Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #41
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: A list of things that piss me off/annoy me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
It's the text. Just the look of it.
I can't help how my text looks D:
Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #42
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Well considering I don't really care about what kind of impression I have given you, I will just leave it at that.
Okay then, have a good day.
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #43
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can't help how my text looks D:
Jus' sayin' it looks sexist.
I advice you replace it with more appreciative text.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #44
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireCat View Post
Okay then, have a good day.
You too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Jus' sayin' it looks sexist.
I advice you replace it with more appreciative text.

Comic Saaaaaans!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:33 AM   #45
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

the last one's nice xDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #46
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Why all the hate?

Conceptual art and performance art are both nevertheless art movements that drift away from traditional formalism and present unique "shock factors".

Spoiler:
Actually, I have no idea what you are talkin' about O_O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:53 AM   #47
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Spoiler:
Quote:
1. Recovering addicts who think the world OWES them "understanding" for what STARTED as a CONSCIOUS DECISION on their part, DESPITE a MILLION warnings.
2. Obligatory small talk.
3. Women in positions of authority who feel they have to "prove" they're "in charge" of men instead of just DOING THE DAMN JOB.

4. Instant messages within the first 60 seconds of my signing on.
5. Improv Jazz.
6. Neckties.
7. "Sauce" from a jar.

8. "Conceptual Performance Art", It's a form of narcissistic, public, ego-masturbation.
9. Unsolicited comments, ESPECIALLY from people OUTSIDE the situation at hand.
10. MAD TV.
11. Parents who treat their kids like "little adults" ie stage moms, etc.
12. Math.
13. People who try to force EVERYONE to live by THEIR personal social codes.
14. Country music
15. Teachers who obviously don't like teaching or kids.

16. Golf.
17. People who try to think TOO deeply about EVERY word I say.
18. People who are intolerant of differences.
19. People who have found something that works for THEM, and try to cram it down EVERYONE'S throat as the "end-all and be-all."
20. People who feign concern just to gather gossip fodder.
21. People who personify their cars.
22. "Ugly American" syndrome, where some Americans feel it's the rest of the world's responsibility to conform to suit THEM. (ie language, customs, moral values, etc)
23. Re-processed rhetoric.
24. "Everybody Loves Raymond" because no, everybody DOESN'T.
25. People who like independent films simply because it's "trendy" to like them.
26. Religious Zealots who feel the need to "show me the light.".
27. People who act as though I HAVE TO make a right turn on a red light.
28. People who have more than the maximum number of items in the express lane.
29. Lying politicians, and people who THINK that's a redundant phrase.
30. The use of the words "Reverse Discrimination." That's called INCLUSION.

31. ILLEGAL (as in underage) Cam Whores, and "people" (ie PEDOPHILES) who "defend" the "rights" of UNDERAGE CHILDREN to expose themselves on the internet.
32. People "in recovery", (ANY recovery) who feel they now have a right/responsibility to preach.
33. "thin skinned" people.
34. Over-used phrases like "cold enough for ya?".
35. Guys that treat nice women like garbage.
36. People who resist change and expect ME to.

37. DRY wines, and people who say I should like them.
38. People who are anti-gun because it's cool to follow the celebrities.
39. People who talk about sex like it's such a BAD thing.
40. People who lack the figurative "balls" they were born with.
41. Bicyclists who ride too far in the car lane.
42. PC (computer people) who say "Macs suck" and only offer "because they do" or old rhetoric as the only reason.

43. When I find out that people have secretly been ASSUMING something untrue about me and never ASKED me just to be sure.
44. People who send out ULTRASOUNDS like family photos.

45. When people run to me and tell me what OTHER people have said.
46. People who just don't get it..
47. Reverse racism. (people who think that EVERYTHING you do is because of race. I won't dislike you because you are (insert race), I will dislike you because you are an IDIOT so DON'T assume otherwise)
48. Bad "theme TV" channels. (The GOLF channel? ?)
49. Lawn Jockeys.
50. When people see the emotional results of a really traumatic series of events in someone's life and reduce THEIR explanation of it to "he needs to get laid."

51. When people assume I'm available at THEIR whim and don't understand or respect my time off.
52. The Rev. Jesse Jackson. Exactly WHERE IS his "church" and why doesn't he just stay there?
53. Arrogant people who see my FEW attempts at privacy as assaults on their "right to know."
54. Martial Arts "students" who showboat in public. ie "air kata", always kicking the air, picking up umbrellas/sticks etc and pretending they're bokken/bo.
55. Poor hygenic habits. i.e not showering or using deodorant etc. YOU SMELL LIKE SHEET! DO SOMETHIN SO I CAN FREAKIN BREATHE.
56. Women who think they are above all else and expect people to bend over at their every whim. Newsflash..these types of women tend to never amount to anything above a trophy wife. So these types better learn the kitchen layout well.
57. Spoiled brats.
58. Self centered people.
59. Child abuse.
60. When a Mormon or Jahova Witness knocks on my front door at 630am on a weekend when I'm hungover as hell and expects me to sit down with them to listen to their religious rants over a cup of coffee. Next time you bastards do that, I'm going to answer the door naked with depictions of Lucifer and hell drawn on my body along with ketchup all over to make it look like a blood sacrifice. All hail Satan.
61. Hating on a music artist solely because they are mainstream.
62. People who claim to have certain mental issues when they really don't. i.e someone claiming to be schizo, bipolar and use those as excuses for their actions.

63. Woosters face.
64. Jacq-ass.
65. When the stupid effin microwave blows up my leftover pasta from Olive Garden.
66. Rich people who park in handicap spots when they aren't handicapped.
67. People who pretend to know what you talk about when they clearly don't. Or they say they know when they don't.
68. Homie hoppers. (Urbandictionary if you don't know what that is).

Will add more.

What a surprise, we share quite a few things that we don't care much for.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #48
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post

What a surprise, we share quite a few things that we don't care much for.
This only proves that eharmony is definitly not working as well as the forums.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #49
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
This only proves that eharmony is definitly not working as well as the forums.
Most agreed.

Though that reminded me of something else I hate. When people join a non-relationship based forum and use it as their personal dating site. >_<
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #50
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post

Spoiler:
Actually, I have no idea what you are talkin' about O_O
Hehe, Conceptual art and Performance art are both modern art movements. Not sure myself KB is combining the two philosophies into one term or if there is an actual "Conceptual Performance" art.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #51
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i liked how vorny crossed off 31 xDDD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #52
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Most agreed.

Though that reminded me of something else I hate. When people join a non-relationship based forum and use it as their personal dating site. >_<
Excluding us of course. We are the exception.

Quote:
Hehe, Conceptual art and Performance art are both modern art movements. Not sure myself KB is combining the two philosophies into one term or if there is an actual "Conceptual Performance" art.
The world may never know Nabbers
Old 03-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #53
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
LOL.

Don't cross it off; just go to Japan.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #54
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Excluding us of course. We are the exception.
I suppose I should of fleshed out my meaning more. What I mean is people that go around specifically looking for a relationship on a forum that isn't meant for that.

You and I found each other out of sheer luck (fate and or destiny is acceptable too though), so we are excluded.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #55
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
LOL.

Don't cross it off; just go to Japan.
O_o I must insist I accompany you from now on when you visit your sister in Japan to protect you from the onslaught of pervs.

I'll smack a pedo!

Quote:
I suppose I should of fleshed out my meaning more. What I mean is people that go around specifically looking for a relationship on a forum that isn't meant for that.

You and I found each other out of sheer luck (fate and or destiny is acceptable too though), so we are excluded.
It was meant for us though D:

Twas fate that the alpha's and omega's created us out to be a match.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #56
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Ahhh I was wondering what conceptual art was, because we have a different way to say it here, anyways, I agree with what you said b4

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #57
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
O_o I must insist I accompany you from now on when you visit your sister in Japan to protect you from the onslaught of pervs.

I'll smack a pedo!
I'm too old for people to go after me, and too tall as well.

/Fits you into her suitcase, regardless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Ahhh I was wondering what conceptual art was, because we have a different way to say it here, anyways, I agree with what you said b4
Conceptual art is the basically the belief that the concept or the meaning behind a work of art is more important than the way it looks.

Furk yeah.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #58
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
I am a member of the Church of KT after all. P:<

But on a more serious note: I'm just a believer that if they are going to post pictures of themselves in that manner they are accepting the consequences of it, whether they know of them and or care about them or not.
So no, I don't get pissed off that they do it, I don't care enough to feel resentment about it.

As for the pedos, I'd rather they have pictures of children, than the actual children. Plus hating them generalizes too many people for my tastes.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #59
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
I'm too old for people to go after me, and too tall as well.

/Fits you into her suitcase, regardless

Yes but you are rather stunning which may make people disregard the age and height.

I would be like Gumby in a suitcase O_o FEED ME!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #60
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
28. People who have more than the maximum number of items in the express lane.

50. When people see the emotional results of a really traumatic series of events in someone's life and reduce THEIR explanation of it to "he needs to get laid."

61. Hating on a music artist solely because they are mainstream.
I agree with a lot of these, definitely these.

As for the first one (28), I don't mind if it's like 1-9 items over, but a buggy full of items does not belong there.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote