Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #21
Banks
Ninja Academy Student

Banks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 203 Discussion

The episodes becomes more and more epic. I can't wait for the next one to come out. The scene where A cuts off his own arm was pretty nice. No facial expression or hesitation what so ever! It's as expected tho, he's the fourth Raikage after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Next episode is gonna be the bomb! It's animated by some of the same animators who did Six-Tails Naruto vs Pain and Killer Bee vs Sasuke. I like those episodes since they put in extra scenes, with more taijutsu and action. I'm really hoping they extend this fight too.
I found the episode where six-tails Naruto fights Pain a bit peculiar(episode 167 only). The movements of the characters became a bit too "cartoony" when they were fighting. Don't get me wrong, I'm pro more action and taijutsu, I just hope they don't go down that road once more. Killer Bee vs Sasuke was epic. In any case you're right, an extended fight would be awesome
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #22
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

jugo..........such a beast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #23
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
jugo..........such a beast
He got owned by the Raikage. xD

Even though I like his two totally different personalities.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #24
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
its out, discuss it here.

For me, the whole Madara talking to Naruto thing, what he said about Sasuke choosing his own way is in a sense a lie. There was a time when after the Leaf was made, the Uchiha wanted to stop fighting and to just work together to help bring peace to the ninja world. But Madara wanted to push on with the fighting, being stubborn to accept change. So it continued on, because of him.

I did think the Sasuke vs Raikage fight to be too short but since a fight can only go on for so long then I guess it was enough. But it was a pretty great fight.

It seemed to be surprising for Gaara to see Sasuke after all this time and see what he really has become. It was kind of like they were back at the Chunin Exams again.

For the Raikage, he is like super strong sumo wrestler ninja. His taijutsu is amazing and so is his ninjutsu. He pretty much almost beat the crap out Sasuke or some. It was funny when his hair started to spike and stand up on end when his anger grew even more.

Then Madara disappearing at the end, leaving Naruto so angry was so not cool but its all part of Madara's plan, it seems.

Anyways just stating what I saw and felt. Overall a great episode and can't wait to see the next one.

What did you think of this episode?
Sasuke > Raikage

via Susano'o at a really good strength near the end

********BY THE WAY ********

Sasuke had a ring around his mangekyo sharingan, so it is somewhat closer to closing (if you didnt notice)
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #25
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
He got owned by the Raikage. xD

Even though I like his two totally different personalities.
I laughed when he got elbowed across half the area xD I then replayed it to make sure I got full enjoyment
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #26
Banks
Ninja Academy Student

Banks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
Sasuke had a ring around his mangekyo sharingan, so it is somewhat closer to closing (if you didnt notice)
Aha, so that's what that was. Thought i missed something in a former episode
or something.
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #27
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
I laughed when he got elbowed across half the area xD I then replayed it to make sure I got full enjoyment
i liked that too XD

Old 03-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #28
killshoot
Freshmen Academy Student

killshoot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just wanna say the animation is in low level now.No bad feelings! If you look the fight between Itachi and Sauske, the animation is much, MUCH MUCH better from now.I don't know who are the animators now, but they are low level from the previous. No bad feelings! The anime Naruto is one of the best!
killshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #29
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

yeah but the next fight coming up is gonna be done by that animator

Tags
discussion, naruto shippuden 203