Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 03-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Post Bleach: Manga, Anime, Characters and More

If you're gonna discuss Bleach, do it on this topic. It just seems unfair that One Piece has just one misspelt topic where people discuss about the series while Bleach has the entire "Viz Anime & Manga" area.

You may discuss about the Anime, Manga, Characters, Storyline, Games, share ideas and opinions and other stuff related to Bleach.

Bleach Manga Chapter 441 Spoilers:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Verification: Confirmed
Source: 2ch, MH
Credits: Ohana, saladesu

Ichigo goes to Unagiya
Unagiya says that "Children should trust/rely on adults more" and they have a brief conversation.

On his way home, he notices Isshin and watches him from the shadows.
Urahara has come to see Isshin, and Ichigo sees this.
Isshin notices that Ichigo is there
He disappears with Urahara, saying, "Let's discuss this somewhere else"

Ichigo is getting a little impatient, saying he has to get his powers back sooner.

Riruka tells him to get into a water tank this time and uses her Fullbring.
Ichigo gets in without any complaints.
Ichigo VS Jackie

Last edited by Skrall; 03-15-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach: Manga, Anime, Characters and More

this is a good idea but a better idea would be for bleach to have its own area since theres been more and more threads more then i can keep track of at the moment but for now this is like and offical bleach discussion thread so i like it good call Skrall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nice idea i like it

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

new bleach dvd coming out this month

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #5
Inofanboy
Chunin

Inofanboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i enjoy bleach i watch the dub more then the subbed because i dont care for the subbed titles

YouTube:
src="

Inofanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
new bleach dvd coming out this month
Really? Which one?
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The problem with this is that if you have something too open-ended, you get ridiculously lame, awkward conversations. After reading some of the above posts, I rest my case.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Really? Which one?
Boz set 8 3 discs like the last 2 witch is cool but comapred to season 1-5 witch were put into seasons

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-09-2011, 05:36 AM   #9
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Bleach Manga Chapter 440 Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Source: BA
Credits: spacecat

No time but a small text spoiler:

Orihime is pierced by Tsukishima's sword but apparently nothing happens, though maybe it did have some effect however yet we don't know what. Ichigo and Chad arrive but Orihime doesn't tell them what happened and just says she feels sick. Ichigo goes back to Kuugo to ask about what happened (Chad and Inoue are not saying anything but he is sure that something happened). He believes it is related to the guy that attacked Ishida. Kuugo tells him it was probably Tsukishima who is a fullbringer like them and used to be their friend. End

If you're gonna comment about the chapter, please beware of spoilers.

Shooting Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #10
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Are they still putting out the individual DVDz, Cuz I want to try and skip around and not have to buy the filler episodes.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:50 AM   #11
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:

I'm guessing that Tsukishima Fullbring, Book of the End, affects a person psychology or internal organs when stabbed somebody rather than pierce. Similar to Hanataro zanpaktou, which heals a person rather than pierce. I guess the fact of Tsukishima being an ex-ally of Kugo's gang was no surprise, in fact it was very predictable. I'm guessing that this arc is going straight forward to the main point, but then again, Kubo is a mangaka specialized in the art of trolling, so I could be wrong.

Shooting Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #12
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Are they still putting out the individual DVDz, Cuz I want to try and skip around and not have to buy the filler episodes.
no i dont think they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
Spoiler:

I'm guessing that Tsukishima Fullbring, Book of the End, affects a person psychology or internal organs when stabbed somebody rather than pierce. Similar to Hanataro zanpaktou, which heals a person rather than pierce. I guess the fact of Tsukishima being an ex-ally of Kugo's gang was no surprise, in fact it was very predictable. I'm guessing that this arc is going straight forward to the main point, but then again, Kubo is a mangaka specialized in the art of trolling, so I could be wrong.
Spoiler:
there is no trolling in the manga its called a story im not trying to sound rude or mean but i watched bleach since episode 1 i see no trolling as for the this chapter it raised questions about Tsukishima also kubo prooved he doesnt always use the danisel in distress plot.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #13
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:

Along with Naruto Volume 55 Cover Page, Bleach Volume 49 Cover Page 'The Lost Agent' was also revealed.

Cover Page is Ichigo wearing a coat.

Last edited by Skrall; 03-30-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

bos set 9 has a release date

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #15
Im Envy
Ninja Academy Student

Im Envy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can't wait to see what is going to happen on bleach becuase it is one of my favorite animes
Im Envy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, bleach, characters, games, manga, storyline