Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
darkbluesman
Apprentice Genin

darkbluesman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default did u cry when... spoilers

did u cry when
Spoiler:
jiraiya, chiyo or asuma died. it was a mess after asuma and jiraiya. its like marley. i try to watch without crying, but when they die, niagra falls
darkbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: did u cry when... spoilers

Only when Obito and Itachi died

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No, I haven't.
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
darkbluesman
Apprentice Genin

darkbluesman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
No, I haven't.
than u have no soul
darkbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
Two-Tailed Monster Cat
Chunin

Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Two-Tailed Monster Cat is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I haven't cried cuz of a fiction story since KH 358/2 days game o.o
Old 03-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #6
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluesman View Post
than u have no soul
Spoiler:

What?!
-shakes self to hear if my body is empty-
I. hear. nothing.
I'm soulless!

No, but really, those death moments didn't really affect me in Naruto. I'm not sure about the reason. Perhaps I wasn't bound to the characters.
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #8
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:

I did cry when Chiyo died but in the sub when Asuma did I was just sad. Also I don't watch the sub anymore so i don't know about jiraiya and maybe in the dub i will cry when asuma dies.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: did u cry when... spoilers

I'll admit. Fiction is fiction, but Chiyo's death actually made me cry a little. It was just so touching. What she said to Naruto, and how she sacrificed herself. Also how they paid honour to her by putting her infront of the crowd when they returned to the Sand Village. It was emotional for me.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #10
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

To be honest No I haven't cried when they died...

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
II Xion II
Ninja Academy Student

II Xion II is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to II Xion II

Jiraiya no. Amazing end though.

Asuma no. But still a great death.

Chiyo. I got a bit misty-eyed as it was really well done. But again no.
II Xion II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #12
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Nope.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #13
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think my eyes may have got watery in the episodes after Jiraya died since the episodes were so glum but i thought Yahiko dying was the saddest. It bothered me for a while after that tbh.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #14
faluchitox
Freshmen Academy Student

faluchitox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I cried when Minato and Kushina use the technique to seal the Kyubi inside Naruto and they r saying goodbye to his baby while they r about to die. Honestly thats most emotional episode i read and it made me rlly sad.
faluchitox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #15
SilentAssassin330
Academy Graduate

SilentAssassin330 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Well it is good that Chiyo is back.