Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #381
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I NEED A BOND

hmmm I see there buddy...that's a good idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #382
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

lmao...wow, you take a long time...Im not even pissed any more...xD

I dub you speedy
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #383
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lolz I was offline for a while you...letting your anger just fade away you know.

lolz wut??...but..but...nah-uh

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #384
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

O_O im sorry my anger is such a deterrent?

you heard me, speedy

Old 01-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #385
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

lolz not really ^^...just this person I don't know sending me tons of pms...I'm like, I need a break.

lolz not even close...it fits you perfectly though that's for sure.

/siggy under construction or what?

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #386
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

hm, yes, my inbox is filling itself

ha, maybe, i have been called a computer

no, no it is not...thats how its going to stay for a while

Old 01-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #387
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

yeah mine too...it's anoyying me though...like really.

well you're the fastest comp ever!! XDD

Aha ok miss.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #388
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

most of the time I dont mind it

yes, I am fast, when I want to be

ah...you make me feel old

Old 01-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #389
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

It's not about getting messages...but this one in particular is just idk...uncomfortable lolz

See, speedy one.

lolz how? ok then kid.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #390
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

haha

yes, I know

--_--

Old 01-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #391
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

not funny...I'm bout to block this member.

I hear you're good at playing bass...care to fill me in??

XDD Gotcha! no jk gurl!

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #392
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

hm, did you know you cannot block mods?

who the hell told you that???????

uhm, ok

Old 01-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #393
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

I know, this one isn't though. XD

Oh I'm watching you member?? lolz but yeah you like it don't you? (playing bass)

lolz yup....forum is dead huh? not much going on..

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #394
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

good for you

creepy >.> (yes, yes I do)

its all in the pms man, its all in the pms

Old 01-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #395
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Yup, definitely.

It ain't creepy, it's my job lolz jk....see, you should form a band or something.

Yeah but since it's been kind of overwhelming lately then idk..lolz

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #396
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

nah, im just a beginner bassist, and my voice is not appreciated much, so, im all good

no kidding

Old 03-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #397
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

lolz you'll get better eventually...hmm..ok then. ^^

lolz yup...my head was spinning faster than choji noming on chips.

YouTube:
src="

Old 03-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #398
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

...As in James Bond?
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #399
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

lol..umm..I guess...that could..work out? O.o
XDD

YouTube:
src="