Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 03-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #81
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Young Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
do u not know who the starfish is!?!? oh man i was glad when i saw that, an omen of bigger things to come.
Spoiler:
the black manta/aqualad interaction was sick too, theyre really catering to fanboys like me who know some backstory already

look at that scene more closely as in...
Spoiler:
read the acceptance letter
its a dead giveaway who she is after that. but the ep raised a huge question for me and thats who her mom is supposed to be? definitely the same person as in the comics.
I know some backstory, but I have no clue about the starfish.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #82
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I know some backstory, but I have no clue about the starfish.
well i dont wanna be the one to spoil it for you. just stay tuned bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #83
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well i dont wanna be the one to spoil it for you. just stay tuned bro.
Aw damn. Manners. xD

I'll stay tuned. It's a good show so it's keeping my interest.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #84
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

another quality episode this week. they seem to be setting so many separate plot threads im not really sure how they plan to bring them all together. one complaint was all the fangirl service in this ep, but still good nonetheless.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #85
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Great episode this week! Although one thing I will say is that I think it would have made a lot more sense if it was placed a little later in the season.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:46 AM   #86
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
another quality episode this week. they seem to be setting so many separate plot threads im not really sure how they plan to bring them all together. one complaint was all the fangirl service in this ep, but still good nonetheless.
Well at the end of the episodes they always have the light people bad guys talking about how it "went as planned" so it's probably slowly setting things up for the storyline. Don't know. Just guessing.

Also, I agree with the fangirl service thing. It was definitely present.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #87
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

rikuonura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually missed last night's episode. I hope the episode will be re-aired some time. I fell asleep while waiting for the episode.
rikuonura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #88
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikuonura View Post
I actually missed last night's episode. I hope the episode will be re-aired some time. I fell asleep while waiting for the episode.
you can catch it on youtube too. im intrigued at whats in that sphere at the end... i really hope its what i think it is.

Old 03-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #89
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
look at that scene more closely as in...
Spoiler:
read the acceptance letter
its a dead giveaway who she is after that. but the ep raised a huge question for me and thats who her mom is supposed to be? definitely the same person as in the comics.
It was too small and on screen for too little of time for me to read it. And I don't feel like going on youtube and watching it again just to see 1 scene. So please inform me of what it says.

Quote:
im intrigued at whats in that sphere at the end... i really hope its what i think it is.
and what do you think it is?
Old 03-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #90
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

I'm intrigued by this as well Zebra, what do you think it is?

Anyway I thought that Mr. Simon was pretty epic the way he can battle in the mind and the way he does it.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #91
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
It was too small and on screen for too little of time for me to read it. And I don't feel like going on youtube and watching it again just to see 1 scene. So please inform me of what it says.

and what do you think it is?
man you're gonna make me drop a bunch of potential spoilers n i hate being that guy. well for artemis...
Spoiler:
the letter shows that her last name is crock aka the daughter of the villains Tigress and duh duh duh the Sportsmaster. in the comics she follows in her moms footsteps n becomes tigress for a while herself, but her mother doesnt seem to be the same as from the comics. that could still make sense i guess if u consider this series is supposed to be earth 6. the part in the episode this week where artemis is like " my dad probly wants me to kill you" to wally pretty much locks it in.
as for the sphere im not gonna say since it would be pure speculation. stay tuned is all im saying.

Old 03-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #92
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
man you're gonna make me drop a bunch of potential spoilers n i hate being that guy. well for artemis...
Spoiler:
the letter shows that her last name is crock aka the daughter of the villains Tigress and duh duh duh the Sportsmaster. in the comics she follows in her moms footsteps n becomes tigress for a while herself, but her mother doesnt seem to be the same as from the comics. that could still make sense i guess if u consider this series is supposed to be earth 6. the part in the episode this week where artemis is like " my dad probly wants me to kill you" to wally pretty much locks it in.
as for the sphere im not gonna say since it would be pure speculation. stay tuned is all im saying.
Spoiler:

Did you enjoy seeing the Boom Tube from Apocalypse? I did, that means whatever is in the sphere could tie in Darkseid, who will most likely try to make Superboy his son since he can't have the real Superman.

Spoiler:

Old 03-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #93
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Spoiler:

Did you enjoy seeing the Boom Tube from Apocalypse? I did, that means whatever is in the sphere could tie in Darkseid, who will most likely try to make Superboy his son since he can't have the real Superman.
Spoiler:
yeah man the big D is definitely going to make an appearance at some point. i really can't see him collaborating with the light tho. im predicting a classic "darkseid backstabs the other main villains and tears crap up" arc of episodes to come into play. the other mystery is who all the members of the light actually are. ive seen some interesting suggestions and i think i can confirm at least 2 or 3 of them.

Old 03-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #94
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
yeah man the big D is definitely going to make an appearance at some point. i really can't see him collaborating with the light tho. im predicting a classic "darkseid backstabs the other main villains and tears crap up" arc of episodes to come into play. the other mystery is who all the members of the light actually are. ive seen some interesting suggestions and i think i can confirm at least 2 or 3 of them.
Spoiler:
Yeah, Big D will definately do that, I have a prediction that one of the members is either the Toy Maker or Gorilla Grod. They both have a big interest in tech like the series has been showing and I would really like to see them in action.

Spoiler:

Old 03-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #95
Devroux

Awards Showcase

You guys know what you're talking about... Luckies!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #96
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:
Interesting
Spoiler:
Especially since Sportsmaster was in an earlier episode.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #97
Devroux

Awards Showcase

No new Young Justice? What a rip off! At least Generator Rex will be good... v.v
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #98
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I find it hilarious how everywhere I look, everyone recognizes who voices Aqualad and who voices Robin, but NOBODY can seem to guess who voices Red Arrow or Kid Flash (tough some people seem to know who voices Garth in the episode "Downtime"). I'll admit, I couldn't tell who voiced Kid Flash at first, but apparently it's because I haven't heard of the actor voice in anything since Toonami in a few years.

And why exactly is the phrase "hello Megan" so annoying to everyone? I don't get it. It's not like she's saying offensive nor she even say it that often. She says it like once or twice an episode on average. Though on the subject of phrases, I find Robin's sense of disassembling grammar or whatever kinda weird, like "whelmed" or "aster." I'm not annoyed by it, but I would like to know why Robin tends to be so conscious about it.
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #99
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I am really pissed that last weeks episode was a repeat. Why wasn't there a new one?
Old 03-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #100
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

rikuonura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
I am really pissed that last weeks episode was a repeat. Why wasn't there a new one?
I believe the next new episode is in 3 weeks, this coming Friday.
rikuonura is offline   Reply With Quote