Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default KG V.S. Queen Hallenthenia

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting Distance: 25 meters

Sames as before both post. Doesn't matter who goes first. Whoever doesn't post gets DQ'd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kg gangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BFVT: Round 3: KG V.S. Queen Hallenthenia

*I close my eyes and quickly reopen them. A ripple pattern spreads out from my pupils. This allows me to see 360 degrees around myself and gives my eyes the speed to kee up with fast paced movements. I streach out my my right arm and form a lime green cero coating on it, Using most of my SP to do form it. The coating burns extremely hot on its exterior and carries corrosive properties. I draw my zanpaktou with my left hand. The long serrated chrome blade glistens in the light, each tiny tooth of the serration reflecting the light* Acidic Touch... *a greenish clear liquid begins to drip from the teeth of my blade. Anything that comes in contact with this liquid is corroded. This teamed with the serrated blade makes it a defense shattering threat.*

"Eradicate, Wyvern Charmeleo!"

The bone fragment blades on my right forearm extend down around my hands forming into a serrated blade. The acidic poison still dripping from the teeth of the serrations. The bone fragment on my left forearm spreads up and down my arm and thickens becoming incredibly dense. This will be a sufficient defense against most physical attacks. The cero coating on my right arm spreads and coats my entire right arm still but only lines the back of my blades. My acidic poison also becomes stronger and possess new properties that allow it to corrode anything thing not just reiatsu based things. Finally my SP has been fully restored from releasing.

I stab my blade into the ground and the sand in a 100ft radius around me turns a little lighter. "Dragon Sand! If you touch the sand you will bursts into flames. It creates toxic vapour when it comes into contact with anything and if inhaled will cause you to implode. Naturally I am immune since its my technique." I withdraw my sword from the sand and look up at you. I point the blade at you and a lime green cero begins to swirl around gaining energy. The cero sucks in the acidic poison from my blade and infuses it into the cero. It then quickly shrinks to a small pin sized dot before explouding into 2 beams heading towards you. They aim to strike you from each side. This attack homes in on you and can't be cancelled by another energy attack because of the acidic properties it possess'. (Example: If you shot a cero at it the cero's energy would be quickly corroded and my beam would blast strait through it.)
The beams will continously try to strike you from opposing sides making taking them out harder. If you try a rotational shield to counter them they will begin to follow the revolutions of the shield and wrap tighter and tighter around it till the corrosive properties have eaten away at the shields energy and they have captured you ripping your body to pieces as they wrap around you. Since I am stationary on the ground I can focus my SE control to them to give them such abilities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
*I close my eyes and quickly reopen them. A ripple pattern spreads out from my pupils. This allows me to see 360 degrees around myself and gives my eyes the speed to kee up with fast paced movements. I streach out my my right arm and form a lime green cero coating on it, Using most of my SP to do form it. The coating burns extremely hot on its exterior and carries corrosive properties. I draw my zanpaktou with my left hand. The long serrated chrome blade glistens in the light, each tiny tooth of the serration reflecting the light* Acidic Touch... *a greenish clear liquid begins to drip from the teeth of my blade. Anything that comes in contact with this liquid is corroded. This teamed with the serrated blade makes it a defense shattering threat.*

"Eradicate, Wyvern Charmeleo!"

The bone fragment blades on my right forearm extend down around my hands forming into a serrated blade. The acidic poison still dripping from the teeth of the serrations. The bone fragment on my left forearm spreads up and down my arm and thickens becoming incredibly dense. This will be a sufficient defense against most physical attacks. The cero coating on my right arm spreads and coats my entire right arm still but only lines the back of my blades. My acidic poison also becomes stronger and possess new properties that allow it to corrode anything thing not just reiatsu based things. Finally my SP has been fully restored from releasing.

I stab my blade into the ground and the sand in a 100ft radius around me turns a little lighter. "Dragon Sand! If you touch the sand you will bursts into flames. It creates toxic vapour when it comes into contact with anything and if inhaled will cause you to implode. Naturally I am immune since its my technique." I withdraw my sword from the sand and look up at you. I point the blade at you and a lime green cero begins to swirl around gaining energy. The cero sucks in the acidic poison from my blade and infuses it into the cero. It then quickly shrinks to a small pin sized dot before explouding into 2 beams heading towards you. They aim to strike you from each side. This attack homes in on you and can't be cancelled by another energy attack because of the acidic properties it possess'. (Example: If you shot a cero at it the cero's energy would be quickly corroded and my beam would blast strait through it.)
The beams will continously try to strike you from opposing sides making taking them out harder. If you try a rotational shield to counter them they will begin to follow the revolutions of the shield and wrap tighter and tighter around it till the corrosive properties have eaten away at the shields energy and they have captured you ripping your body to pieces as they wrap around you. Since I am stationary on the ground I can focus my SE control to them to give them such abilities.
Wandering through the desert of Hueco Mundo I prepare myself for my opponent. I have now reached near the end of the tourney and have managed an epic victory against my previous opponent. However the next opponent I am facing is non other then one of my espada KG espada 1 a very powerful and dangerous fighter. Knowing this I prepare myself. I pull my dragoness duel bladed sword from its sheath and the moment I spot my opponent I don't hesitate to release.

Spoiler:

"Ascend Dragoness Halliellia" With those words a massive explosion of highly condensed sp shoots out from all around my body into every direction spiraling extremely fast. The explosion settles and you see me with 4 massive wings formed along my back and 5 tails. My hollow bone mask upon my head forms long spiral horns which glow with an ominous golden light. Around my body is a thick yet highly durable metallic armor infused with sp. In my right hand I hold a double edged blade, one edge black and jagged made for breaking defenses and the other one silver glowing brightly.

In my other hand I hold tightly to a large round shield which will cover over half my body without my wings being spread. The shield is made out of the same metal as my zanp and cant be broken easily. 20 thick spikes are covering the outside of the shield glowing with an ominous golden light. A spiraling layer of rotational sp surrounds my body covering me for extra defense and protection on top of my metal armor giving it the ability to deflect attacks away from me making it harder to penetrate. My eyes are enhanced giving me an advanced sight to keep up with an opponents fast speed or sonido. My blade and my shield is immersed in a thick layer of golden flames infused with condensed rotational sp.

I fly high into the air far far away long range above the ground as a thick dark ominous mist like sp begins to form on the outside shield creating another layer of defense. I whisper the words "Niebla Oscuras: Activation" a the mist begins to thicken and transfer into a thick almost liquid like dome around me as it spreads out all around me fast. "Niebla Oscuras: Liquefy" The thickness of this dome is exactly 20 feet and extremely heavy unlike most liquids its density would make it near impossible to move. On top of that it has an amazing corrosive property that will allow for it to corrode almost anything it comes in contact with on top of that it is made up of my superheated sp so it can explode depending on how I wish to use it. However I can manipulate this liquid perfectly with little effort keeping the dome in the air with me. I am 10 feet in the center of the dome not touching the inner edge. All the while the sp from the explosion has spread out covering a 50 foot range outside of the dome as small spheres had been forming and multiplying at a rapid rate threatening to surround both of us. However you are not harmed by my lingering sp and the spheres do not touch you.

Once this is done you have activated your acidic touch and have released as well as my spheres keep multiplying until hundreds of spheres are formed around the area. I notice you stab your blade into the ground as I keep well aware of the attack will come from the ground. (I am going to assume you can hit me from the ground even though I am in the air) I am in the air however giving me way more reaction time then I would normally had I have been on the ground. I prefer to take the sky as my domain in battle so you will rarely see me on the ground. Your attack attempts to hit me but will come in contact with my dome which is very hard to break through and your attack will turn into a toxic vapor at this point.The vapor will most likely not be able to get through but I don't take any chances. I don't want your sp lingering just in case it can slowly weaken my shield with the toxic effects of your vapor. So I focus as a layer about 5 feet in thickness all around me of this special liquid to explode once it comes in contact with the vapor causing a widespread explosion that literally forces your vapor away from me while causing the sp within it to explode due to the explosive property of my attack. "Niebla Oscuras Death Dome: Explosion!" This is just a caution thing to make sure your toxic attack is literally forced away from my location. Of course that is only if your sand attack can reach me. I wasn't sure if it would reach me high in the air so to be on the safe side I countered. Any damaged spheres from the explosion would be replaced and the explosion is just strong enough to force your vapor away from me not attempting to hit you at all since we are at a far distance.

You then fire another two attacks toward me as I remain high in the air surrounded by my now 15 feet thick dome of liquefied corrosive and explosive mist. Instantly I focus as 2 beams of black liquefied mist shoot toward your beams and are released from my shield, as they Hom in on your beams with my sp control. They begin to propagate massive and spiral at a rapid speed and then collide with your beams before they even come in contact with my shield engulfing them as your beams attempt to corrode away my sp. However due to the corrosive and explosive properties of my Niebla oscuras this is utterly impossible and the moment your attacks do they explode along with mine creating two massive explosions which I am protected from due to my dome as their corrosive ability's would simply cancel each other out. "You remeber this move. Although I haven't used it in some time. Niebla Oscuras is new and improved and I was saving it for this fight.

"My turn" By this point you and me should hopefully be entirely surrounded by my flaming black spheres as my Niebla oscuras shield should reform itself now covering the 20 feet in thickness again. I smirk as I remain far in the distance. Unsure of what you are planning I decide to remain in the distance and let my spheres do the work for the time being so I can analyze my opponent before rushing into a head on hand to hand combat fight.

"Death Dome: Entrapment!"
Suddenly the orbs shoot out at extreme speed, 20 of them. They attempt to surround you as I manipulate them with my sp to try to create a 3 layered death dome around you with 20 of them as they swell and expand combining together to create the dome while 5 remain inside. On the inside I attempt to surround you with the other 5 as they take on the shape with my sp manipulation to form and cluster together to create exactly 5 massive thick rotational flaming death blades. These 5 blades are rotational and can pierce through most defenses while taking on my rotational shield properties to deflect explosions and some energy moves making them able to slice through most energy based attacks depending.

If that is not enough the inner edge of my dome trap creates a reflection shield properties as well so it can reflect some attacks away etc if you try to escape. The middle layer is made up of a liquefied thick superheated sp making it even more difficult to escape while the outer edge is made up of a solidified form of my sp much like a steel or metallic like substance holding the thing together each layer is 10 feet in thickness making the entire dome 30 feet all around you in all directions leaving about 10 feet in between you and the inner edge of the dome. I keep my focus to maintain it. I then control the blades movement as the blades then shoot toward you from all angles all around you threatening to pierce into your skull, heart, lungs, stomach, back on your body and are guided with my control.

The blades if they make contact will tear into your flesh and all collide inside you creating an explosion. The explosion will be highly condensed and contained inside the dome due to the rotational sp on the inner layer of the dome and will hopefully obliterate you. The blades aimed for the vital points if they hit will kill you anyway. And the fact that my spheres were enhanced from the heat of our explosions colliding from your massive attack only makes it much stronger as well as the fact that I began to prep this from the moment I released. The longer my sp remains in the air the more deadly for you. "Ultimate Flaming Death Blade Barrage!" As this happens I remain in the distance surrounded by my dome of liquefied mist trying to shroud myself in the darkness making it harder for you to see what I am doing as the darkness of my mist thickens and so does the mist itself. All the while within my mist which may or may not be seen to you red ominous eyes begin to form and soon the revealing of 6 clones of my release form take an appearance and surround me from all angles their eyes gleaming with a blood lust intent as they they spread their wings and there tips begin to flicker with a a dark sinister blackness as they charge energy on their tips. If you attempt to even get close to my dome the corrosive properties will corrode you away into nothingness while the superheated properties of my sp will burn you as well making it lethal to even get near me. On top of that I can make my sp within it explode at will. Finally while my spheres continue to multiply around us again long thick extensions begin to form all around my dome lashing out repeatedly into every direction and can extend up to 20 feet in length making it even harder to approach me. If you get hit by any of these extensions they will literally tear you to shreds while corroding and burning your body into nothingness. There are 50 of them all around my dome and I can guide their movements with my sp control.

Note: To be surrounded by the dome I have given up movement speed for the time being so for me to "sonido away" from anything while in the dome is impossible I basically have to remain in one place. I can remain in the air however but to maintain this dome I have to remain fairly stationary cause to move the whole dome with me would be rather difficult.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
kg gangster
Vongola XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Wandering through the desert of Hueco Mundo I prepare myself for my opponent. I have now reached near the end of the tourney and have managed an epic victory against my previous opponent. However the next opponent I am facing is non other then one of my espada KG espada 1 a very powerful and dangerous fighter. Knowing this I prepare myself. I pull my dragoness duel bladed sword from its sheath and the moment I spot my opponent I don't hesitate to release.

Spoiler:

"Ascend Dragoness Halliellia" With those words a massive explosion of highly condensed sp shoots out from all around my body into every direction spiraling extremely fast. The explosion settles and you see me with 4 massive wings formed along my back and 5 tails. My hollow bone mask upon my head forms long spiral horns which glow with an ominous golden light. Around my body is a thick yet highly durable metallic armor infused with sp. In my right hand I hold a double edged blade, one edge black and jagged made for breaking defenses and the other one silver glowing brightly.

In my other hand I hold tightly to a large round shield which will cover over half my body without my wings being spread. The shield is made out of the same metal as my zanp and cant be broken easily. 20 thick spikes are covering the outside of the shield glowing with an ominous golden light. A spiraling layer of rotational sp surrounds my body covering me for extra defense and protection on top of my metal armor giving it the ability to deflect attacks away from me making it harder to penetrate. My eyes are enhanced giving me an advanced sight to keep up with an opponents fast speed or sonido. My blade and my shield is immersed in a thick layer of golden flames infused with condensed rotational sp.

I fly high into the air far far away long range above the ground as a thick dark ominous mist like sp begins to form on the outside shield creating another layer of defense. I whisper the words "Niebla Oscuras: Activation" a the mist begins to thicken and transfer into a thick almost liquid like dome around me as it spreads out all around me fast. "Niebla Oscuras: Liquefy" The thickness of this dome is exactly 20 feet and extremely heavy unlike most liquids its density would make it near impossible to move. On top of that it has an amazing corrosive property that will allow for it to corrode almost anything it comes in contact with on top of that it is made up of my superheated sp so it can explode depending on how I wish to use it. However I can manipulate this liquid perfectly with little effort keeping the dome in the air with me. I am 10 feet in the center of the dome not touching the inner edge. All the while the sp from the explosion has spread out covering a 50 foot range outside of the dome as small spheres had been forming and multiplying at a rapid rate threatening to surround both of us. However you are not harmed by my lingering sp and the spheres do not touch you.

Once this is done you have activated your acidic touch and have released as well as my spheres keep multiplying until hundreds of spheres are formed around the area. I notice you stab your blade into the ground as I keep well aware of the attack will come from the ground. (I am going to assume you can hit me from the ground even though I am in the air) I am in the air however giving me way more reaction time then I would normally had I have been on the ground. I prefer to take the sky as my domain in battle so you will rarely see me on the ground. Your attack attempts to hit me but will come in contact with my dome which is very hard to break through and your attack will turn into a toxic vapor at this point.The vapor will most likely not be able to get through but I don't take any chances. I don't want your sp lingering just in case it can slowly weaken my shield with the toxic effects of your vapor. So I focus as a layer about 5 feet in thickness all around me of this special liquid to explode once it comes in contact with the vapor causing a widespread explosion that literally forces your vapor away from me while causing the sp within it to explode due to the explosive property of my attack. "Niebla Oscuras Death Dome: Explosion!" This is just a caution thing to make sure your toxic attack is literally forced away from my location. Of course that is only if your sand attack can reach me. I wasn't sure if it would reach me high in the air so to be on the safe side I countered. Any damaged spheres from the explosion would be replaced and the explosion is just strong enough to force your vapor away from me not attempting to hit you at all since we are at a far distance.

You then fire another two attacks toward me as I remain high in the air surrounded by my now 15 feet thick dome of liquefied corrosive and explosive mist. Instantly I focus as 2 beams of black liquefied mist shoot toward your beams and are released from my shield, as they Hom in on your beams with my sp control. They begin to propagate massive and spiral at a rapid speed and then collide with your beams before they even come in contact with my shield engulfing them as your beams attempt to corrode away my sp. However due to the corrosive and explosive properties of my Niebla oscuras this is utterly impossible and the moment your attacks do they explode along with mine creating two massive explosions which I am protected from due to my dome as their corrosive ability's would simply cancel each other out. "You remeber this move. Although I haven't used it in some time. Niebla Oscuras is new and improved and I was saving it for this fight.

"My turn" By this point you and me should hopefully be entirely surrounded by my flaming black spheres as my Niebla oscuras shield should reform itself now covering the 20 feet in thickness again. I smirk as I remain far in the distance. Unsure of what you are planning I decide to remain in the distance and let my spheres do the work for the time being so I can analyze my opponent before rushing into a head on hand to hand combat fight.

"Death Dome: Entrapment!"
Suddenly the orbs shoot out at extreme speed, 20 of them. They attempt to surround you as I manipulate them with my sp to try to create a 3 layered death dome around you with 20 of them as they swell and expand combining together to create the dome while 5 remain inside. On the inside I attempt to surround you with the other 5 as they take on the shape with my sp manipulation to form and cluster together to create exactly 5 massive thick rotational flaming death blades. These 5 blades are rotational and can pierce through most defenses while taking on my rotational shield properties to deflect explosions and some energy moves making them able to slice through most energy based attacks depending.

If that is not enough the inner edge of my dome trap creates a reflection shield properties as well so it can reflect some attacks away etc if you try to escape. The middle layer is made up of a liquefied thick superheated sp making it even more difficult to escape while the outer edge is made up of a solidified form of my sp much like a steel or metallic like substance holding the thing together each layer is 10 feet in thickness making the entire dome 30 feet all around you in all directions leaving about 10 feet in between you and the inner edge of the dome. I keep my focus to maintain it. I then control the blades movement as the blades then shoot toward you from all angles all around you threatening to pierce into your skull, heart, lungs, stomach, back on your body and are guided with my control.

The blades if they make contact will tear into your flesh and all collide inside you creating an explosion. The explosion will be highly condensed and contained inside the dome due to the rotational sp on the inner layer of the dome and will hopefully obliterate you. The blades aimed for the vital points if they hit will kill you anyway. And the fact that my spheres were enhanced from the heat of our explosions colliding from your massive attack only makes it much stronger as well as the fact that I began to prep this from the moment I released. The longer my sp remains in the air the more deadly for you. "Ultimate Flaming Death Blade Barrage!" As this happens I remain in the distance surrounded by my dome of liquefied mist trying to shroud myself in the darkness making it harder for you to see what I am doing as the darkness of my mist thickens and so does the mist itself. All the while within my mist which may or may not be seen to you red ominous eyes begin to form and soon the revealing of 6 clones of my release form take an appearance and surround me from all angles their eyes gleaming with a blood lust intent as they they spread their wings and there tips begin to flicker with a a dark sinister blackness as they charge energy on their tips. If you attempt to even get close to my dome the corrosive properties will corrode you away into nothingness while the superheated properties of my sp will burn you as well making it lethal to even get near me. On top of that I can make my sp within it explode at will. Finally while my spheres continue to multiply around us again long thick extensions begin to form all around my dome lashing out repeatedly into every direction and can extend up to 20 feet in length making it even harder to approach me. If you get hit by any of these extensions they will literally tear you to shreds while corroding and burning your body into nothingness. There are 50 of them all around my dome and I can guide their movements with my sp control.

Note: To be surrounded by the dome I have given up movement speed for the time being so for me to "sonido away" from anything while in the dome is impossible I basically have to remain in one place. I can remain in the air however but to maintain this dome I have to remain fairly stationary cause to move the whole dome with me would be rather difficult.
*As your spheres form I spit 5 blobs of slime around me in the sand. They hit into the sand and immeadiatly spring up into the air. * 5 point slime prison! *Having gone into the sand the walls of this prison are lined with dragon sand. The walls of the prison are have my slimes abilites to corrode any energy that it comes into contact with and with the dragon sand effect if anything hits it will ignite the outter walls into flames. When your domes trys to close in around me the corrosive abilites cancel out assumingly and the dragon sand ignites burning your shield and keeping it at bay from closing in around me. Using my chameleon eyes I am able to see through the wall and can sense you form some of the spheres into the blades and their SE begining to rotate. Since its my sand under me and we're in the open desert of HM I know my best route of escape. I use my chameleon abilities and hide my SP from being sensed and I open the sand below me and drop into the menos forest. My sand follows suit and coats the lowest part of the sand and is on the "ceiling" above me.*

Assumingly this is what you would see. My giant walls of slime battling to hold back your dome. Your blades blast through the walls of my slime prison and it collapses. (I caused this your attack didn't) I am gone and the sand where my dragon sand was has turned back to normal.

I fly under the sand to where i sense you and noticed that you have formed 6 clones all around you and they are charging energy. My sand follows me under the sand spreading and turning the other sand into dragon sand. I cover the entire area between where i was to where you are into dragon sand and i stop underneath you.* Sand Impalement Funeral! *Spikes of sand shoot up form under you and each of your clones aimed to pierce them and the dragon sand's effect will intiate and ignite into flames on contact with anything. Then the toxic fumes will form all around you and your clouds, leaving you in a cloud of toxic gas. If this is inhaled it will ignite into flames in your lungs and kill you. If you try to cut, or blast the sand it will pass through it as it would through sand and cause the spikes to multiply increasing the deadliness of the attack. I spit 5 blobs of slime up under the sand around you and walls of slime shoot up hopeing to trap you.* 5 point slime prison! *The walls of the slime are coated with dragon sand on both the inside and out and will close in around you if your trapped. (remember I'm underground and the same effect applie as when i used it above). I then cut my hand and mix the blood with my cero coating on my right arm, preparing my ultimate cero. I pull out my last 3 lightining daggers and throw them up through the sand at you if hit you will be electrified and killed. I then decide its best to try and eliminate all the orbs above ground. I send a burst of SE into my sand and spikes shoot up throughout the entire battlefield aimed to hit the spheres. If and when they come into contact with your spheres they will ignite into flames and burn away at your SE in the spheres and hopeful cause them to destableize and explode turning the entire above ground battlefield into a giant explosion that obliterates your remains. Lastly if you drop below the sand into MF I will blast my cero at you the instant you do aimed to turn you to ash.

(I think thats everything. I have to post and read it =/)