Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 529 Discussion

It's out.

Now Gin and Kin might be Naruto's long long lost, second removed, then added by mirage brother And Asmuma gets to shine. But I want Sasuke to be shown >:

Kin fail...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 02-23-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Chapter 529 discussion

It was pretty anti-climatic for me. What I assumed would be so hard to stop was beaten in a couple of pages. Still disappointed that Ginkaku apparently had plenty of power, yet he cowered in fear like a Genin.

Overall disappointed so far with Darui's Division mini arc, but Darui himself is fine.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 02-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #3
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I dunno, I didn't like this section of the war much at all. I don't like Kinkaku and Ginkaku because they really weren't that strong, but they beat Tobirama (he's on of my favorite characters :[ ). Like, with those lame weapons they just seemed like they had no actual power. And I like how there was an entire division, but only Darui fought them..: |

And okay, the Fox's chakra is supposed to burn people when Naruto is in a cloak form. Tell me how that Fox didn't kill them when it ate them, nor when they were inside. Eating its chakra, pfft. And it was a rather quick battle for them to be so strong, and it only took Darui. It just makes Tobirama look bad, and that annoys me :s

Liked seeing Shikamaru and Shikaku, though.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Well, his Chakra Cloak might be different. You never know with Kish-Iliketocontractimo myself.

I loved Ino Shika Cho though P:

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

What a disappointment this fight turned out to be. Speed of Light transportation? Eating the meat of the Kyuubi when they should of died the moment they came in contact with its chakra? Distant relatives of Rikudo? Kishi redeem your self and let Onoki v. Muu be the next fight
Old 02-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I liked it but it did go fast. I would have liked the fight to be longer but o well. I do like Darui more after this arc.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
Old 02-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
What a disappointment this fight turned out to be. Speed of Light transportation? Eating the meat of the Kyuubi when they should of died the moment they came in contact with its chakra? Distant relatives of Rikudo? Kishi redeem your self and let Onoki v. Muu be the next fight
I agree on how the explanations and the secretary's powers were bogus. Too bad it seems like were staying with this part of the war for a couple more fights as it said the reunion between Shikamaru and Asuma is next.

Not complaining about that though, should be interesting.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 02-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

In Bleach, Aizen VS Ichigo was only a few chapters longer than this and was still superb. Short =/= Bad. I don't see the problem, as always.

Kinkaku didn't fail. He would've killed Darui had Kitsuchi not arrived to stop him, note Kitsuchi's strength in that instance as well. Kitsuchi was surely a Jonin-level ninja. Also, Choji (who's strong in his own right) acted as a distraction while Shikamaru entered Shadow Possession, when really the Shadow Possession was a distraction for Mind Transfer as well as a delay. After the Mind Transfer success, Ino merely had to respond to Darui's call to get Kinkaku sucked in. If anything's to blame, it's Shikaku's intellect for setting this all up.

It was not Darui alone, in fact if even Samui hadn't been there Darui would've been sucked in because of the curse's additional condition. So, it was Samui, Darui, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Shikaku, Kitsuchi, and even Mabui for being so dang quick. Alone, any one of them would've been defeated, possibly all of them. But fortunately, this is a war, one-on-one doesn't exist here.

As for the eating the fox's meat and surviving thing, it's not like it's anything short of all the other impressive stuff in Naruto. Some of the ninja simply have such great chakra that they're that effective.

I thought this chapter was good. Three war generals are now on the same battlefield, they're controlling the flow of this war and Madara is doomed to fail.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #9
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

......you people can't be pleased huh? unlike SOME of you guys i actually enjoyed this chapter a lot. Darui is so the blackashi from 526-current.

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #10
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

narutos uncle kin and gin ????? eating the insides of the kyuubi with no regard to digestive acids probably going for a swim to??? that explanation was pretty poor but other than that it wasnt bad at all
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I wonder when the bad guys are going to start to win some fights.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
Old 02-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #12
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D 2008 View Post
I wonder when the bad guys are going to start to win some fights.
It appears that unlike most other works of fiction, the good guys are actually winning legitimately. Sure, Kinkaku may have been a bit overhyped, but it's not like he was taken down by Ino-Shika-Cho for being stupid. They outmaneuvered him tactically, he made no fault. The exact same thing happened when Kakashi took down Haku and Zabuza, and the same thing happened when Kankuro took down Sasori and Deidara, although both statements are untrue because it took a lot more than just them. In fact, if you look at any Ninja Alliance victory, it was the work of at least several people, all of whom skilled.

But let's not forget now. Nagato and Itachi are still out there, as well as Hanzo and Kimimaro, all of whom powerful contenders. There's especially still the Seven Ninja Swordsmen. The ninja have suffered many casualties already, if you want to see some loss I would expect just a bit more soon.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #13
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

not bad. Some character growth there for Ino,Shika,Cho. And Ino finally got a noteworthy feat. And as someone said above, impressive entrance for Kitsuchi. I was impressed with him.

My only problem lies with the whole "five treasures" idea. I mean the last treasure ends up serving the same purpose as the gourd but only does it much more easily and efficiently.....so I ask you Rikudo Sage.....WHAT WAS THE POINT IN THE DAMN GOURD!? Why bother with it when you have another ultimate weapon that serves the same damn purpose 100 times more efficiently? The gourd served it's purpose to the storyline I guess but in logic there was never any purpose in it being one of RS's great treasures when he had the pot.

Overall I'm just glad the Kin-Gin mini-arc is over bc I've found their characters, their story, and their weapons to be lame, and the fashion that their kyuubi power manifested in them was just completely unoriginal (almost exact same as Naruto before control, appearance and ability).

Let's get back to Kakashi's squad.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 02-23-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

apparently Naruto felt a disturbance in the force...
Old 02-23-2011, 08:11 PM   #15
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Thumbs up for Naruto sensing abilities. To sense Kin's chakra from where he is located is remarkable

Last edited by Yori; 02-23-2011 at 08:33 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #16
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
It appears that unlike most other works of fiction, the good guys are actually winning legitimately. Sure, Kinkaku may have been a bit overhyped, but it's not like he was taken down by Ino-Shika-Cho for being stupid. They outmaneuvered him tactically, he made no fault. The exact same thing happened when Kakashi took down Haku and Zabuza, and the same thing happened when Kankuro took down Sasori and Deidara, although both statements are untrue because it took a lot more than just them. In fact, if you look at any Ninja Alliance victory, it was the work of at least several people, all of whom skilled.

But let's not forget now. Nagato and Itachi are still out there, as well as Hanzo and Kimimaro, all of whom powerful contenders. There's especially still the Seven Ninja Swordsmen. The ninja have suffered many casualties already, if you want to see some loss I would expect just a bit more soon.
I'm not putting down the good guys wins. I think they are putting up a good fight. I just meant that in stories it normally goes back and forth with the bad guys winning then the good guys and so forth. I think that we are about to see the bad guys do something powerful that it will look like they are about to win then at the last minute someone like Naruto will save the day.

Support our troops
Old 02-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #17
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

was ok Chap. i loved the stone dude's entrance was impressive. also as said above Ino's growth was a nice showing.

as to the 2 brothers surviving and gaining 9-tails chakra. i liked Kishi's explaination. that they are of the SotSP's lineage would account for their mutation since he is the one that created the biju.

more and more i could see Shikaku as Hokage just for his leadership and tactics.

and i called it that Naruto would sense the brothers eventually. hope that gets him interested into whats going on outside finally.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 02-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #18
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not much to talk about really. D330 has already summed up the chapter from a diehard fan's POV.

As far as I am concerned, Kin + Gin + Rikudo lineage + Fox's meat + Ino = FAIL

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 02-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #19
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Thumbs up for Naruto sensing abilities. To sense Kin's chakra from where he is located is remarkable
That was EPIC.

Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #20
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
That was EPIC.

Epic? But wheres it been until now? there has been an entire army waging war out side and he has he most finaly tuned sencing abilitys and it took him this long too say gee mister whats going on?...Please!