Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: Round 2: Azazel V.S. Pat Bro

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting Distance: 20 meters

It doesn't matter who goes first. If no one posts by the dead line then you are both DQ'd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BFVT: Round 2: Azazel V.S. Pat Bro

*I close my eyes and quickly reopen them. A ripple pattern spreads out from my pupils. This allows me to see 360 degrees around myself and gives my eyes the speed to kee up with fast paced movements. I streach out my my right arm and form a lime green cero coating in it. The coating burns extremely hot on its exterior and carries corrosive properties. I draw my zanpaktou with my left hand. The long serrated chrome blade glistens in the light, each tiny tooth of the serration reflecting the light* Acidic Touch... *a greenish clear liquid begins to drip from the teeth of my blade. Anything that comes in contact with this liquid is corroded. This teamed with the serrated blade makes it a defense shattering threat.*

*I smirk* Vanish Charmeleo!! *wind begins to whip around me pulling the ground up around me. Green lightning shoots from around my body in random directions, a couple fly towards you. If hit you'll be fried by the extreme tempature of the lightning and turn to ash by its corrosive properties that it possess'. Suddenly the wind stops and the raise earth falls around me. I stand there my blade gone. On my right and left forearms there is hollow fragments that spike up forming a serrated blade. The cero coating still coats my right arm and my SP is fully restored. The acidic poison also laces my forearm blades since they took the place of my sword. On my right arm the acidic poison is more pontently infused into the cero coating increasing its powers and corrosive ability. I form a veil of reiatsu around myself that covers my body. this camoflauges me into the surrounding, making me virtually invisible to sight, and hides my SP from detection.*
Spoiler:

Ok then let's begin. *I sonido into the air and pull out 2 lightining infused daggers from behind me and keep them both in my right hand, so as to not give away the fact that theirs 2 of them. I then cross my arms and build up a little energy on both forearms. I swing my arms down and release an "X" shaped cero aimed for your chest. If the cero hits you it will wrap around you and burn through you leaving you in pieces on the ground. I sonido to you left on the ground and throw the 2 blades at you one behind the other, so that it looks like theres only one coming at you, aimed for your midsection. The lightning infused in them will cause them to travel faster then normal and if hit they will shock you and burn your body cooking your insides. I sonido back into the air and begin to spit a 25 blobs of slime all over the battle field. They all go under the sand. I then bite my thumb releasing a light flow of blood. A cero forms in my hand and begins to mix with the blood and turn black...*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:34 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BFVT: Round 2: Azazel V.S. Pat Bro

-_- is he going to counter you at all. You should pm him.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Closed Thread