Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #41
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother
((Since history got restarted, I'll change Ijirashii's history....maybe make him abused,neglected,or something. Instead of using the same rough childhood everyone else uses [especially in the manga XD]. Well I'll post my actual RP sometime soon))
(( Same here. I'm gonna change Mizuki up quite a bit history/ability's wise. ^^ ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #42
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

(( K, Rashii. ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Nodding with a smirk, Nickito took his hand away from his arm. "So one of those made up words that mean nothing." He said nonchalantly, leaning against the side of the door as he stifled a yawn. "No, that's fine. Not like there's anything official going on today or anything." He said, checking he had everything else tightly secured. "As long as I'm prepared for something sudden, I'm fine." He said with a smile.
With a somewhat silly grin, Ren nodded. "Yeah, pretty much. I've said it for so long, you know, that I ended up just saying it regularly...," she reminded him, scratching the back of her head for a moment. Inwardly, she was debating whether or not to tell him about her strange dream, and the fact that it had been occurring over and over again as of late. Deciding it would probably be best to say during breakfast, she held it in for the time being, although the kunoichi's expression probably said that there was something bothering her. At the time, Ren wasn't the best at hiding what was going on in her head, at least to those that had known her for a long time.

"Alright. Whatever suits you. Shall we go?"

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #43
Cadmium Kisses
Genin

Cadmium Kisses is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Habataitara modorenai to itte.

Namida no ato ni wa nazeka fukkireta.

~*~

Shoushin had never felt the earth in such a way that made his heart tingle even through the reed-and-iron braid of his peach-tinted sandals. He was unfocused, distant; his mind grew blurred, his soul grew dim, and his heart was spirited away by the tantalizing display of the Moon Lanterns strung carefully amongst the quaintness of the banbuu homes. Shoushin had lost his silver-plated hair ties somewhere in the arms of a forest of hours past; shrugging, he flipped the snow-colored tresses out of the glare of the lavender pierce of his eyes. Through the razor-thin splints of moonlight softly quieted by the wisps of black fog waltzing out of just a null void in the atmosphere. It grew chilling, but not one hair stood up on Shoushin’s form; he was too determined to be cold at a time like this.

Hitoribocchi…

“Ikidhori!”

Silver-green starlight splintered rapidly into a coalescent, incandescent sphere of ancient muttering and yawns. It shook itself, almost as if it sneezed; it seemed to blink, but not in a way that could easily be detected, since it was just a mass of energy after all. The frame of the silver-green haze began to slim and bend, swiftly unfolding as drops of mist fluttered down to its shadow, unseen in the consuming shadow purging the hearts of the village. Two glorious wings cuffed around themselves, shining with utmost bioluminescence and royalty. Beams of light which appeared to be ribbons sprouted from the monarchy of Chakra, finally braiding around and forming a radiant Luna Moth of all sorts, about the size of Shoushin’s palm.

Master Shoushin.” The Moth seemed to nod.

~*~

Together the two walked along the stripes of moonlight, which continued to become thinner and grayer with each passing moment. A wolf howled somewhere, a sound not unfamiliar to Shoushin; stopping in mid-step, he turned, locating the source of the sound a few miles away, and smiled dimly.

“I do hope I can find a place to rest. I’m awfully tired from our journey through those…” He turned awkwardly. “Those woods.” Shoushin shook his head in irritation.

Ashioto.

Master, I do believe there is someone over there.” Ikidhori jittered, anxious.
Shoushin deftly spun around, knocking a truss of hair back into the way of his vision. Blowing out a puff of hair, he flung the snowy locks back into place, ripping out the blossom from a nearby peach tree and crudely tying his hair back with the flowers. There were footsteps, in fact; but, footsteps so quiet, so childish, that they could only be coming from one with a pure heart. He fumbled with his Keys of Thirteen, trying to find the best one; however, he was too exhausted (and somewhat far too lazy) to hold them steady. Instead, he did the next best thing.

He smiled.

Master, what are you doing? It could be an enemy.” The Moth continued to flutter, sending out small huffs of a glowing metallic powder as it darted back and forth to stay in flight.

“Don’t worry about it.” Shoushin said with a chuckle, a laugh so childish and happy that it seemed to light up the sky, if only for a moment, before the ephemeral moonlight was dragged back into seclusion by the damp black curls of shadow and mist.

~*~

A bug had landed courageously on his cheek, batting at his winter cream skin with its sonic wings before buzzing away elsewhere to find a better host for bloodsucking. Shoushin swatted his cheek a second too late, accidentally slapping himself, reddening the right side of his face with his hand and his blushing. It was never a good thing to embarrass yourself in front of Ikidhori, of course.

Ikidhori laughed on three different planes, twirling splinters of twilight around the boy.

You’re not very smart, Master. A Prince like me has no reason to listen to you!” The Moth laughed again, landed quietly on his shoulder.

“I oughta squash you like the bug you are.” Shoushin smiled playfully, poking down the left wing of Ikidhori antagonizingly.

Hmm?

A sudden split wedged its way into Shoushin’s mind. He cried out sharply, gripping his right temple with a poorly-bandaged hand.

Ahhh!

He dropped to his knees.

Uhh…I…

Ikidhori cried out as the Familiar Bond broke sharply, disappearing from this world.

I…

Shoushin Kokoro lay there, stained by water, dirt, blood, and a single glowing blossom in his hair.

Last edited by Cadmium Kisses; 02-23-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Cadmium Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #44
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Alucard sat there as his food was brought out to him. He looked at the pancakes and kind of cringed, than began to eat them slow, Savoring their sweet moist taste. He smiled as he ate his food and drank his water.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #45
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

"Bye! See you later" Ijirashii said leaving a building. "Okay, but be back soon" a voice called out. "Yeah, yeah" Ijirashii said leaving the orphanage. ((So not making a fourteen year old owning his own home/apartment....yet. And yeah so I'm sticking with abused, so probably wind up getting disowned, or so..)). Ijirashii walked down the streets of the village. "Hm? Ah so they are finally building one of those. That will be nice" he said walking by a construction site. "What can I do today?" he asked himself. ((Restarted history before he made friends! 8D))

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #46
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
(( K, Rashii. ))

With a somewhat silly grin, Ren nodded. "Yeah, pretty much. I've said it for so long, you know, that I ended up just saying it regularly...," she reminded him, scratching the back of her head for a moment. Inwardly, she was debating whether or not to tell him about her strange dream, and the fact that it had been occurring over and over again as of late. Deciding it would probably be best to say during breakfast, she held it in for the time being, although the kunoichi's expression probably said that there was something bothering her. At the time, Ren wasn't the best at hiding what was going on in her head, at least to those that had known her for a long time.

"Alright. Whatever suits you. Shall we go?"
"Mhm." Nickito sounded quietly, tilting his head a bit. "Lead the way then." He said with a slightly forced smile.

[Sorry, trying to decide character stuff xD]

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #47
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
"Mhm." Nickito sounded quietly, tilting his head a bit. "Lead the way then." He said with a slightly forced smile.

[Sorry, trying to decide character stuff xD]
(( It's fine. I'll be brief. ))

With a smile, Ren led Nickito back out and locked the door behind them, looking around. "Should we just go to the usual?" she asked. Sometimes, their squad would go out and get food together.

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 02-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #48
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Miyo walk out of the shop after eating with Nasako and start walking back down the street Miyo look up at the sky not watching were she was going.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:35 PM   #49
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Miyo walk out of the shop after eating with Nasako and start walking back down the street Miyo look up at the sky not watching were she was going.
Lone walks down the street. He looks up at the sky not watching ere he was going. He soon bumped into this girl."I'm sorry I didn't see you."He says to her.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #50
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
"Bye! See you later" Ijirashii said leaving a building. "Okay, but be back soon" a voice called out. "Yeah, yeah" Ijirashii said leaving the orphanage. ((So not making a fourteen year old owning his own home/apartment....yet. And yeah so I'm sticking with abused, so probably wind up getting disowned, or so..)). Ijirashii walked down the streets of the village. "Hm? Ah so they are finally building one of those. That will be nice" he said walking by a construction site. "What can I do today?" he asked himself. ((Restarted history before he made friends! 8D))
[Hi, you're gonna RP with us, k? K.]

Quote:
(( It's fine. I'll be brief. ))

With a smile, Ren led Nickito back out and locked the door behind them, looking around. "Should we just go to the usual?" she asked. Sometimes, their squad would go out and get food together.
"Sure, that sounds like a good idea." He said, turning to the direction that the restaurant they usually went was located. Nickito took off at high speeds, laughing loudly. "RACE YA!!!" He called back, running around a corner where construction was being conducted. He wasn't paying attention as he looked, and he flew into a something harm. IT felt like a body. Coughing as he pushed himself up off of the ground. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to hit you." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #51
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Alucard paid for his food and headed out of the shop. He walked into the sun light and looked up, I need to get my head band he thought. So he started to walk to the Kage mansion looking at the ground as he walked.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #52
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea." He said, turning to the direction that the restaurant they usually went was located. Nickito took off at high speeds, laughing loudly. "RACE YA!!!" He called back, running around a corner where construction was being conducted. He wasn't paying attention as he looked, and he flew into a something harm. IT felt like a body. Coughing as he pushed himself up off of the ground. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to hit you." He said, rubbing the back of his head.
"Ouch"said Miyo rubing the back of her head after being hit by somebody hard"It okay"she looking to a guy in front of her.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #53
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

(( Miyo... He was talking to Ijirashii. xD ))

As they walked, Nickito suddenly started to run very quickly, laughing. When he declared it was a race, Ren grinned and started to follow him, but slowed when she turned the corner in fear of running into someone. However, what she saw was that Nick had, in fact, plowed right into someone accidentally.

"Whoops... Maybe we shouldn't race much around the Village anymore...," she commented, then went over to the manpile. "Are you two alright?"

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3

Last edited by SakuraRen; 02-23-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #54
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone walks down the street. He looks up at the sky not watching ere he was going. He soon bumped into this girl."I'm sorry I didn't see you."He says to her.
(I am sorry i did,t see your post,i will meet up with you later)
Old 02-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #55
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
(I am sorry i did,t see your post,i will meet up with you later)
(Alright....)

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #56
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:

Ijirashii fell on the ground from the impact. "Ow!" he said rubbing his head. He stood up and brushed his long hair getting some dust and dirt out of it. "Eh, it's okay I guess" he responded

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #57
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Alucard finally reached the Tsukikage's mansion, as he walked in. He seen other ninja gathering and talking bout something. He just shruged and made his way to where the Tsukikage was at. He politely knocked on the door. "Miss Tsukikage, may I come in?" He asked

Old 02-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #58
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

As they walked, Nickito suddenly started to run very quickly, laughing. When he declared it was a race, Ren grinned and started to follow him, but slowed when she turned the corner in fear of running into someone. However, what she saw was that Nick had, in fact, plowed right into someone accidentally.

"Whoops... Maybe we shouldn't race much around the Village anymore...," she commented, then went over to the manpile. "Are you two alright?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Ijirashii fell on the ground from the impact. "Ow!" he said rubbing his head. He stood up and brushed his long hair getting some dust and dirt out of it. "Eh, it's okay I guess" he responded
"Yea, that's probably a good idea, Ren." He said, stretching his arms upward. "Yea, sorry about that. I was just messing around with my cousin, Ren." He said with a small smile, glancing back at Ren for a second. "Oh, well, this is Ren, and I'm Nickito. Members of the Tasogare Clan, at your service." He said, jokingly bowing a bit.

/Heil

Old 02-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #59
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Alucard finally reached the Tsukikage's mansion, as he walked in. He seen other ninja gathering and talking bout something. He just shruged and made his way to where the Tsukikage was at. He politely knocked on the door. "Miss Tsukikage, may I come in?" He asked
Looking up from her work, a smile graced Yotaki's features once again as she shoved the files into the appropriate folder, placing her pen in the cylindrical container that was placed oddly on her desk.

"Enter!" the Chikako called out in response to Alucard's request to enter her office.

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 02-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #60
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(Alright....)
(Okay Sorry Ren,I got mix up)

"Ouch"said Miyo rubing the back of her head after being hit by somebody hard"It okay"she looking to see a guy in front of her.