Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 02-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #21
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Top 5 Fav Anime Racks

Rangiku
Nel
Mei
Anko
Yoruichi

In order, but I am too lazy to type out the numbers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #22
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In no order

Tsunade (Naruto)
Nel (Bleach)
Robin (OP)
Nami (OP)
Yoruichi (Bleach)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #23
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

1. Ino ( naruto)
2. Orhime. ( bleach.)
3.Lucy (fairytail.)
4.Winry (fma)
5.Nel(bleach)

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #24
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Top 5 anime racks huh? Let's see.... I guess this would be my list then:

1. Satellizer el Bridget (Freezing)
2. Sumeragi Lee Noriega (Gundam 00)
3. Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead)
4. Seraphim (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?)
5. Orihime (Bleach)
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #25
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No order

Nel (Bleach)
Blair (Soul Eater)
Rangiku (Bleach)
Orihime (Bleach)
Boa Hancock (One Piece)

Shooting Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #26
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow... is this even allowed?

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #27
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
1. Ino ( naruto)
2. Orhime. ( bleach.)
3.Lucy (fairytail.)
4.Winry (fma)
5.Nel(bleach)
sorry buddy ino doesnt have any boobs

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #28
Kaiba
Apprentice Genin

Kaiba is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not surprised many people like Bleach's racks. But I hate them, they're abnormal looking. P:

I have no list, since I don't spend my time watching the girls' chests in animes.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #29
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1. Bridget L. Satellizer ( Freezing )
2. Seiri Fukiyose ( To Aru Majutsu No Index )
3. Maya Yamada ( Infinite Stratos )
4. Rio ( Rio-Rainbow Gate )
5. Shizuka Marikawa ( Highschool Of The Dead )

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.

Last edited by xxPainxx; 03-08-2011 at 07:12 PM.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #30
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
1. Bridget L. Satellizer ( Freezing )
2. Seiri Fukiyose ( To Aru Majutsu No Index )
3. Maya Yamada ( Infinite Stratos )
4. Rio ( Rio-Rainbow Gate )
5. Shizuka Marikawa ( Highschool Of The Dead )
Something that kinda bothers me is how everyone who watches Freezing thinks that it's an L. in Satellizer's name. Even a lot of the subtitles mistranslate it! It's el Bridget. El is like a title in her family name, the el Bridget family. When her name actually shows up like in text or at 1 point in the opening it's always shown as el.

Sorry, I just felt like I had to say that. Otherwise it's a good list from what I've seen.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #31
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatePuppetMaster48 View Post
sorry buddy Sakura doesnt have any boobs
fixed.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #32
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
Something that kinda bothers me is how everyone who watches Freezing thinks that it's an L. in Satellizer's name. Even a lot of the subtitles mistranslate it! It's el Bridget. El is like a title in her family name, the el Bridget family. When her name actually shows up like in text or at 1 point in the opening it's always shown as el.

Sorry, I just felt like I had to say that. Otherwise it's a good list from what I've seen.
i no i was just to lazy to put a e in it :\. and thank you. i could of listed a bunch of freezing characters but i decided not 2 because it would be a bore to see a character from the same anime more then twice like some people r doing w/ their lists

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #33
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatePuppetMaster48 View Post
sorry buddy ino doesnt have any boobs
Yes, she does
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #34
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

1. yoruichi
And theres a long list of women tied for 2
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #35
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

1. Boa Hancock
  2. Rangiku
  3. Nico Robin
  4. Kukaku Shiba
  5. Samui

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote