Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #241
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

Cadmium Kisses is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
Watching them, Ren blinked in slight bewilderment. "What the heck was that?" she asked Shoushin, cutting off the chakra flow from her hands as she stared at his face curiously. Features written with worry and anxiety for the events soon to come, she watched Shoushin.

"Err... I'm Ren. Nice to meet you?"

(( Crappy. xD I'm trying to picture hunt and it isn't going so well. ))
Shoushin looked up in a daze, attempting to stand up to greet the lovely young woman. Of course, his knees gave out before he was even a foot off the ground, and he landed back in the mud with a cold hard thump.

"I...really don't know." He blew some hair out his eyes. His hair *was* important after all. Trying again to stand, he managed to limp over enough to be off the ground and still able to see the children in front of him. Shoushin focused, his inner self chanting in an accursed tongue; his back cracked, and he could stand upright once more.

"Shoushin Kokoro of the..." he looked down at his headband, strung as a belt; the village symbol was ancient, scratched off. "...the, uhh...Village Hidden in the..." he trailed off, mumbling a few words softly.

He stopped his foot.

"And you...many, many children are?"
Cadmium Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #242
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadmium Kisses View Post
[ @ Nicky ~ Lol'ed. xD ]

((EVERYONE IS COMING TO THE TRAINING FIELD >>)

Shoushin stared awkwardly at the 'intelligent' man before him, stabbing the ground beside him. His footing slipping, throwing his hand a fraction of an inch; the kunai knife skimmed his finger, trailing more of Shoushin's blood down the ground. Of course, the odd barrier surrounding him cleared up the wound in a matter of instants, but a drop of the red bodily fluid still made it to the ground.

The blood hit the shadowed ground with a silent plop, actually sizzling as it struck the silent entity beneath his fingertips. Shoushin stared awkwardly, his eyes full of bewilderment and curiousity. The shadow, similar to how it responded when the strong light of the Rune Jutsu struck it, hissed, except this time, it could be heard by the human ear; it curled away onto the opposite side of the boy, along with the sun.

I think they know something...

The shadow whispered to itself in an odd language, unknown to the ears of Shoushin. He could only make out "Mana: Dhaos!" as the sun faded behind some rapidly appearing clouds. With the infinite shadows around him, the hissing voice made its escape, sticking with an easy shape, the simple shadow of Shoushin's peach-tinted sandals.

"..."

"I'm Shoushin."
Quote:
Watching them, Ren blinked in slight bewilderment. "What the heck was that?" she asked Shoushin, cutting off the chakra flow from her hands as she stared at his face curiously. Features written with worry and anxiety for the events soon to come, she watched Shoushin.

"Err... I'm Ren. Nice to meet you?"

(( Crappy. xD I'm trying to picture hunt and it isn't going so well. ))
Quote:
Shoushin looked up in a daze, attempting to stand up to greet the lovely young woman. Of course, his knees gave out before he was even a foot off the ground, and he landed back in the mud with a cold hard thump.

"I...really don't know." He blew some hair out his eyes. His hair *was* important after all. Trying again to stand, he managed to limp over enough to be off the ground and still able to see the children in front of him. Shoushin focused, his inner self chanting in an accursed tongue; his back cracked, and he could stand upright once more.

"Shoushin Kokoro of the..." he looked down at his headband, strung as a belt; the village symbol was ancient, scratched off. "...the, uhh...Village Hidden in the..." he trailed off, mumbling a few words softly.

He stopped his foot.

"And you...many, many children are?"
"Sorry about that." He said as the male's cut healed. He took the kunai and placed it back into his weapon pouch, taking several steps back until he was standing against the Rune Barrier. With a wave of his hand, the barrier fell and the markings he had drawn disappeared, as if wiped by an unseen hand. "I don't like this, Ren. It's strange, even compared to the things we've seen." He said quietly, tilting his head from side to side. "I'm Nickito Tasogare." He said, trying to be polite

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #243
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
"Sorry about that." He said as the male's cut healed. He took the kunai and placed it back into his weapon pouch, taking several steps back until he was standing against the Rune Barrier. With a wave of his hand, the barrier fell and the markings he had drawn disappeared, as if wiped by an unseen hand. "I don't like this, Ren. It's strange, even compared to the things we've seen." He said quietly, tilting his head from side to side. "I'm Nickito Tasogare." He said, trying to be polite
Alucard walked over to the three. He said, "Hello My name is Alucard." He Bowed his head to the three standing there. He looked over the kid on the ground and started to think. "something isnt right." He thought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #244
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

Quote:
Shoushin, still managing to stand, grabbed the man's hand happily and shook with it amazing vigor for someone who had been unconscious for so long. The sunlight was heavy on the young boy's form, setting his hand aglow; he heard a slight sizzle, and, upon pulling back his hand, noticed that he had singed the tender palm of Nickito. Chuckling awkwardly, he pulled his hand behind his head to play it cool, apologizing in the most nonchalant way possible.

"I'm guessing you are from the Village Hidden in the Moonlight, then?"
Old 02-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #245
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Alucard walked over to the three. He said, "Hello My name is Alucard." He Bowed his head to the three standing there. He looked over the kid on the ground and started to think. "something isnt right." He thought.
Quote:
Shoushin, still managing to stand, grabbed the man's hand happily and shook with it amazing vigor for someone who had been unconscious for so long. The sunlight was heavy on the young boy's form, setting his hand aglow; he heard a slight sizzle, and, upon pulling back his hand, noticed that he had singed the tender palm of Nickito. Chuckling awkwardly, he pulled his hand behind his head to play it cool, apologizing in the most nonchalant way possible.

Nickito turned his head a bit and smiled at the new arrival, but almost immediately turned his attention back to the stranger of the two. Upon shaking hands, Nickito felt heat on his own, and saw that the skin had burned slightly. With a slight flick of his wrist, water flowed out from a nearby stream and covered his hand, cooling the skin. "You could say that." He said, examining the male's other hand.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 02-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #246
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nickito turned his head a bit and smiled at the new arrival, but almost immediately turned his attention back to the stranger of the two. Upon shaking hands, Nickito felt heat on his own, and saw that the skin had burned slightly. With a slight flick of his wrist, water flowed out from a nearby stream and covered his hand, cooling the skin. "You could say that." He said, examining the male's other hand.
ALucard looked at nick. Walking away from the kid fallowing him. "What do you think it is?" Alucard asked wondering what his answer would be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #247
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:

Quote:
Miyo watch the four of them and wonder want was going on and if she should say hi,place a hand on one the tree she step froward and step on a leave on the ground it making a chushing sound and blowing her cover.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #248
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

Quote:
"Haha, definitely a Moonlight Ninja," he said, examining the great precision and control of the nearby water.

"By any chance, is there a place I could rest for a while? This whole ordeal has made me awfully tired."

[Suckish post for the lose.]
Old 02-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #249
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadmium Kisses
"Haha, definitely a Moonlight Ninja," he said, examining the great precision and control of the nearby water.

"By any chance, is there a place I could rest for a while? This whole ordeal has made me awfully tired."

"...Blood?" The young Genin asked with a confused expression. She turned around, facing the direction where she felt the presence of the red fluid. She stood planted where she was, debating on following the unmistakable invisible trail to the blood she sensed farther out.

After a minute, she sighed and began running towards the blood, her curiousity getting the best of her. "Who's blood could this be? I better be ready for whatever's going on." She thought as her feet pounded on the ground towards the field, unaware of what was going on.. just that there was quite some blood on the ground.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #250
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
ALucard looked at nick. Walking away from the kid fallowing him. "What do you think it is?" Alucard asked wondering what his answer would be.
[I'm not walking away from him? xD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Miyo watch the four of them and wonder want was going on and if she should say hi,place a hand on one the tree she step froward and step on a leave on the ground it making a chushing sound and blowing her cover.
Quote:

Nickito's ear twitched slightly upon hearing the crunching sound of the leaf. "I suppose you could stay with Ren. That is, if it's alright with her. If not, the Village has apartments open." He said, taking a moment to look back, spotting Miyo behind a tree. A small smile came to his face, and he gave a quiet laugh.

/Heil

Old 02-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #251
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

(my bad XD)

Old 02-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #252
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Alucard heard a small chrushing sound as he turned around and seen a young girl. He gently smiled and waved over at her. Turning back around thinking, about what happened.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #253
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

Quote:
Nickito's ear twitched slightly upon hearing the crunching sound of the leaf. "I suppose you could stay with Ren. That is, if it's alright with her. If not, the Village has apartments open." He said, taking a moment to look back, spotting Miyo behind a tree. A small smile came to his face, and he gave a quiet laugh.
Shoushin yawned. "No, I wouldn't want to impose on her. For now, I guess I'll just go wonder around like before. Hopefully nothing bad will happen this time." He chuckled.

"See you around, hun.~*" Shoushin winked at Nickito before happily walking away, whistling a dramatic, forgotten tune.

[Is taking a break from the RP until I get Shoushin fully situated. THANKS FOR THE CONFUSION NICKY]
Old 02-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #254
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ijirashii went around town some more. "So this is the training grounds!" he said looking at it. "Pretty decent" he said

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #255
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
[I'm not walking away from him? xD]

Miyo saw that she had been seen and pull herself back further into the tree and did,t move as the wind blew and pick up her hair and it ruch into her face were she could not see anything.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 02-24-2011 at 05:27 PM.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #256
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

"Yes, that's where we are from. If you wish to, it would be alright to stay in the Village, if at least only for awhile." Pausing, Ren pursed her lips slightly and glanced behind her. She quickly snatched up her discarded gloves and slipped them on before her fingers found their way into the pockets of her pants. She was growing slightly nervous.

"Nick... I don't like having so many people around," she said softly so only her cousin could hear. The girl had been bullied exponentially in the Academy days, only making a small amount of close friends, and had anxiety about being in large groups of people ever since then. The kunoichi brought a hand up to the top of her head self-consciously, making sure any... Abnormalities were not showing before bringing it back to her pocket.

"Farewell, Shoushin... Shall we get to training, Nick?"

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #257
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Yes, that's where we are from. If you wish to, it would be alright to stay in the Village, if at least only for awhile." Pausing, Ren pursed her lips slightly and glanced behind her. She quickly snatched up her discarded gloves and slipped them on before her fingers found their way into the pockets of her pants. She was growing slightly nervous.

"Nick... I don't like having so many people around," she said softly so only her cousin could hear. The girl had been bullied exponentially in the Academy days, only making a small amount of close friends, and had anxiety about being in large groups of people ever since then. The kunoichi brought a hand up to the top of her head self-consciously, making sure any... Abnormalities were not showing before bringing it back to her pocket.

"Farewell, Shoushin... Shall we get to training, Nick?"
"Don't worry, it's fine." He said to her, glancing around at everyone. "Well, if you'll excuse us, we're gonna go and do some training." He said, walking from the the spot towards the edge of the forest that ended in the Training Field.

/Heil

Old 02-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #258
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

"Is that him?" Ijirashii said looking into the distance

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #259
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Alucard noded nad walked back to the village. He closed his eyes sightly and let out a small yawn into the back of his hand. He looked around as he came to teh village. "I have to go to the kage and talk to her."

Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #260
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Quote:
"Don't worry, it's fine." He said to her, glancing around at everyone. "Well, if you'll excuse us, we're gonna go and do some training." He said, walking from the the spot towards the edge of the forest that ended in the Training Field.
Taking a deep breath, Ren nodded slowly and followed Nickito, calming down with each step taken. She sucked on the blood that had started to flow inside of her mouth, trying to get her mind preoccupied on something else. Eventually, though, Ren brought a hand up to heal the small puncture wound she had formed.

"I have something to tell you," the wolf kunoichi added when they were out of earshot of anyone else.

(( For the record, it's just the young Ren that gets people anxiety. The older one learned to cope with people and learned they can be nice. xD ))

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote