Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default another rep thread sigh

Okay i know you guys have gone to your USERCP and check if you had rep or not. and some of you have seen a GREEN little square with the name of a thread and this .... because they didnt leave you a description.

Now i know its mandatory to put something in there, but some (i said some) people put ... or sssss in there. Guys dont do that, we want to hear why you gave us good rep or why bad rep.

I have gotten 2 bad reps and on one the person left me a detailed omment stating the reason behind the bad rep, what did i do? i gave him good rep because even though we share different points of views he had the courtesy to tell me "this is why i am giving you bad rep" and i can live with that. The other bad rep was over a comment that had this on it "i like night because well...hehehe xD" and the person didnt put any description just a simple .... Those bad reps get me weirded out.

Also, i started putting my name on the persons i give rep to, because its hard to know who rep you. so if you guys have gotten any rep from me you would see this "description........itachiuchiha85". so guys if you would like to put your name there so people know who rep who, I encourage you to do it. even on a bad rep guys
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

itachiuchiha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: another rep thread sigh

when i rep i always leave my name

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #3
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

good thing
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 07-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
god of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

god of puppets is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ya i got the same problem with people who neg repped me and didnt leave a comment, and one just says nothing, literally! the word "nothing" was the comment i recieved, which just frustrates me!

thank you for putting up this thread!
god of puppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #5
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i hope everyone reads this because it really frustrates everyone who has this problem.i think that the mod should make it to where is you get a bad or good rep,the name should be left after the comment.i can also see why the did'nt because i think if someone bad rep'd they will look for the of the person who did it and bad rep them so it really does have a pro and a con

Old 07-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #6
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I will start putting my name after rep I give though I usually give a good reason why I gave rep or bad rep.

Maxtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i started leeving my name on my reps awhile ago also i always put sumthin cuz i dont give rep out unless i hav a reason.

Last edited by Minoru; 07-05-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetaled View Post
i hope everyone reads this because it really frustrates everyone who has this problem.i think that the mod should make it to where is you get a bad or good rep,the name should be left after the comment.i can also see why the did'nt because i think if someone bad rep'd they will look for the of the person who did it and bad rep them so it really does have a pro and a con

and those persons that bad rep you back for bad rep'ing them, are the reason that most "rules" dont work on forums. guys dont do that, dont bad rep a person for bad rep'ing you!! if they gave you a good reason why then its okay to get bad rep. we are not perfect guys!!!
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Old 07-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
Nine
Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha85 View Post
and those persons that bad rep you back for bad rep'ing them, are the reason that most "rules" dont work on forums. guys dont do that, dont bad rep a person for bad rep'ing you!! if they gave you a good reason why then its okay to get bad rep. we are not perfect guys!!!
i said that in the pros and cons

Old 07-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't know why people don't put their name on positive rep!

I do put my name on negative rep, but only if the poster is adult enough to not retaliate. I'm not naming names, but a few people did that before I stopped.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #11
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, it's so much easier for the person to figure out who repped you.

Also, if you good rep someone, it says "May you be lucky to recieve the same Reputaion back in turn". So if you good repped someone and put your name in the comment, that person might rep you back.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #12
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I see the names of everyone that reps me.

Spoiler:
Mwa ha ha ha ha
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I see the names of everyone that reps me.

Spoiler:
Mwa ha ha ha ha
SRhyse, if you let me be able to do that, I'll give you something.....

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't give ppl bad Rep.Not usually.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #15
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
I don't know why people don't put their name on positive rep!

I do put my name on negative rep, but only if the poster is adult enough to not retaliate. I'm not naming names, but a few people did that before I stopped.
Even if they DO retaliate, you can simply PM one of the admins explaining what they did to you, and have that retaliatory rep removed. Worked for me so far at least

If they keep doing that and is a trouble user, the admins will simply go into their rep power and change it to "0".
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I like it when people leave their names, because I often rep back. I leave my name because I like to be rep'd back. I'm ashamed to admit it either.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

well i am glad that you guys are actually taking up my suggestions, have been getting pms about people doing this things and its better this way
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Tags
rep