Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:21 PM   #41
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 529 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
He is probably using his special technique Dying no Jutsu.

It doesn't work on anyone except Tsunade.
Not that I care much for Dan but if we're gonna have to deal with him
and the Princess. At least give him some cool jutsu. Also if we're going
to have to suffer some Tsunade flashbacks...at least have some relevance
to the main story.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #42
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Chapter 529 Discussion

I love how the Raikage took some chick with an awesome Space/Time technique, and made her a secretary xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Not that I care much for Dan but if we're gonna have to deal with him
and the Princess. At least give him some cool jutsu. Also if we're going
to have to suffer some Tsunade flashbacks...at least have some relevance
to the main story.
Indeed, maybe she walked in on Danzo and Orochimaru scheming. As she was stupid and drunk, she paid them no mind, but maybe her brain can finally recharge or some and she will understand in the heat of battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I love how the Raikage took some chick with an awesome Space/Time technique, and made her a secretary xD
Hey, it brings a whole new meaning on-time delivery. Wise move.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:17 PM   #44
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

To think, she probably thought she would be a valuable and legendary Shinobi with that technique....

And she was made a secretary xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Of the most kickass Kage ever. The Raikage is sooo stuck in the seventies. I am surprised her name isn't Foxui or something.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:30 PM   #46
Zango
Genin Elite

Zango is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So, Shika and Co. against Asuma. As I said in a post long ago in a thread far away, Asuma'll just be like: "Yo Shika, joo get dat crazy dood wit da scythe?" "I bwu dat biotch to shizz, dawg." "K thx." and Asuma will be put to rest. At this point, as Team 10 is lamenting over the memories of their master, they'll get one lethal Searing Migraine up the ass.
Hidan fan club member #102... I think...

NCONR3 Friend Code: 4941-6911-4242

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3407153&postcount=19

Last edited by Zango; 03-01-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #47
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Of the most kickass Kage ever. The Raikage is sooo stuck in the seventies. I am surprised her name isn't Foxui or something.

I wonder if she's a secretary with benefits. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zango View Post
So, Shika and Co. against Asuma. As I said in a post long ago in a thread far away, Asuma'll just be like: "Yo Shika, joo get dat crazy dood wit da scythe?" "I bwu dat biotch to shizz, dawg." "K thx." and Asuma will be put to rest. At this point, as Team 7 is lamenting over the memories of their master, they'll get one lethal Searing Migraine up the ass.
Kakuzu kills Ino. Tenten fills the vacancy.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #48
-N-
Ninja Academy Student

-N- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Enjoyed the Chapter to be honest.

I loved the Teamwork of the 2 Ino-Shika-Cho generations.

Shikaku did the planning.Inoichi sent the Message.Choza helped to restrain Kinkaku while their Kids took out the mini Kyuubi.

Quite nice.I'm looking forward to them facing Asuma.

Also what I thought about:
With the brother's gone and Asuma destined to fall at the hands of his Team there are only Dan and Kakuzu left as Edo Summonings facing Darui's Division.

Am I the only the one having a feeling it won't be Tsunade but Shizune taking out Dan?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #49
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreegah! View Post
i wonder if she's a secretary with benefits. >_>

zing!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #50
God Of Dogs
Ninja Academy Student

God Of Dogs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

For legends and legends with Kyuubi chakra no less, those guys went down pretty quickly. I was hopping for a little more action from the kingin brothers... oh well next chapter Inchickacho Vs Asuma. going to be awsome.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #51
Zango
Genin Elite

Meh, probably going to end up being Asuma and Kakuzu Vs. Ino Shika and Chouji. Hell, for old times sake lets throw Hidan in there too

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
Old 02-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #52
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
It seems like a limited technique that needs a fair amount of prep time, so it probably wouldn't be good for combat. So why not make her a secretary?
Old 02-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #53
AussieNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

AussieNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Chapter 529 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutonhinataschild View Post
Epic? But wheres it been until now? there has been an entire army waging war out side and he has he most finaly tuned sencing abilitys and it took him this long too say gee mister whats going on?...Please!
yeh he's definatly not the sharpest tool in the shed... and i really want to see naruto join the 4th ninja war!
he can all their butts!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #54
Zango
Genin Elite

^ I think you're missing a verb somewhere in there...

My awesome Obito theory.
Spoiler:
Old 02-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #55
OH My GOD
Freshmen Academy Student

OH My GOD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am glad those kin/gin brothers are gone it seemed cheap to me and a disgrace to naruto that some fat guys have nine tail fox powers just by eating there chakra. only naruto should have that power not some ugly looking fat dudes. and when is itachi going to show up and kick as?
Old 02-28-2011, 06:39 AM   #56
II Xion II
Ninja Academy Student

II Xion II is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to II Xion II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH My GOD View Post
I am glad those kin/gin brothers are gone it seemed cheap to me and a disgrace to naruto that some fat guys have nine tail fox powers just by eating there chakra. only naruto should have that power not some ugly looking fat dudes. and when is itachi going to show up and kick as?
Well it was kind of weird that you got power that way and that they lived in the Nine Tails. Although they were supposed to be legends who along with their force took down the Nidaime Hokage. So to see them lose without any named casualties and with their instant regen abilities was sad.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #57
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Is it more the Raikage is kissing up to the Hokage. This is the same guy who never liked the Leaf Village, tried to kidnap someone from it twice, and even waged war against them. He never liked Danzo either when he was Hokage.

Now he sees Tsunade he's all like.

"Can I wipe your chair for you.'

"Exactly your always right."

"Lets form an Alliance although I caused her village so many pain and trouble."

"Mabui...oh Im not trying to hit that(Shi: Liar) she is just my secretary and for a reason. Sure she is hot and young but I am still single."

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 03-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #58
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Is it more the Raikage is kissing up to the Hokage. This is the same guy who never liked the Leaf Village, tried to kidnap someone from it twice, and even waged war against them. He never liked Danzo either when he was Hokage.

Now he sees Tsunade he's all like.

"Can I wipe your chair for you.'

"Exactly your always right."

"Lets form an Alliance although I caused her village so many pain and trouble."

"Mabui...oh Im not trying to hit that(Shi: Liar) she is just my secretary and for a reason. Sure she is hot and young but I am still single."
Green FTW!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #59
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 529 discussion

@EvL j3st3r... I couldn't agree with you more...Good Way of Thinking...What's going on with Kishi? The Gourd Is just So Useless If The Sage Had The Pot... Why go through the trouble of having someone use a catch phrase... Really, Rikoudo was depending on Catch phrases?

And What about the Fan that Can Generate any of the Five element... If They Didn't Have the Pot, Why not just use the Fan to Generate it?... I'm sure this whole thing Is a "manga filler"...came from one of Kishi's subordinates who make Naruto fillers...