Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 02-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto bobbleheads

A bobblehead typically is given away whenever there's a promotion going on or in stores. Some people would collect based on their favorite cartoon characters or sports stars. A Naruto bobblehead would be a fun idea to have. Bobbleheads like Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Shikamaru, Gaara, Itachi, Deidara, etc. would be exciting and fun. Would anyone want to buy a Naruto bobblehead or what?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto bobbleheads

Yeah, I want a bobblehead of Ino and Deidara
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i'd love a kakashi, yamato, and iruka bobblehead~!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Pain would be awesome
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

It'd be so fun if they a collection of Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru bobbleheads. Those Sannin were epic when they were Hiruzen's students back in the days before they went into separate ways. Either way, the Sannin bobbleheads would be exciting yet great if they were in stores.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 02-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
Prince of Pop
Ninja Academy Student

Prince of Pop is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would love to have Naruto and Hinata bobbleheads. I never own any bobbleheads in my life.
Prince of Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #7
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

What about a Tobi bobblehead? When he's not Madara with plans of taking over the ninja world, Tobi would be a fun bobblehead doll with a funny person like himself. It'd be cute when Tobi shakes his head like in a nod. God, that'd be a fun bobblehead to have if I wanted to buy one.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 02-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wants me a Deidara bobblehead
and maybe one of Sakura
O! and one of Sasuke so i can rip his head off and throw it out the window

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY GURL, WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I WANT A (Karin, hinata, Konan, Naruto, Ino, TenTen, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai, Gaara) BOBBLE HEAD FIGURE PLEASEEE!!!!! :<

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #10
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I would buy all the Akatsuki members and line them up. I don't know how a Zetsu bobble head would work though without it looking totally awkward...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #11
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hidan bobble head!!!!! I would buy that even if i was broke
Old 02-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #12
narutolover13
Apprentice Genin

narutolover13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah! That would be cool! I would get Squad Seven!

Go Team Shake!!

"I've never puked from throwing up!" -Red

BUY/RENT DICK FIGURES THE MOVIE HERE! ---
narutolover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #13
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
Hidan bobble head!!!!! I would buy that even if i was broke
A Hidan bobblehead would be fun for a character with conservative ways of doing things. Would you buy the Hidan bobblehead if you had no money to buy it? How about a Kakuzu bobblehead?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 02-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #14
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Could the Hidan bobblehead have a scythe and 46 and 1/2 action curse Jashin phrases? xD

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY GURL, WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:26 AM   #15
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A Naruto bobblehead would be awsomness
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #16
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would buy a Deidara bobblehead and quite possibly a Shippuden Sasuke. That's just how cool I am.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It may be one of the only merchandise I would ever buy. xD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advance ottawa en avant