Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default What would you like to eat/drink right now?

Yeah, now = now. Name it all!

Can be cold, warm... simple sandwich .. or pie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: What would you like to eat/drink right now?

I could really go for a nice cream soda right now.

Oooh maaaan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Chocolate chip ice cream...and generally everything that's not hospital food.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well I would definently like to drink soda. Even though im trying to cut back on it.>.<

And im not really sure what I want to eat right now.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bacon... mmmh

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #6
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

.........Lasee (It's a type of Desi shake)
If MORE KNOWN then I'd say A bag of salt and vinegar chips

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I just ate samwitches.
I could use a milkshake now.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
reina hatake
Genin

reina hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i have not eaten at all today so would like something and its kinda hot so ... ice cream with a big thing of mountain dew even if did have it i would be hoping i would not throw up.
"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." ~ Pein

Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

reina hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can't really eat/drink much since my throat isn't letting me at the mo...but it'd be some hot chocolate, tea or a fruit salad.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #10
reina hatake
Genin

awww fruit salad now that is yummy never mind wat i said that is way better.
"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." ~ Pein

Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 03-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #11
Jerold
Freshmen Academy Student

Jerold is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I could really use some frozen fruit.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by reina hatake View Post
awww fruit salad now that is yummy never mind wat i said that is way better.
lols yeah..it always sets me in a good mood =P...especially in the morinings when you want to eat something fresh and delicious! XDD

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 03-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #13
reina hatake
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
lols yeah..it always sets me in a good mood =P...especially in the morinings when you want to eat something fresh and delicious! XDD
i so agrea with you its like food and like a drink combined if that makes sense anyway i like juicy not dry stuff also its so sweet.

Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2011, 11:37 AM   #14
reina hatake
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerold View Post
I could really use some frozen fruit.
i never had frozen yogurt

Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #15
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by reina hatake View Post
i so agrea with you its like food and like a drink combined if that makes sense anyway i like juicy not dry stuff also its so sweet.
Yeah definitely!...man I so want one right now!!
You can also top them with yogurt, cereal, chocolate or cream to make them tastier and juicer! lolz but yeah...Imma get one.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Xibitz360; 03-05-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:43 AM   #16
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Blood.

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #17
reina hatake
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Yeah definitely!...man I so want one right now!!
You can also top them with yogurt, cereal, chocolate or cream to make them tastier and juicer! lolz but yeah...Imma get one.
you are so right they are amazing i would drool aver them if i let myself but the most sad part is that it so expensive so i dont have that much money to spend on fruit and stuff

Spoiler:

Old 03-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #18
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What I want to eat hmmm can't say here

What I want to drink also can't say
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #19
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i would eat, drink, and sleep awesome.
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #20
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Blood.
Better be my blood.

GIT IN FLOCKDRAW! >.>

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, just eat it, om nom nom nom, yum