Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:03 AM   #101
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Kara smiled "It is nice to meet you too," said Kara "I'm going to the Moonlight Pool, but I'm pretty sure you never heard of it though, not many people do." then she started walked and looked back smiling "Come on, people should see it more. It is a beutiful place. Escpecially at night."
Alucard smiled as he ran up to beside her, Walking with her. "The Minight pool huh?? Sounds like an intresting place." He said as they walk. "I wonder what her story is her dad's name means something, but could it be the same as what my name means." He thought as they walked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:09 AM   #102
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Alucard smiled as he ran up to beside her, Walking with her. "The Minight pool huh?? Sounds like an intresting place." He said as they walk. "I wonder what her story is her dad's name means something, but could it be the same as what my name means." He thought as they walked
Kara smiled "Yeah it is, my family has been gaurding it for long time." Then after walking awhile they got there. The moon was shining as the soft wind blew the flowery field as well as the willow tree. The pool sparklying in the moonlight as the water fall reflect the moon. Kara sighed a relaxing breath "I love this place," thought Kara.
Then she sat one the ground and put the plants down. "I keep my spare herbs so if something happens to my garden at least I have some back up herbs."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:11 AM   #103
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara smiled "Yeah it is, my family has been gaurding it for long time." Then after walking awhile they got there. The moon was shining as the soft wind blew the flowery field as well as the willow tree. The pool sparklying in the moonlight as the water fall reflect the moon. Kara sighed a relaxing breath "I love this place," thought Kara.
Then she sat one the ground and put the plants down. "I keep my spare herbs so if something happens to my garden at least I have some back up herbs."
Alucard smiled looking over the beauty of the place. Feeling the coll wind against his soft and cool skin. He looked at the sparkleing pool as he sat beside her. "I see, it is very beautiful Kara." He smiled softly. "Can I ask you something Kara?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:13 AM   #104
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Alucard smiled looking over the beauty of the place. Feeling the coll wind against his soft and cool skin. He looked at the sparkleing pool as he sat beside her. "I see, it is very beautiful Kara." He smiled softly. "Can I ask you something Kara?"
Kara smiled "Thanks," said Kara. Taking out a small shovel and started digging. "And yes."
Old 02-24-2011, 06:14 AM   #105
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara smiled "Thanks," said Kara. Taking out a small shovel and started digging. "And yes."
He sat there for a few moments. "your father's name, what does it mean?" He asked watching her. "Would you like me to help you kara?"

Old 02-24-2011, 06:17 AM   #106
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He sat there for a few moments. "your father's name, what does it mean?" He asked watching her. "Would you like me to help you kara?"
Kara shrugged "I really don't know... My father and I are well... not verry tight. I never see him." then she gave him a plant "And yes, since I brought you all the way here you should do somthing," said Kara smiling.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:19 AM   #107
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara shrugged "I really don't know... My father and I are well... not verry tight. I never see him." then she gave him a plant "And yes, since I brought you all the way here you should do somthing," said Kara smiling.
Alucard chuckled and got up and picked up a shovel and started to help her. "Alright i see." He smiled as he began to help her with planting

Old 02-24-2011, 06:20 AM   #108
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard chuckled and got up and picked up a shovel and started to help her. "Alright i see." He smiled as he began to help her with planting
Kara smiled as she started planting. "So, are new around here?"
Old 02-24-2011, 06:22 AM   #109
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

"You could say that." He said smileing, "I see you have been around for awhile, well atleast your family have."

Old 02-24-2011, 06:24 AM   #110
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"You could say that." He said smileing, "I see you have been around for awhile, well atleast your family have."
Kara smiled "Yeah, you can say they have." her golden blond hair blowing in the slight breeze.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:27 AM   #111
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara smiled "Yeah, you can say they have." her golden blond hair blowing in the slight breeze.
Alucard looked up and smelt the scent of her hair and her body. He felt a slight tinggleing feeling. "Why now!" He thought. he looked at her. "I must say Kara your beauty matches that of the pool."

Old 02-24-2011, 06:30 AM   #112
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard looked up and smelt the scent of her hair and her body. He felt a slight tinggleing feeling. "Why now!" He thought. he looked at her. "I must say Kara your beauty matches that of the pool."
Kara blushed "Well... Um, thanks." as she looked down planting anther plant.
"Stay cool, Kara," thought Kara then she looked at him "Even though he is cute."
Old 02-24-2011, 06:32 AM   #113
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara blushed "Well... Um, thanks." as she looked down planting anther plant.
"Stay cool, Kara," thought Kara then she looked at him "Even though he is cute."
Alucard stretched out as he seen her look away. He was bout done digging. As he looked back down. "So you use herbs for medical reasons?

Old 02-24-2011, 06:34 AM   #114
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard stretched out as he seen her look away. He was bout done digging. As he looked back down. "So you use herbs for medical reasons?
She sighed as she planted the last plant. "Most of them, sometimes I use them to make the house smell better and some are good for your skin."
Old 02-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #115
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She sighed as she planted the last plant. "Most of them, sometimes I use them to make the house smell better and some are good for your skin."
"Oh I see" Alucard smiled as he got done digging and panted his plants. "These would seem to be a good choice Kara."

Old 02-24-2011, 06:40 AM   #116
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Oh I see" Alucard smiled as he got done digging and panted his plants. "These would seem to be a good choice Kara."
Kara smiled and blushed "Yeah, thanks." another breeze blew over them. Kara smelled his scent. She felt this weird feeling. "His scent, so intosicating," thought Kara.
Kara blushed "It is breezy today isn't it?"
Old 02-24-2011, 06:44 AM   #117
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kara smiled and blushed "Yeah, thanks." another breeze blew over them. Kara smelled his scent. She felt this weird feeling. "His scent, so intosicating," thought Kara.
Kara blushed "It is breezy today isn't it?"
Alucard got another smell of her sweet scent, his body began to shutter, "No Get a hold of your self." He smiled, "Yeah it is Kara. It is surprising." He looked at her as the cool wind blew across his cool skin, As he reach down to his pouch and felt his inhaller type thing was gone. "I must of droped it when we bumped into each other" He thought

Old 02-24-2011, 06:47 AM   #118
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alucard got another smell of her sweet scent, his body began to shutter, "No Get a hold of your self." He smiled, "Yeah it is Kara. It is surprising." He looked at her as the cool wind blew across his cool skin, As he reach down to his pouch and felt his inhaller type thing was gone. "I must of droped it when we bumped into each other" He thought
"Yeah, I never would of guessed," said Kara. Another breeze hit them. Kara shivered a bit "And it is cold too. Another thing I would of never guessed."
Old 02-24-2011, 06:50 AM   #119
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Yeah, I never would of guessed," said Kara. Another breeze hit them. Kara shivered a bit "And it is cold too. Another thing I would of never guessed."
Her intoxicating scent blew past him again and he took an hard gulp and let out a soft sigh, "I am sorry kara would you like my coat?"

Old 02-24-2011, 06:55 AM   #120
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Her intoxicating scent blew past him again and he took an hard gulp and let out a soft sigh, "I am sorry kara would you like my coat?"
Kara blushed "Yes, thank you," said Kara. Another breeze hit them. She smelled his scent. She try not to shiver "Got to get out of this wind," thought Kara. "His scent is almost too much!"
"Hey would you like to go under the willow tree? It might be less breezy there," asked Kara.