Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-28-2011, 04:04 AM   #1
2nd hokage
Freshmen Academy Student

2nd hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Obito meets Kakashi in the 4th great ninja war?

Ya I know this probably wont happen but wouldn't it be cool if Kabuto's imperial resurrection brought back Obito and Kakashi and him would have to fight each other? I think that would be pretty cool just saying...

" Saru, you must protect those who have faith in you and who love the village, and train up to those to whom you can entrust the next generation... tomorrow, you will be... Hokage...!"
2nd hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Obito meets Kakashi in the 4th great ninja war?

No it wouldn't. Current Kakashi >>>>>>> Obito. What would be the point?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Everyone knows that obito=madara silly. xD

But no. Just no.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Obito is a weakling.Bringing him back would be a waste of everyone's time.Audience's and characters'.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:52 AM   #5
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Doubtful, seeing as Obito wasn't a powerful ninja when he died.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:18 AM   #6
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Obito would have both sharingans though. Not MS level, but both sides mature.

Also, power aside, bringing him back or even Rin would be a psychological deterrent.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
No it wouldn't. Current Kakashi >>>>>>> Obito. What would be the point?
Hey. At least the Obito believers might be able to take a hint and stop saying he's Tobi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
PervyJiraiya
Freshmen Academy Student

PervyJiraiya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Obito would only be relevant as a way to mess with Kakashi. He wouldn't really be much of a challenge fighting for anyone else.
PervyJiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
sasukeuzi
Freshmen Academy Student

sasukeuzi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bringing Obito back just for the sake of messing with Kakashi is a pathetic reason to bring him back. Kabuto wouldnt do anything like that. and to bring Obito back they would need to find some piece of DNA but Obito's body was lost in the rubble and im sure Orochimaru or Kabuto could have found his body that many years ago...but its possible
sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think they will bring Obito back to fight Kakashi. He would had a psychological impact but most likely will be way weeker then Kakashi, unless he somehow gets a power up. If Kabuto wanted to have the psychological impact then he could bring Kakashi's dad instead.
Although I would like to see the Obito with the power up and Kakashi fight.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops

Last edited by D 2008; 02-28-2011 at 03:27 PM.
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #11
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

no, just.....no

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #12
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm with Zero. I wish Obito would be revived just so ppl could see that he is NOT Tobi.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I agree with Jester and Zero, also.

But this does get me thinking... First let me say that I AM a Tobi = Madara believer, but hear me out: IF Tobi did end up being Obito (which I would have to shoot myself if he was), but IF, then what would happen if you tried use Edo Tensei using a person's DNA who is still alive?
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:58 PM   #14
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

True, That'd Be A Fun Battle....
But Obito = Tobi Thing? Why Do People Ignore The Fact That When Kakashi Was Killed By Pain, And Died, He Saw Obito's Spirit, Rin's And Minato's, Then His Dad's. Isn't That Enough?

Btw, The Guy Who Called Obito A Weakling? I Always Thought There Was Something Unique About The Guy... Esp The Fact That When His Sharingan First Awakened, It Straightway Had "2" Dots In Each Eye Unlike Sasuke Who's Begun With 1 dot? Just A Thought.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #15
MinatoN
Apprentice Genin

MinatoN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

At first I thought it would be interesting if this were to happen but after reading some comments I would only like it so it would show once and for all that Obito isn't Tobi/Madara.

To Hyuuga, if that scenario were true and Obito is Tobi then the jutsu wouldn't work because it only works on the dead. One possibility that could happen is that the jutsu would backfire on the user somehow or nothing would happen at all. Hope this answers your question, but like I said before, I seriously doubt that Obito is Madara especially given the recent events.

To Kal, Kakashi didn't see their spirits he just happened to be thinking of them just before he died. Also it would be impossible for him to see Minato since Minato was sealed inside Naruto unless Minato got split apart but that's besides the point. Only thing I'm saying here is that Kakashi only thought about them and didn't actually see them.
MinatoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #16
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@minato ..ah... ok// that may be it
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #17
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No just.... no. It would not be cool, it would be..... ugh...
Old 03-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #18
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoN View Post
At first I thought it would be interesting if this were to happen but after reading some comments I would only like it so it would show once and for all that Obito isn't Tobi/Madara.

To Hyuuga, if that scenario were true and Obito is Tobi then the jutsu wouldn't work because it only works on the dead. One possibility that could happen is that the jutsu would backfire on the user somehow or nothing would happen at all. Hope this answers your question, but like I said before, I seriously doubt that Obito is Madara especially given the recent events.

To Kal, Kakashi didn't see their spirits he just happened to be thinking of them just before he died. Also it would be impossible for him to see Minato since Minato was sealed inside Naruto unless Minato got split apart but that's besides the point. Only thing I'm saying here is that Kakashi only thought about them and didn't actually see them.
That's what I was thinking, too, but I also thought it would be like a Voldemort thing and split the soul or something lol
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote