Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #61
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 531 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
What happened to the Sai Shaft interviews?
Hmm, actually I just spoke with Sai Shaft regarding his opinion of the last few chapters.

Sai Shaft this war sure is exciting.

Mah brother man, it ain't nothing but a big sheet storm. We are kicking those mofo's ass and that's it.
Can ya dig it?

Indeed, Sai Shat. You confidence never fails to inspire

There you have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #62
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I remember Nagato talking about Hanzo making a peace treaty with them the original Akatsuki and then when Hanzo betrayed that peace treaty he had Danzo help him fight the original Akatsuki in exchange for helping Danzo become Hokage. However since Hanzo had really bad intelligence
neither he nor Danzo were prepared for Nagato's Rinnengan.

However this chapter is making it sound like the original Akatsuki made
a deal with Danzo too which Danzo broke. Either this is retcon or a mistake
by the scanlators getting Danzo and Hanzo confused.

I mean I get that Nagato would hate Danzo. But I think it's in error for him to say that Danzo betrayed him because Danzo never was on his side and
if he was on his side then it's retcon because that's not what was told
before. Perhaps what Nagato means is that Danzo representing Konoha
made an alliance through Jirayia (Konoha) and then Danzo (Konoha)
betrayed Yahiko. That would make more sense but it still would be
bad translation.
Ok I see why it could be confusing.....I simply assumed that since Danzou and Hanzou both allied that once Akatsuki allied with Hanzou that Danzou pretty much was included as an ally of some sorts...not sure I'm making myself understandable
Old 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #63
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Ok I see why it could be confusing.....I simply assumed that since Danzou and Hanzou both allied that once Akatsuki allied with Hanzou that Danzou pretty much was included as an ally of some sorts...not sure I'm making myself understandable
I get that. But it makes more sense for Hanzo to have a secret alliance
with Danzo especially since this type of incident would look bad on their
political track records. Besides that Yahiko would have to be pretty stupid
if he was allied with both Hanzo and Danzo and didn't realize they were
both working against him and the original Akatsuki especially with Danzo
being the leader of an underground group like The Foundation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #64
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Mifune kicked Hanzo's tail just as I predicted. Eating crow yet, Deidara330?
Perhaps I would be, if I hadn't already predicted the same thing to a lesser extent:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Mifune, clearly. He's the leader of the samurai. No way some water dude with a salamander is toping that. Besides, Mifune is much more calm than Hanzo, and more focused. He's going to be the more effective fighter. Chances are he can come up with an effective tactic to outwit Hanzo.
My arguement with you was that it wouldn't be easy. I was wrong there, but I accurately predicted that Mifune was the more calm, focused, and effective fighter. Therefore, Iwinyoulose.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #65
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Smile Re: Naruto 531 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Indeed, Sai Shat. Your confidence never fails to inspire. There you have it.

Impressive feats.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #66
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post

Impressive feats.
That's true talent. Much more impressive than his weak ink blobs. [pokes Wooster with stick]

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-11-2011, 09:44 PM   #67
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
That's true talent. Much more impressive than his weak ink blobs. [pokes Wooster with stick]
I do often wonder why he doesn't make carnivorous growlie monsters. He could make anything, like Harold and the purple Crayon.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #68
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
I do often wonder why he doesn't make carnivorous growlie monsters. He could make anything, like Harold and the purple Crayon.
Because it would make no difference. Only ninjas caught with their pants down are vulnerable to his ink jutsus. They just aren't resilient enough to withstand even weak direct attacks. Sai Shaft needs a powerup. Just sayin...

On another topic, and related to the current chapter ... I'm not the only one who is making the logical connection between Hanzou having named the Sannin and Hanzou being defeated by Pain who was defeated by Naruto meaning that Naruto must therefore be essentially a Sannin in all but name, am I? (I realize that Sannin literally means "three ninjas" but that's why I'm saying "in all but name", and besides one of 'em is dead [Oro only being "mostly dead" as Miracle Max would say])

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #69
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Boring..
I look forward to seeing Hanzo use ninjutsu though. And he doesn't get to use ninjutsu. It will be fail of epic proportions.
I can finally agree with you on one thing
and i also wanna see more kakashi action
Old 03-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #70
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Yay! Danzomon song! Wrote more for it!

Danzo wants to be the very best like no one ever was.
Ruling the world was his real quest.
To betray everyone is his cause!
Danzo will travel across the land
slaughtering far and wide!
Teach ANBU to understand
the chakra that's inside!
Danzomon!
Gotta kill them all---
Its you vs me
I know it's my destiny (to win)
Danzomon!
Ooooh you're my ally (not)
in a hidden village I must defend
Danzomon!
Gotta kill them all---
I'm heartless. It's true.
You teach me and I'll betray you
Danzomon!
Gotta kill them all
Gotta kill them all
Yeaaaa
Every ninja along the way
with Izanagi I can face
I will fight behind the scenes everyday
to claim my right place as Hokage
I will kill Sasuke. The time is right
There's no one better than me!
Mano y Mano. I'll win this fight!
Hokage is my dream!
Danzomon!
Gotta kill them all!
Its you vs me
I know it's my destiny (to win)
Danzomon!
Ooooh you're my ally (not)
in a hidden village I must defend
Danzomon!
Gotta kill them all---
I'm heartless. It's true.
You teach me and I'll betray you
Danzomon!
Gotta kill them all!
Gotta kill them all!
Gotta kill them all!
Gotta kill them all!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Before they get too strong!!
lolrepped.

But yea, it was a good chapter.
What do you guys think Chiyo is going to do now?

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
Old 03-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #71
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
On another topic, and related to the current chapter ... I'm not the only one who is making the logical connection between Hanzou having named the Sannin and Hanzou being defeated by Pain who was defeated by Naruto meaning that Naruto must therefore be essentially a Sannin in all but name, am I? (I realize that Sannin literally means "three ninjas" but that's why I'm saying "in all but name", and besides one of 'em is dead [Oro only being "mostly dead" as Miracle Max would say])
I might agree, but for one we don't know the power difference between the Sannin at that time and the Sannin as they were most recently. For another, Mifune explained that Hanzo "Scraped away" at his body and "Bended" his faith, leading to Hanzo's bluntness in both his skill and his blade. Assuming the Hanzo who fought Mifune is at the same level as he was when Pain killed him, Pain defeating Hanzo shouldn't mean Pain was actually above the Sannin, although Pain did defeat two individually and could likely have beaten the third.

Despite all that, Naruto's qualified as a Sannin for a while.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #72
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Is it me or did Choji look extra fat in that colored picture at the beginning of the chapter...?

So Mifune has some impressive sword skills. Hanzo is out in just one chapter, until or if he regenerates...

If Chiyo doesn't get puppets for her battle, it's going to be an extremely depressing confrontation... ~_~

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #73
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

@deidara330: I suppose you are right, but you'd think the Sannin were weaker when Hanzou named them, and they were fighting him together too. It only makes Naruto look more impressive imo.

Something that relates to the Hanzou vs. Mifune fight:

YouTube:

This illustrates that Hanzou was following the wrong strategy in the fight, and he played right into the hands of Mifune. Chain weapons like the kusarigama are distance weapons -- until you immobilize your opponent. He got too close without immobilizing Mifune and paid for it.

Here's what happens when Kendo faces Escrima (the art I practice):

YouTube:

The escrimador owns! The kendoka should've been using the double sword method from the first video. Maybe someday we can see this sort of fight in Naruto.

And here's an example of Iaido:

YouTube:

--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 03-12-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #74
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chapter 531 Discussion

hey everybody i enjoyed reading all the comments anyhow, i first want to start off saying my prayers go out to the People of Japan and all over the world.

now naruto 531 wow amazing they get better and better cant wait to see more best manga period.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 03-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #75
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It was rumored that Kishimoto hasn't been confirmed as one of the people still alive that they still havent found him yet or confirmed him dead or alive...a rumor

Guys Im worried....

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 03-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #76
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
It was rumored that Kishimoto hasn't been confirmed as one of the people still alive that they still havent found him yet or confirmed him dead or alive...a rumor

Guys Im worried....
Kishimoto's status

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #77
Blade Kitten
Ninja Academy Student

Blade Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats great news!!!!