Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-16-2011, 05:51 PM   #41
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 532 Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
But she was sabbed with a sharpen Bamboo stick to the hart.
I said with a bang not by a bang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
also you can't really compare how naruto did vs. Pain to how Jaraiya did against that same opponent. Why? A big part of the reason Naruto faired so well is thanks to the information Jaraiya gathered in his battle. And then it took the brightest minds in the village to decipher that knowledge, and he had Pa toad on his back giving information (also from Jaraiya's battle). So really Naruto had a big leg up going into his fight. Jaraiya knew only that Pain had Rinnegan, other than that he was completely ignorant of his enemies power. He didn't have near the information resources that Naruto did and Naruto only had those info resources bc Jaraiya sacrificed himself by fighting Pain first with no knowledge of him. It's not a fair comparison.

Actually, if you want to be fair about it....no one person beat Pain. It was Jaraiya, Naruto, and the leaf village that defeated him. Nagato has no equal currently (except maybe Madara)

I don't think saying "Pain/Nagato took orders from Madara" is a fair way to describe that situation. I think of it more along these lines...........
In other words, Nagato did only the things neccessary for his cause not Madara's. Madara was just good at manipulating him into thinking certain things WERE good for his (Nagato's) cause.
Actually yes I can.

First on the whole "He had intelligence advantage". Sorta but not really.
First Jirayia sent him a coded message which Naruto himself was the key
into figuring out. Later even though Inochi figured out the meaning
behind the uncoded message he didn't relay the meaning to Naruto.
Naruto figured out the meaning of the message on his own and found
Nagato using Sage Mode tracking. Sure Naruto did have somewhat
of an intelligence advantage but it evens out when considering that
Jirayia has more battle experience and could actually merge with
Fugasaku which would have made gathering nature energy easier.

And really it's Jirayia's own fault he didn't have enough intelligence.
He was in over his head and got beat. Naruto however was attacked
by Pain and prevailed. But yes Jirayia's sacrifice did somewhat help
Naruto. But nearly as much as people make it to be. Naruto still
had to defeat Five Pains before figuring out about Nagato. Had
Jirayia made the uncoded message clearer Naruto and Konoha
would have figured it out sooner and taken out Nagato from the start.

Naruto defeated the Six paths of Pain. Jirayia was only really helpful
(somewhat) in finding Nagato which wasn't going to help Naruto beat
Nagato. Naruto used talk no jutsu to make Nagato have a change of heart.

Madara is not Pain's equal. Madara is better than Pain and that's why
Pain bothered to do his dirty work. Pain is just Sasuke Beta Version.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #42
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
also you can't really compare how naruto did vs. Pain to how Jaraiya did against that same opponent. Why? A big part of the reason Naruto faired so well is thanks to the information Jaraiya gathered in his battle. And then it took the brightest minds in the village to decipher that knowledge, and he had Pa toad on his back giving information (also from Jaraiya's battle). So really Naruto had a big leg up going into his fight. Jaraiya knew only that Pain had Rinnegan, other than that he was completely ignorant of his enemies power. He didn't have near the information resources that Naruto did and Naruto only had those info resources bc Jaraiya sacrificed himself by fighting Pain first with no knowledge of him. It's not a fair comparison.

Actually, if you want to be fair about it....no one person beat Pain. It was Jaraiya, Naruto, and the leaf village that defeated him. Nagato has no equal currently (except maybe Madara)

I don't think saying "Pain/Nagato took orders from Madara" is a fair way to describe that situation. I think of it more along these lines...........
In other words, Nagato did only the things neccessary for his cause not Madara's. Madara was just good at manipulating him into thinking certain things WERE good for his (Nagato's) cause.
That's like saying really Asuma defeated Hidan and Kakuzu. I completely disagree. Naruto kicked Pain's' can and Nagato final trump card was easily bested by the Sage nine tail combo. If Naruto wanted to destroy the wheel chair guy, he could.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #43
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That's like saying really Asuma defeated Hidan and Kakuzu. I completely disagree. Naruto kicked Pain's' can and Nagato final trump card was easily bested by the Sage nine tail combo. If Naruto wanted to destroy the wheel chair guy, he could.
I think that's debatable considering that Nagato has all the powers
of the six paths. Also given that Nagato revived the entire village
he had chakra left over to fight Naruto if he wanted.

Still I think Naruto would win anyways.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #44
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I think you're missing the main point of my post. If Naruto had fought the first battle with Pain instead of Jaraiya and lacked all the same information that Jaraiya lacked......I don't think that Naruto (at that time) could have fared any better against Pain than Jaraiya did. Likewise, if Jaraiya had that info he probably could have done just as well against Pain as Naruto did (if not better). So I'm saying you can't compare the two fights and say that Naruto > Jaraiya at that time (which is what was insinuated to me) because there's a huge variable there. It's an unfair comparison.

And as far as the whole Asuma thing goes....he did have a part in Hidan's defeat but no I don't credit him for the win. He just fell in the line of duty and Shikamaru learned by observation. So that secret being exposed was kind of a fluke. It's different. Jaraiya knew he would die when he met Pain. His intention was to sacrifice his life to gain information on Pain that the leaf could use to bring him down. It was a planned step in the process of Pain's defeat. If he hadn't done that. There would have been no victory. In my opinion, that's part of the battle against Pain.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 03-18-2011 at 03:27 PM.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #45
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

And really it's Jirayia's own fault he didn't have enough intelligence.
He was in over his head and got beat. .
wow...first time i heard someone say something like that. lol, do u have anything against jiraiya?
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I said with a bang not by a bang.
I know what you meant, and her 'bang' sucked.

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-18-2011 at 05:27 PM.
zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote