Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 03-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #1021
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Looney-Lyra's Art Commission Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Hey! ;~;
Srry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Sowwy xD

How are you?
Meh. Tired.
But I'm walking on my own two feet for the first time in 6 weeks, so that's a plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
No free commissions? Hm -pays you in hugs-
...Can I have a hug anyway...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:27 PM   #1022
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
Srry.

Meh. I'm walking on my own two feet for the first time in 6 weeks, so that's a plus.

/hug/

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #1023
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Looney-Lyra's Nostalgic Art Thread.

Aww, what happened Looney?

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #1024
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Srry.

Meh. Tired.
But I'm walking on my own two feet for the first time in 6 weeks, so that's a plus.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

;~;
Dammit.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #1025
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
/hug/

Quote:
Aww, what happened Looney?
Broke my ankle on New Year's eve. The story's in my deviantart journal. It was quite a feat really. XD

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:30 PM   #1026
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

;~;
Dammit.
Pretend I just gave you a cookie.

...Better?

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #1027
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Bummer, well at least you're ok now ^_^

I cracked the joint in my right ankle by kicking a bowling ball when I was 11 -____- man I felt stupid

Old 03-10-2011, 05:32 PM   #1028
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Bummer, well at least you're ok now ^_^

I cracked the joint in my right ankle by kicking a bowling ball when I was 11 -____- man I felt stupid
Ow. Just ow.

Cool story bro.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #1029
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I was on crutches for 5 weeks >.>

Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #1030
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Yeah, I was on crutches for 5 weeks >.>
Sounds about right.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #1031
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Longest I've ever been on crutches, but I've had to be on them before, I badly spained my ankle a few times too.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #1032
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

As a heads-up to the people who still watch this thread, I'll probably be opening commissions on my deviantart account in a few weeks. Details to come.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:38 PM   #1033
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Cool

Old 06-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #1034
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
As a heads-up to the people who still watch this thread, I'll probably be opening commissions on my deviantart account in a few weeks. Details to come.

P.S: I'm cool enough to draw what ever for you people.. Unlike looney making you pay. I'll do it for free

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #1035
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

P.S: I'm cool enough to draw what ever for you people.. Unlike looney making you pay. I'll do it for free because I put little to no effort into my work and have way too much free time.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #1036
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hence why free, but it still comes out pretty good

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #1037
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

So y'all know, I now have commissions open and I've started my own comic strip series. It's all on DA.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Tags
art, characters, comission, looney, request