Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 03-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #981
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
lol no chance in hell we will get it since fairy tail isnt even dubbed

Very sorry ppl been busy thanks Taker for the updating and well they are making english dubs but i am still unsure when they r coming out

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #982
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ya it is getting a dub thats for sure and its no prob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #983
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just wanted to let you guys know its still going to be awhile for the chapter to come out due to current events

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 03-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #984
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

im not surprised its ok though

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2011, 05:57 PM   #985
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok chapter is out The battles are getting interesting next chapter might be a conclusion to one of the battles

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 03-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #986
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow we got a chapter ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-16-2011, 06:26 AM   #987
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
wow we got a chapter ?
yes the magazine actually came out before the earthquake, but the translators from the website i visit are actually in Japan so thats why it was slow coming out, but also none of them were hurt. There will not be a chapter next week though

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 03-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #988
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

thats good nobody was hurt and i knew there wouldnt be a chapter next week it makes sense

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #989
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok guess i was wrong somehow new chapter is out 277. It doesnt make sense since there is no shonen manga but anyways i gotta say this was one of the most funniest chapters i read in awhile. Next chapters sounds like it will show Juvia's pic. Also in anime news the last two eps been filler eps but they have been quite interesting the villain's name is Daphne and sounds like she has 3 voice actors a very interesting character.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 03-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #990
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter 278 is out and it is quite a big chapter 32 pages the chapter jumps around showing all the characters on the island. If Laxus appears i have an idea who he will battle.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 03-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #991
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

sweet i need to go cacth up

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #992
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok Chapter out and a great Juvia chapter it is

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 04-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #993
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i wouldnt doubt it

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #994
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok next chapter out
Spoiler:
Juvia's finishes her battle and Ultear approaches Gary with some shockingly confusing news

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 04-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #995
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i thought the chapter was pretty emotional and it looks like gray is gonna be involved more then i thought he was going to be also the anime has a new opening and ending as of last week witch means were 1 arc away from the war arc in the anime.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-11-2011, 05:20 AM   #996
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I advice you to not open if you haven't read ch. 230 yet.
Spoiler:
Kind of a plot twist. I was thinking, hoping, that something big will happen. Perhaps Juvia using some powerful magic. Or, for a change, a major character (*cough*gray*cough) dying. But not this.
Anyway, I am not complaining. I am actually happy to see Juvia, a minor character, fighting. Seriously. For once.
I think Ultear will troll Gray hard. Perhaps she will use him as a puppet, too, turning him against his guild. Hmm...
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:10 AM   #997
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i thought the chapter was pretty emotional and it looks like gray is gonna be involved more then i thought he was going to be also the anime has a new opening and ending as of last week witch means were 1 arc away from the war arc in the anime.
O yeah i forgot to mention that the opening/ending changed, but yes the anime is catching up quite fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
I advice you to not open if you haven't read ch. 230 yet.
Spoiler:
Kind of a plot twist. I was thinking, hoping, that something big will happen. Perhaps Juvia using some powerful magic. Or, for a change, a major character (*cough*gray*cough) dying. But not this.
Anyway, I am not complaining. I am actually happy to see Juvia, a minor character, fighting. Seriously. For once.
I think Ultear will troll Gray hard. Perhaps she will use him as a puppet, too, turning him against his guild. Hmm...
Spoiler:
Yes Juvia's fight was good i was hopin for more then just a stalemate, but her opponent used interesting magic. And i am sure what Ultear is up to your theory could be right

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 04-11-2011, 09:33 AM   #998
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Spoiler:
Yes Juvia's fight was good i was hopin for more then just a stalemate, but her opponent used interesting magic. And i am sure what Ultear is up to your theory could be right
Spoiler:
Well, it was still interesting to read.
At least better then Natsu and Lucy's fight against whats-his-face. What was the chapter again? Oh. Right. Lucy Fire.
I'm thinking it is going to happen, unless Ultear is thankful to Gray for finishing her mother off.
I think Juvias opponent, Merody-or-whatever-her-name-is will join to Fairy Tail. But, since she considers Ultear as her mother figure, she would not betray her? I'd say Ultear will join FT, along with Merody, but Ultear has been showed as an evil character until now. I don't think she would change all of a sudden...
Confuzzlement.
It's here.
In mah brainz.
@.@
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #999
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
Spoiler:
Well, it was still interesting to read.
At least better then Natsu and Lucy's fight against whats-his-face. What was the chapter again? Oh. Right. Lucy Fire.
I'm thinking it is going to happen, unless Ultear is thankful to Gray for finishing her mother off.
I think Juvias opponent, Merody-or-whatever-her-name-is will join to Fairy Tail. But, since she considers Ultear as her mother figure, she would not betray her? I'd say Ultear will join FT, along with Merody, but Ultear has been showed as an evil character until now. I don't think she would change all of a sudden...
Confuzzlement.
It's here.
In mah brainz.
@.@
Spoiler:

Hmm o i thought the Lucy and Natsu vs. sumo guy was hilarious lol, but dont get me wrong Juvia is on of my favorite characters so i enjoyed the fight, but i think the same its seems her opponent may join FT. Ultear i cannot see happening and same lol, i am confused as well, i have no clue what the next chapter will conatain

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 04-11-2011, 04:57 PM   #1000
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

either way the next chapter is gonna be good

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone