Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #21
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: What would you like to eat/drink right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Blood.
well, thats a dark answer usually im the one saying that..........
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #22
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

OBVIOUSLY YOR BLOOD!

I would darling but my computers overheating and i'm doing stuff around the house. Oh what the duck i'll go on for a few. gimme the link! (:<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:39 PM   #23
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
OBVIOUSLY YOR BLOOD!

I would darling but my computers overheating and i'm doing stuff around the house. Oh what the duck i'll go on for a few. gimme the link! (:<
what's new with you. your alot more confident than i thought........
Old 03-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #24
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Coors Light and a sammich, preferably salami.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #25
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by reina hatake View Post
you are so right they are amazing i would drool aver them if i let myself but the most sad part is that it so expensive so i dont have that much money to spend on fruit and stuff
Awww!! That's sad =( *hugs*

But yeah...someday, someday.

Right now...a mango passion smoothie, plz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #26
reina hatake
Genin

reina hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Awww!! That's sad =( *hugs*

But yeah...someday, someday.

Right now...a mango passion smoothie, plz.
i like this place called juice it up you have large fruit soomthie for like 5 bucks and its so good.

favorite fruit=mango or cantalope.
"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." ~ Pein

Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

reina hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #27
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'd like to eat Pie. Vam-pie. And you know you would, too.
Oh, and that chocolate ItachiKisame bought for me.
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #28
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
I'd like to eat Pie. Vam-pie. And you know you would, too.
Oh, and that chocolate ItachiKisame bought for me.
vam-pie?
Old 03-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #29
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
vam-pie?
Well duh.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #30
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well duh.
i have no idea what vam-pie is..........
Old 03-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #31
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fury View Post
i have no idea what vam-pie is..........
Vampie is my nickname.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #32
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Vampie is my nickname.
oh.......i didnt know that...........vampirsm has died out completely in the forums, which is sad because i really liked that phase.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #33
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i like this place called juice it up you have large fruit soomthie for like 5 bucks and its so good.

favorite fruit=mango or cantalope.
Oh that sounds great!
I usually get the fruit salads from like 6 to 11 bucks, but man are they yummy!!

Yup, I like those two as well! ^^ Nice.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 03-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #34
reina hatake
Genin

Quote:
Oh that sounds great!
I usually get the fruit salads from like 6 to 11 bucks, but man are they yummy!!

Yup, I like those two as well! ^^ Nice.
you are making hungary
"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." ~ Pein

Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 03-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #35
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Ooppss!! S-sorry! XDD

But yeah, one can't help it with this things huh?

YouTube:
src="

Old 03-05-2011, 01:48 PM   #36
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I totally need a drink right now. Gf might not show up to party i planned for her. I feel as if I fail somehow......

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #37
reina hatake
Genin

Quote:
Ooppss!! S-sorry! XDD

But yeah, one can't help it with this things huh?
yea i guess your right. i wish i had 11 bucks to get fruit salad freshly pick.

Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #38
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Any type of BBQ, some pig feet, macaroni, spaghetti, chitterlings, or some Pizza Rolls.

Either one of those. o.o

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #39
reina hatake
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Any type of BBQ, some pig feet, macaroni, spaghetti, chitterlings, or some Pizza Rolls.

Either one of those. o.o
i never had pigfeet ,some BBQ is good, i dont know what chitterlings are and rest are good

Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #40
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
i never had pigfeet ,some BBQ is good, i dont know what chitterlings are and rest are good
pig feet and chitterlings = soul food. lol.

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, just eat it, om nom nom nom, yum