Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 530 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
We can't actually be sure the White Zetsu can do anything the original White Zetsu could. The only thing they've shown is chakra absorption and Mayfly. If you want to say "Over-hyped" you have to refer to things that the manga has said, and the manga never said the Zetsu have the same powers White Zetsu does. I expected them to be slightly above fodder, seeing dozens of them dead in the water is not at all surprising for me. Also, 100K. Not 150K.

No. Shin and Sasori are the only two fodder-like villains in the war so far, the rest have at least a normal standard of power.Most of Chiyo's puppets were destroyed. She shouldn't be able to do anything more than Sasori could.
And what couldn't? The White Zetsu Army is a literal mass cloning of the original White Zetsu, meaning that they should all have the same abilities until stated/proven otherwise. Not to mention that with Kabuto's offer, they're probably stronger than their original. The only 'exclusive' Zetsu is Black Zetsu, and that's the one chasing the Daimyos.

My bad.

Kingaku and Gingaku > Darui, Choji, Shikamaru, and Ino. Really? Those two were hyped past Kage level. Then there is the fact that Kakuzu gets cornered by two fodder ninja. The only literal exception was Haku and Zabuza, and they had a PnJ pulled on them in the end with the sealing tips.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

These fights are looking quite interesting. I don't see them lasting long though since they are all going simultaneously. I'll be really ticked if any of them are finished off-panel. >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #23
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
And what couldn't? The White Zetsu Army is a literal mass cloning of the original White Zetsu, meaning that they should all have the same abilities until stated/proven otherwise. Not to mention that with Kabuto's offer, they're probably stronger than their original. The only 'exclusive' Zetsu is Black Zetsu, and that's the one chasing the Daimyos.

My bad.

Kingaku and Gingaku > Darui, Choji, Shikamaru, and Ino. Really? Those two were hyped past Kage level. Then there is the fact that Kakuzu gets cornered by two fodder ninja. The only literal exception was Haku and Zabuza, and they had a PnJ pulled on them in the end with the sealing tips.
I suppose that's true. Still, they clearly lack the capability of sentient thought that the original has, meaning there have to be things the original can do that they can't.

Individually, of course, but together, no. You forgot to give credit to Mabui, Kitsuchi, Shikaku, Choza, and Samui. For one thing, Kinkaku and Ginkaku weren't really hyped past Kage level. When they attacked the Raikage and Hokage, they failed to kill either, despite it being a two-on-two thing. The next time Kinkaku and Ginkaku faced Tobirama was when they had a force of twenty on their side and Tobirama fought alone. At best Kinkaku and Ginkaku are Jinchuriki/Kage by hype. Then there's the fact that Shikamaru, Kitsuchi, and Darui are all generals, and Shikamaru actually has some Hokage hype. Darui himself has Jonin+ hype from the Raikage, Shikamaru has that at minimum, Kitsuchi not so much, but he's a general so that doesn't matter. Shikaku is also even brighter than Shikamaru and one of the Alliance's leading strategists, and Mabui has a level of teleportation jutsu that so far is surpassed only by the ninja world's time/space jutsu. If you consider that Kinkaku was alone at the battle's most important stage, I don't find it hard to believe he was defeated by multiple Chunin and Jonin+ hyped ninja.

Not really. He was breaking free. And besides that it's not like they did anything so incredibly unbelievable this chapter.

How is it PNJ that Kakashi got slashed right across the chest? It's not plot that Kakashi and his division did something they were already perfectly capable of doing.

I've already explained how Ambush Company's battle wasn't plot.

What's the point of bashing all these fights anyways? From my perspective they're the manga's best in a long time. They're not long, they don't have big flashy moves, and they're not central to one character on each side, but I don't understand how any of that's a downside.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #24
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chapter 530 Discussion

thats how a chapter should be, action, drama, tension and it was interestin. im so glad it's gettin better cuz the gin-kin bros was suckin the life out of me
Old 03-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #25
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Is Kakuzu officially captured? it kind of seemed like he was.

Also, i wonder what Dan's Ghost technique is.

Seems like next chapter will be action packed.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #26
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i wanna see kimimaro fighting again T0T
Old 03-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #27
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well they just showed him, so he might be fighting really soon.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:27 AM   #28
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i knoow im sooo happy XD
but i wonder who he will fight? =o
rock lee or gaara again?
Old 03-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #29
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post

According to the Japanese Legend there was once a Japanese Ninja Illusionist.

His Name:

Katou Danzo aka the flying Katou.
Swallowing a Bull whole.
Throwing Seeds that immediately Bloom.
Causing little Puppets to come and dance out of a Gourd.

Anyway going after Documents Katou was supposedly able to have had enormous Genjutsu abilities.

Or for English:
Hypnosis.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #30
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
i knoow im sooo happy XD
but i wonder who he will fight? =o
rock lee or gaara again?
Why them? It'd make much more sense if he fought Jugo.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:54 AM   #31
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why them? It'd make much more sense if he fought Jugo.
hmm as a rematch from before but maybe he will fight juugo
who knows
Old 03-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #32
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i have such a horrible memory of names which made all of this chapter impossible to follow. it was real difficult even following what the hell was going on in this chapter i barely have an idea of anything that just happened tbh. All i really want to see at this point is Kakashi go nuts and they led us on with that like 3 chapters ago :P

i do wonder how they're going to stop hanzo, the old lady, and whoever else was part of that team. I'm also wondering what the old lady meant by playing dead. I'll probably have to read this one again and do google searches with the names.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #33
II Xion II
Ninja Academy Student

II Xion II is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to II Xion II

Most was predictable, especially the students versing their master. Mifune arriving at the end was quite the blessing for Kankurou and Kompany! That is what I'm most looking forward to for next chapter particularly.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #34
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
i have such a horrible memory of names which made all of this chapter impossible to follow. it was real difficult even following what the hell was going on in this chapter i barely have an idea of anything that just happened tbh. All i really want to see at this point is Kakashi go nuts and they led us on with that like 3 chapters ago :P

i do wonder how they're going to stop hanzo, the old lady, and whoever else was part of that team. I'm also wondering what the old lady meant by playing dead. I'll probably have to read this one again and do google searches with the names.
Her name is Chiyo. She said it because before she died she would play dead a lot to mess with the people in the Sand Village.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #35
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post

As far from that as possible. They just kinda put a little string around him from one angle that he should be able to break out of easily. They cut his arms off, yes, but he can still move them and put them back on very easily. To be honest, in hindsight, that was a dumb move by Kotetsu and Izumo because he can just launch hude amounts of thread from both sides at them and use his favorite technique: Choke-No-Jutsu. And, in the Narutoverse, Kakuzu is the CNJ master. They have no chance to survive, they should make their time. HAHAHA
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19
Old 03-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #36
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I suppose that's true. Still, they clearly lack the capability of sentient thought that the original has, meaning there have to be things the original can do that they can't.

Individually, of course, but together, no. You forgot to give credit to Mabui, Kitsuchi, Shikaku, Choza, and Samui. For one thing, Kinkaku and Ginkaku weren't really hyped past Kage level. When they attacked the Raikage and Hokage, they failed to kill either, despite it being a two-on-two thing. The next time Kinkaku and Ginkaku faced Tobirama was when they had a force of twenty on their side and Tobirama fought alone. At best Kinkaku and Ginkaku are Jinchuriki/Kage by hype. Then there's the fact that Shikamaru, Kitsuchi, and Darui are all generals, and Shikamaru actually has some Hokage hype. Darui himself has Jonin+ hype from the Raikage, Shikamaru has that at minimum, Kitsuchi not so much, but he's a general so that doesn't matter. Shikaku is also even brighter than Shikamaru and one of the Alliance's leading strategists, and Mabui has a level of teleportation jutsu that so far is surpassed only by the ninja world's time/space jutsu. If you consider that Kinkaku was alone at the battle's most important stage, I don't find it hard to believe he was defeated by multiple Chunin and Jonin+ hyped ninja.

Not really. He was breaking free. And besides that it's not like they did anything so incredibly unbelievable this chapter.

How is it PNJ that Kakashi got slashed right across the chest? It's not plot that Kakashi and his division did something they were already perfectly capable of doing.

I've already explained how Ambush Company's battle wasn't plot.

What's the point of bashing all these fights anyways? From my perspective they're the manga's best in a long time. They're not long, they don't have big flashy moves, and they're not central to one character on each side, but I don't understand how any of that's a downside.
Your logic would work. But that only if it wasn't a completely perfect cloning, and in the manga's case, it was.

And Tobirama died. Cheers.

Sorry dude, but rank doesn't work here. Unless you consider Tenten to be stronger than Naruto and Madara combined, of course.

Funny how they all have literally no effect on either of the twins, until Darui and the Ino-Chou-Shika team rolled around.

Shikamaru is at least Jonin level? Lmao. Last I checked, his prowess couldn't even compare to Genin level Konohamaru's. The only thing he has is smarts, and that wasn't a factor in the battle.

Mabui acted as an UPS Carrier, express shipment. Way to go. She/he barely had any involvement in the battle, seeing as that he/she were hundreds of miles away.

A Jonin and three Chunin took down two Kage class monsters. Really?

It was PnJ of how the battle ended, with both Zabuza and Haku taken out of the field so suddenly.

Funny how Darui had an entire division on his side, and he alone fought the brothers for half of the battle.

Old 03-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #37
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

for some reason I think Kishi is going to have Chiyo somehow help the ninja alliance the way he presented her just seems like she'll do something maybe reveal something about hanzo's techniques I don't think it'd be as big as her helping in the actual fight
it was funny how hanzo knocked her aside with his salamander

and chiyo calling Hanzo and old fart was funny

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base

Last edited by Slack 40; 03-04-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #38
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Your logic would work. But that only if it wasn't a completely perfect cloning, and in the manga's case, it was.

And Tobirama died. Cheers.

Sorry dude, but rank doesn't work here. Unless you consider Tenten to be stronger than Naruto and Madara combined, of course.

That makes no sense.

Funny how they all have literally no effect on either of the twins, until Darui and the Ino-Chou-Shika team rolled around.

You seem to left out how Darui took down one of them on his own.

Shikamaru is at least Jonin level? Lmao. Last I checked, his prowess couldn't even compare to Genin level Konohamaru's. The only thing he has is smarts, and that wasn't a factor in the battle.

Intelligence counts jerk. Shikamaru caught Hidan and Kakuzu off many times before. So what Naruto is still Genin. Shikamaru has long range techniques.

Mabui acted as an UPS Carrier, express shipment. Way to go. She/he barely had any involvement in the battle, seeing as that he/she were hundreds of miles away.

Well she did give them an handy and most overhaxxed weapon in Naruto. She was still helpful and if it wasn't for her they probably would've lost to Kinkaku. Mabui isn't an fighter type but she still handy in the battle. She still contributed a lot.

A Jonin and three Chunin took down two Kage class monsters. Really?

Well you left out over 40,000 ninjas and an overhaxxed weapon the main reason why they won.

It was PnJ of how the battle ended, with both Zabuza and Haku taken out of the field so suddenly.

Funny how Darui had an entire division on his side, and he alone fought the brothers for half of the battle.

That was because there over 20,000 Zetsus and ET ninjas he did had Samui and Atsui's help.
All in blue but seriously stop making false accusations with faulty backup because when you assume you make an ass out of yourself.

You jerks are just acting like ignorant retards saying Oh they won because of plot so what that is how a story revolves.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 03-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #39
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
All in blue but seriously stop making false accusations with faulty backup because when you assume you make an ass out of yourself.

You jerks are just acting like ignorant retards saying Oh they won because of plot so what that is how a story revolves.
Perhaps so, but I don't think it was necessary to condemn everyone past jerk status.