Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:56 AM   #121
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara blushed "Yes, thank you," said Kara. Another breeze hit them. She smelled his scent. She try not to shiver "Got to get out of this wind," thought Kara. "His scent is almost too much!"
"Hey would you like to go under the willow tree? It might be less breezy there," asked Kara.
Alucard sliped of his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. He stood there as another breeze hit,"what is with teh wind today" He thogut. He noded yes to her question and lead her over to the tree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:00 AM   #122
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Alucard sliped of his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. He stood there as another breeze hit,"what is with teh wind today" He thogut. He noded yes to her question and lead her over to the tree.
Kara smiled as they went over to the willow tree his jacket around her. She sat down leaning on the tree. Unfortunally there wasn't much space under the tree, but it kept out the wind. Kara softly sighed "Great, now all I can smell is his scent," thought Kara. Then she wrapped his jacket around her hidding her goose bumps.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:02 AM   #123
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara smiled as they went over to the willow tree his jacket around her. She sat down leaning on the tree. Unfortunally there wasn't much space under the tree, but it kept out the wind. Kara softly sighed "Great, now all I can smell is his scent," thought Kara. Then she wrapped his jacket around her hidding her goose bumps.
He stood there beside her than sat down. looking at her, her scent still lingering in the air, a rush flowed through his skin, through his body. "Her scent, what is with it..." He thought as he looked at her. "Are you that cold kara??"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #124
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
He stood there beside her than sat down. looking at her, her scent still lingering in the air, a rush flowed through his skin, through his body. "Her scent, what is with it..." He thought as he looked at her. "Are you that cold kara??"
Kara's brown eyes looked at him and blushed "Yeah... a little bit."
Old 02-24-2011, 07:06 AM   #125
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

He gently smiled, as his golden eyes looked into hers,"What is with this girl, something intoxicating about her." He thought. "If you need me too i could hold you, maybe you can get warmer." "Oh shoot..i said that outloud." He thought adn gently blushed

Old 02-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #126
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He gently smiled, as his golden eyes looked into hers,"What is with this girl, something intoxicating about her." He thought. "If you need me too i could hold you, maybe you can get warmer." "Oh shoot..i said that outloud." He thought adn gently blushed
Kara chuckled a bit and blushed "If you really want to you can. I don't mind," said Kara. Scooting over to make room for him.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:11 AM   #127
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara chuckled a bit and blushed "If you really want to you can. I don't mind," said Kara. Scooting over to make room for him.
He gracefully moved closer to her, wraping his strong arms around her slinder figure. He sat there, as he scent became more apparent to him. his body began to feel weird, "Maybe that was a bad move" He thought as he held her,luckly his jacket was in the way of her feeling his cool skin. He softly smiled. "better?

Old 02-24-2011, 07:16 AM   #128
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He gracefully moved closer to her, wraping his strong arms around her slinder figure. He sat there, as he scent became more apparent to him. his body began to feel weird, "Maybe that was a bad move" He thought as he held her,luckly his jacket was in the way of her feeling his cool skin. He softly smiled. "better?
Kara blushed "Yes, it does," said Kara. Kara relaxed as she smelled his scent "His scent... Why am I drawn to it? Is he drawn to mine too? This has never happened before," thought Kara. Then his jacket slipped off her. She felt his cold skin against her warm skin. "Your pretty cold yourself," said Kara. "You need to be warmed up."
Old 02-24-2011, 07:20 AM   #129
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara blushed "Yes, it does," said Kara. Kara relaxed as she smelled his scent "His scent... Why am I drawn to it? Is he drawn to mine too? This has never happened before," thought Kara. Then his jacket slipped off her. She felt his cold skin against her warm skin. "Your pretty cold yourself," said Kara. "You need to be warmed up."
Alucard just froze hearing those words, "I-i am alright" He said. Her scent was drawing him to her and he couldnt understand why. He sat there and held her as he sightly blushed. "What is going on?? I know my scent and all is supose to draw people but, why is her drawing me..i thought i took care of that problem. But i dont have that tool." He thought as he sightly smiled

Old 02-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #130
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard just froze hearing those words, "I-i am alright" He said. Her scent was drawing him to her and he couldnt understand why. He sat there and held her as he sightly blushed. "What is going on?? I know my scent and all is supose to draw people but, why is her drawing me..i thought i took care of that problem. But i dont have that tool." He thought as he sightly smiled
((Be right back. I'm going to take a shower))

"Are you sure?" asked Kara concerned "Be-"
Then she noticed that her crystal on her chocker began glowing red. Kara's eyes widen "The cyrstals!" shouted Kara. As she ran out of the willow tree as she saw to men stealing a jaint blue crystal. "In all the times in world why did this have to happen?!" thought Kara.
The two looked at Kara "No need to fear her, she isn't the guardian," said one of them.
The other man smiled "Yeah, she isn't the Angel of Darkness."
Kara lept into the air and began to transform. She turned into a gaint black cat demon with black and red wings. "Your wrong! I am!" as she dived at them. They stared at Kara with fear and screamed as she went at them and killed both of them with one quick strike. She landed on the ground next to the crystal. Kara sighed as she looked over at Alucard. "There goes my cover... I wonder what he is going to say?" thought Kara.

( Demon form:
Spoiler:
)

Last edited by GaaraXSaiFan; 02-24-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #131
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

(brb got to take a test in class ^.^)

Old 02-24-2011, 07:46 AM   #132
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(brb got to take a test in class ^.^)
((Back ^^ and good luck. I have no school today though.))
Old 02-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #133
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
((Be right back. I'm going to take a shower))

"Are you sure?" asked Kara concerned "Be-"
Then she noticed that her crystal on her chocker began glowing red. Kara's eyes widen "The cyrstals!" shouted Kara. As she ran out of the willow tree as she saw to men stealing a jaint blue crystal. "In all the times in world why did this have to happen?!" thought Kara.
The two looked at Kara "No need to fear her, she isn't the guardian," said one of them.
Kara lept into the air and began to transform. She turned into a gaint black cat demon with black and red wings. "Your wrong! I am!" as she dived at them. They stared at Kara with fear as she went at them and killed both of them with one strike. She landed on the ground next to the crystal. Kara sighed "There goes my cover..."

( Demon form:
Spoiler:
)
Alucard watched as she changed forums. "Looks like im not the only one with a secret."He thought looking over the demon form of the girl. "So this is you huh?"

Old 02-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #134
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard watched as she changed forums. "Looks like im not the only one with a secret."He thought looking over the demon form of the girl. "So this is you huh?"
Kara looked down and nodded. "Sort of... I'm half demon, half human" said Kara as she transformed back to normal. "They call me the Angel of Darkness..." then she looked away from him. "I don't like to show that form though... It scares people... They call me a monster..." Kara sighed "But you wouldn't understand, your just a human..." Then she picked up the crystal as she walked to the waterfall.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #135
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
Ren nudged her cousin in the ribs slightly, chuckling. "Hey, no need to be modest or anything," she said sarcastically, but her hazel orbs still said that she was being playful. Turning toward Ijirashii, she gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry, he can be a little... Braggish at times."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
"I see that" Ijirashii responded. He sat on a bench.
"I wasn't being braggish..." He said quietly, chewing his lip softly with a slight frown tugging down on the edges of his mouth. "Just trying to demonstrate how large the Clan actually is." He said, rubbing his chest softly, then increasing the force against his ribs.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #136
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara looked down and nodded. "Sort of... I'm half demon, half human" said Kara as she transformed back to normal. "They call me the Angel of Darkness..." then she looked away from him. "I don't like to show that form though... It scares people... They call me a monster..." Kara sighed "But you wouldn't understand, your just a human..." Then she picked up the crystal as she walked to the waterfall.
Alucard looked at her adn smiled. "Just human you say my dear?" He stood up and appeared infront of her. "Where are you going?" He asked as her scent was more apparent now.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:22 AM   #137
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

After awhile of walking alone. Lone finds himself in front of this waterfall."This looks like a calm place."He thinks to himself. He sits down and closes his eyes.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #138
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard looked at her adn smiled. "Just human you say my dear?" He stood up and appeared infront of her. "Where are you going?" He asked as her scent was more apparent now.
Kara sighed "Since you already know my secret," said Kara "Follow me." as she lead him inside the hidden cave behind the waterfall. She lead them threw the tunnels to a open cavern filled with cyrstals. "The crystal cavern. This is the real secret of this place."

((G2g be on later))
Old 02-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #139
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Kara sighed "Since you already know my secret," said Kara "Follow me." as she lead him inside the hidden cave behind the waterfall. She lead them threw the tunnels to a open cavern filled with cyrstals. "The crystal cavern. This is the real secret of this place."

((G2g be on later))
After sitting in front of the waterfall. Lone could smell two people. One was a girl. The other was a boy. He opens his eyes and watches them enter this hidden cave. He stands up and follows behind them."This village is full of secrets. I know the girl is a half-demon like me....."

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:30 AM   #140
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

((G2g be on later))
He smiled as he fallowed her into a cavern with crystals "Very intresting and pretty Kara." He said as he looked around.