Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Exclamation Good News Naruto Fans

Recently What I've heard, and some people already heard also if you have them on facebook... But Kishimoto was of course in Hawaii during the terrible event in Japan, vacationing, and Drawing more Naruto manga... As I heard, he is still going to release his manga, meaning Naruto is NOT going to be held off for a few weeks.... So please get ready for this manga either wednesday or Thursday....And I will find out about Tite's manga later on.... sooo discuss I guess...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Good News Naruto Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Recently What I've heard, and some people already heard also if you have them on facebook... But Kishimoto was of course in Hawaii during the terrible event in Japan, vacationing, and Drawing more Naruto manga... As I heard, he is still going to release his manga, meaning Naruto is NOT going to be held off for a few weeks.... So please get ready for this manga either wednesday or Thursday....And I will find out about Tite's manga later on.... sooo discuss I guess...
Oh really? Thats even more good news.^_^ Although im sure anime will defenently have to be held off for a while. But im sure episode 202 will still be here on Thursday.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Oh really? Thats even more good news.^_^ Although im sure anime will defenently have to be held off for a while. But im sure episode 202 will still be here on Thursday.
Episode 202 is already out.

It's just not on this site.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I will look forward to watching 202 even tho the rest of the anime will be held off for a while, but Im glad Kishimoto is still willing to do his manga for us.... Teehee

LHG

Old 03-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #5
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

They probably already have episode 203 finished and ready to go.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Episode 202 is already out.

It's just not on this site.
Yes I know I meant that it should be on this site on Thursday.

Im not sure how long it will be before they make more episodes it could be a few weeks.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah thats too bad we probrably won't see any new episodes for a while but as long as we can still read the manga then its good.^^ I just hope none of the anime acters died I hope they are alright.DX
Old 03-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah thats too bad we probrably won't see any new episodes for a while but as long as we can still read the manga then its good.^^ I just hope none of the anime acters died I hope they are alright.DX
I heard they are all right, but it's not confirmed... we know this though, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, And hmmm I forgot the others, were comfirmed that they were safely in shelter and/or are on vacation... but as I also heard, Hiro Mashima(I think thats his name) is injured... but he will in fact live... so in other words, all 3 of the top mangaka's are alive and well... I just hope my other favorite mangaka's are still alright D:

LHG

Old 03-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I heard they are all right, but it's not confirmed... we know this though, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Hinata, And hmmm I forgot the others, were comfirmed that they were safely in shelter and/or are on vacation... but as I also heard, Hiro Mashima(I think thats his name) is injured... but he will in fact live... so in other words, all 3 of the top mangaka's are alive and well... I just hope my other favorite mangaka's are still alright D:
Well thats good to hear.^_^ And me too I hope everone is alive and well it wouldn't be the same without them. And wait which person does Hiro Mashima play?O.O
Old 03-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well thats good to hear.^_^ And me too I hope everone is alive and well it wouldn't be the same without them. And wait which person does Hiro Mashima play?O.O
Hiro Mashima is the creator of Fairy Tales

LHG

Old 03-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #11
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hiro Mashima is the creator of Fairy Tales
Oh ok. I don't watch that show but it is good that that person is still alive. Its good that we already know most of them are ok. Lets just hope that all the others are as well.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #12
Zeus
The Joker

Zeus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Good thing he was in Hawaii. I was worried about that guy.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #13
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Same. And good thing Hawaii wasn't hit hard.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #14
Sushi
Genin

Sushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is Great.....He sure is a lucky guy.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #15
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It would suck if something bad happened to him. He is pretty cool and we wouldn't get to see the end of the story if he died.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes it is a miracle that Kishimoto is a random guy and chose spring break to go to hawaii... my friend Smile went to Hawaii this spring break... haha what a lucky girl there, even though she doesnt really pay attention with anime, i praise her tho... teehee, she's from thailand, :3 and she's pretty... haha she's an exchange student... if only you could meet her ^ ^

LHG

Old 03-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #17
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes it is a miracle that Kishimoto is a random guy and chose spring break to go to hawaii... my friend Smile went to Hawaii this spring break... haha what a lucky girl there, even though she doesnt really pay attention with anime, i praise her tho... teehee, she's from thailand, :3 and she's pretty... haha she's an exchange student... if only you could meet her ^ ^
Oh really? Thats cool she sounds like a really decent person.^_^ And yeah she is really lucky.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kishi you lucky dog you.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #19
scrbblechan
Genin

scrbblechan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Omfg,omfg!!!!!!he didnt die?!?i am so freaking happy!!!!im practically jumping for joy!!!!yay,w00t,haljahuyer!!!
scrbblechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #20
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes it is a miracle he's good.^^

Tags
hawaii, kishimoto, manga, naruto