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Love.

Ganju (I think that's how you spell it)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
Sage Minato
Academy Graduate

Like.
Grimmjow.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #6
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Like, I guess..

Aizen

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Neutral.

Gin :3

Old 03-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #8
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

Like.
Ichigo?

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Orihime

Old 03-19-2011, 05:17 PM   #10
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Love.

Kukaku

Old 03-19-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Momo

Old 03-20-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hate.

Ulquiorra

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #13
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Like...
Gin?

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
Old 03-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #14
Kaiba
Apprentice Genin

Kaiba is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Love.

Ranma- oh wait, wrong anime. Isshin?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #15
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

Like...
Karin?

Old 03-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #16
Kaiba
Apprentice Genin

Like.

Renji
Old 03-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #17
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

Like...
Rukia?

Old 03-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #18
marvinator
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: you know when you get the feeling that someone is watching you that is me.
marvinator is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

love

Chad
Old 03-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #19
Kaiba
Apprentice Genin

Like.

Nnoitra