Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #68241
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

lol RC the first too i could barely see the facial but the third one was visible

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #68242
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Bro'in it up.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I'm the one in the back.
Spoiler:

P:

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 03-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #68243
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyL View Post
Bro'in it up.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I'm the one in the back.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

P:
Very nice pics...thank you so much for sharing...

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Old 03-17-2011, 02:13 AM   #68244
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Poko-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well since I am bored, here's another one.
Its kinda a new one, with my new hair. (:

Spoiler:
Its kinda big (a)

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Old 03-17-2011, 04:53 AM   #68245
Michael/Michael
Apprentice Genin

Location: I live in a computer. That was a low blow...bastard.
Michael/Michael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Marry me.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #68246
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poko-chan View Post
Well since I am bored, here's another one.
Its kinda a new one, with my new hair. (:

Spoiler:
Its kinda big (a)
To be honest, this color doesn't suit you. Your previous color was amazing.
However, I like your eyes in this picture. Got green irises?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyL View Post
Bro'in it up.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I'm the one in the back.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

P:
/fap
Good looking person came outta nowhere o.o .. NICE!

Old 03-17-2011, 05:39 AM   #68247
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
To be honest, this color doesn't suit you. Your previous color was amazing.
However, I like your eyes in this picture. Got green irises?

/fap
Good looking person came outta nowhere o.o .. NICE!
Yeah well some people like it, some don't. (: But thanks you like my old hair. And yes I have green irises, thankies. :3

@RockyL: Nice pics! I like the hat xD

♪♫♪ Lookinto my eyes and accept my dearest apologies.While you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features. ♪♫♪
Old 03-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #68248
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

In the end it's about you like, indeed. Yw.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:44 AM   #68249
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Poko-Chan you are really pretty

Old 03-17-2011, 09:55 AM   #68250
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

okay here one of being silly with a toy gun that I use for my cosplay. Yes i know the pic is really bad people. man I so ugly >/////<
Spoiler:

here a other one of me with my new hair cut ^^
Spoiler:

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Last edited by trouble88; 03-17-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:21 AM   #68251
Poko-chan
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Poko-Chan you are really pretty
Aww thanks =D

And trouble nice pictures, the first one is funny ^^

Old 03-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #68252
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

I do. You look like a XXL size version of Neji. Where is your cursemark?

Old 03-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #68253
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I do. You look like a XXL size version of Neji. Where is your cursemark?
Is that good or bad?
Old 03-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #68254
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

tis not there
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

Old 03-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #68255
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

damn none didn't notice my new pic >.<

Old 03-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #68256
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
okay here one of being silly with a toy gun that I use for my cosplay. Yes i know the pic is really bad people. man I so ugly >/////<
Spoiler:

here a other one of me with my new hair cut ^^
Spoiler:
I think this is the first clear shot of your face, trouble. nice haircut

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 03-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #68257
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
damn none didn't notice my new pic >.<
I did
Old 03-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #68258
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Let's see if this works...
Spoiler:

If not her's just the link... Stupid links >.>
Old 03-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #68259
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
I think this is the first clear shot of your face, trouble. nice haircut
damn it I was trying to looked evil damn it >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
Let's see if this works...
Spoiler:

If not her's just the link... Stupid links >.>
you look like my cuzz dude O_O

Old 03-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #68260
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Quote:
damn it I was trying to looked evil damn it >.<

you look like my cuzz dude O_O
Unless you're from Sweden I'm not xD