Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
God Of Dogs
Ninja Academy Student

God Of Dogs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kishi interview?

Hello! quick question to my other naruto fans i hured that kishi said maingirl mainboy isn't gonna happen in this manga? Is this true? If so can you give a link please?
God Of Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #2
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kishi interview?

Watdo you mean maingirl mainboy not happening?

Please explain what you said alittle further
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm not following this either...Do you mean the main characters??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think he's trying to say a main character relationship but I can't tell

I'm assuming its Naruto and Sakura

EDIT:

Well he says its not happening I guess?

Last edited by Inuyasha; 03-02-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #5
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
I think he's trying to say a main character relationship but I can't tell

I'm assuming its Naruto and Sakura
You are probably assuming right. I think he means that too.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
God Of Dogs
Ninja Academy Student

God Of Dogs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Alright let me explain my first post. I was on yahoo answers asking how people felt about my NaruSaku paring and some jerk posted a reply that said “Idiot! Kishi said in an interview that there was not going to be a mainboyxmaingirl pairing!” then I got defensive of my pairing and asked him to provide a link. And he said “Just google it idiot! It is clearly said in an interview!” so I spent 3 days googleing it. And I didn’t find anything of the sort. So I am asking you guys if this is true since I think he just a butt hurt SasuSaku shipper or a NaruHina shipper.
God Of Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yeah well Kishi also promised the year of Kakashi, just sayin'

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #8
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Yeah well Kishi also promised the year of Kakashi, just sayin'
I also hope that Kishimoto has time to address Kakashi.

Spoiler:
Kishi also promised that Sakura would be more of a heroine in an interview. How exactly is that supposed to happen is yet to be seen. In a more recent interview, Kishi said that Chouji's time to shine is here. I like the Ino/Shika/Cho trio and Chouji needs his panel time.

For the most part though, I take the interviews with a grain of salt. Some stuff he's serious about and some he's only pulling our legs. We will have to wait and see.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 03-03-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote