Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
mahen23
Freshmen Academy Student

mahen23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Impossible to eliminate Uchiha clan

Hi, my name is mahen and i am new to this forum. I wanted to register because i wanted to share an idea with you.

So according to the story, Itachi (and perhaps someone else, since its technically impossible to kill all these sharringans in one night) went berserk and kill everyone in the uchiha village in one night, except Sasuke. Well from my logical point of view, you cannot techically completely eliminate a race or group of people in just one night (or a few hours, since you know, in reality, other people from the surroundings are alerted and come to help)

To prove my point, take the story of Star Wars and the great Jedi Purge. Although Anakin Skywalker brought all the jedi in one place (jedi temple) and killed them all, there were still other jedi on other planets that escaped the purge and acted for the rebellion.

What i want to say is that in the story, Sasuke may not and should not be the only survivor of the uchiha massacre. There should be at least two or three other Uchiha's (except Madara and Sasuke) that were on missions and escaped the massacre. He may not be of the same age of Sasuke. He may be older or younger than Sasuke. Well that is just my point of view, what do you think?
mahen23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Impossible to eliminate Uchiha clan

I think you're right, but the story is broken, and it's not a logical manga at all if you look at it logically. Just my two cents.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i hope you two forgot that madara was involved with killing the entire clan too. even sasuke himself said itachi could'nt have done it alone. seems logical to me actually

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
-N-
Ninja Academy Student

-N- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahen23 View Post

What i want to say is that in the story, Sasuke may not and should not be the only survivor of the uchiha massacre. There should be at least two or three other Uchiha's (except Madara and Sasuke) that were on missions and escaped the massacre. He may not be of the same age of Sasuke. He may be older or younger than Sasuke. Well that is just my point of view, what do you think?
I doubt the Elders are as stupid to give out Missions to them thus enabling survivors.
-N- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
mahen23
Freshmen Academy Student

Exclamation Re: Impossible to eliminate Uchiha clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -N- View Post
I doubt the Elders are as stupid to give out Missions to them thus enabling survivors.
Proofs that Uchiha massacre is an impossible feat:

1. There were many sharringan users in the Uchiha clan, even if both Madara and Itachi had the Mangekyo sharringan, they would eventually run out of chakra, killing all these sharringan users.

2. If you see the flashback of Sasuke well, you see he returned home late that night, so i can assume it was 10pm or 11pm at night. In another flashback, we see Itachi reading a letter and then setting out to eliminate the Uchiha people. At that time, its was sunset. From the sunset to the time Sasuke reach his home, this gives us an estimate of 5hours. So from my point of view, on night is difficult, but 5hrs is impossible.

3. The Uchiha clan was preparing a coup against the village elders, so if the elders laid them off any missions so that they all would be concentrated in one place, would they not find it suspicious.

4. Killing people draws attention. People would be screaming their lungs out, and someone (other than from the Uchiha clan) would come to help.

5. Imagine you are a parent and you see two of your own people killing everyone, would you not spare one of your child to safety (the parents of Pain did it, parents of Moses did it, parents of Superman did it).
Old 02-27-2011, 11:29 PM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

lul I guess you don't read the Manga.
Spoiler:
Itachi did not lose his marbles and went on a killing spree. He was asked to kill them. The 3rd Kage, and elders was fearing that they were getting way to powerful, so he asked Itachi to take out the clan. If Itachi said no, someone else would of kill them. Plus Itachi had some help (Madara), and could not bring him self to kill Sasuke.

Edit: Just read the post above me and regarding the 1st statement. Did you forget that Madara (right now) is hyped to be god like and he's not even in his 100% state. So just imagine how strong he was back then at full power.

And to the 4th one... They are in the most remote place in the village, but we don't know exactly what Madara could do back then. Any who. No one would help them, and I pretty sure the elders had the part planned out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 02-27-2011 at 11:34 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
mahen23
Freshmen Academy Student

i read the manga and watch the anime. I am just pointing the fact that Sasuke could not be the only survivor of the massacre, there must be others. Its just impossible to eliminate a group of people in one night. I read the story and know why Itachi did it.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:35 PM   #8
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i read the manga and watch the anime. I am just pointing the fact that Sasuke could not be the only survivor of the massacre, there must be others. Its just impossible to eliminate a group of people in one night. I read the story and know why Itachi did it.
I guess you don't think Tobi is Madara

Old 02-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
mahen23
Freshmen Academy Student

when did i say that Tobi is not Madara
Old 02-27-2011, 11:41 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
when did i say that Tobi is not Madara
Well Sasuke is not the only Uchiha alive.... Madara UCHIHA is also a live and was left alive.
Spoiler:
He also helped Itachi kill the clan.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:44 PM   #11
mahen23
Freshmen Academy Student

please read my first point:

Quote:
There were many sharringan users in the Uchiha clan, even if both Madara and Itachi had the Mangekyo sharringan, they would eventually run out of chakra, killing all these sharringan users.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:47 PM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
please read my first point:
Quote:
you cannot techically completely eliminate a race or group of people in just one night
And they didn't. Madara was a live same with Itachi. So they didn't take out the whole clan with 3 people still alive. Going by that logic.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:51 PM   #13
mahen23
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
And they didn't. Madara was a live same with Itachi. So they didn't take out the whole clan with 3 people still alive. Going by that logic.
omg lol, Madara and Itachi cannot be classified as Survivor from the massacre since they are the one who initiated the mass killing. Yes, there are three Uchiha alive: Madara, Itachi and Sasuke. However, from the Uchiha massacre, there was only one Survivor, Sasuke, and that i find it impossible and not logical
Old 02-28-2011, 12:02 AM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
omg lol, Madara and Itachi cannot be classified as Survivor from the massacre since they are the one who initiated the mass killing. Yes, there are three Uchiha alive: Madara, Itachi and Sasuke. However, from the Uchiha massacre, there was only one Survivor, Sasuke, and that i find it impossible and not logical
The whole clan was not wiped was my whole point. I know what your saying, just about the whole thing is PNJ, ect. If someone else had lived it ruins the story. But if you wants to go by some weird blood relatives and junk. You can say Naruto is an Uchiha, by saying sense he related to Senju's, and Senju's being related to the Uchiha's. So in other words by weird logic the WHOLE clan was not whipped out because you do have to include distant blood relatives. So yea...

Old 02-28-2011, 12:34 AM   #15
Shadow Clone77
Academy Graduate

Shadow Clone77 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Interesting topic. However it is possible depending on numbers. As others have mentioned it was planned by Danzo and the elders with the knowledge of the 3rd. So they could have kept them in village on a specific night. Madara helped Itachi and they were the only two with the Mangekyo Sharringan.
Spoiler:
Madara did cause the nine tails to attack the village and was almost the equal of the 4th Hokage when they faced eachother.
Itachi also killed Shisui Uchiha before that night and he was considered the most powerful Uchiha besides Itachi.

Like I said it all depends we are talking about one clan or family. Are we talking 100s of clan members or 25 or less against Madara and Itachi, with the knowledge of the 3rd, Danzo and the village elders to keep them in village on the night in question.
Shadow Clone77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:41 AM   #16
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's funny how you bring star wars into this without Yoda!

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:16 AM   #17
mahen23
Freshmen Academy Student

You must also admit it would have been cooler and more interesting if there were another survivor other than Sasuke. That Uchiha could be on the light side (while Sasuke went on the dark side) and would fight alongside Naruto against the Akatsuki.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:48 AM   #18
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I feel the need to reiterate Shika's point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I think you're right, but the story is broken, and it's not a logical manga at all if you look at it logically. Just my two cents.
Mahen, what you say makes sense logically, but this is a manga. real-world logic doesn't apply to this.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Clone77 View Post
Interesting topic. However it is possible depending on numbers. As others have mentioned it was planned by Danzo and the elders with the knowledge of the 3rd. So they could have kept them in village on a specific night. Madara helped Itachi and they were the only two with the Mangekyo Sharringan.
Spoiler:
Madara did cause the nine tails to attack the village and was almost the equal of the 4th Hokage when they faced eachother.
Itachi also killed Shisui Uchiha before that night and he was considered the most powerful Uchiha besides Itachi.

Like I said it all depends we are talking about one clan or family. Are we talking 100s of clan members or 25 or less against Madara and Itachi, with the knowledge of the 3rd, Danzo and the village elders to keep them in village on the night in question.
Of cores. They had it all planned out so every Uchiha will be there. Actually you can assume Madara still had his EMS then.
Spoiler:
You have to realize that Madara controlled the Kyuubi with his 2 toma sharingan while fighting the 4th Hokage. That said that should give you a reference of how strong his EMS would be.
Madara was
Spoiler:
alive
then... So tenchianly Madara was the strongest Uchiha (going by hype.) Though Shisui was not the most powerful, he was one of them though.

If you talke about clan, then the whole clan was not whipped, excluding Sasuke. If you want to do family.... Same goes for clan.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #20
Shikamaru Inuzuka
Apprentice Genin

Shikamaru Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not a bad idea but if there was going to be a revolt by the Uchiha dont you think all the Uchiha would want to be there and be a part of it?

Shikamaru Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi, madara, sasuke, uchiha