Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #6921
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(Look at your rep, Kiba.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #6922
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Pool: Yesss! We are! I hear they have a pokemon statue... Some two giant legendaries...
Jeremy: "Legendaries huh??" *jeremy walked down towards the city.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #6923
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Pool: *catches up with you* Plus, another gym leader! She's rough.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #6924
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
(Look at your rep, Kiba.)
(Did you mean to positive rep me? If so... THANK you I now have 4 rep power thanks to youUUU!)

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #6925
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(I did but I furked your rep table up )

Old 02-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #6926
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

(that is true. And is my sig better now)

Old 02-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #6927
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Not really v.v)

Old 02-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #6928
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

(Night guys)
(Night treat)

Old 02-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #6929
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: *catches up with you* Plus, another gym leader! She's rough.
Jeremy: Will i be ready??

Old 02-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #6930
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Mind = Blown)
Pool: You might need a bit more practice Jeremy. Want to practice spar again? I'll use two different pokemon this time

Old 02-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #6931
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Mind = Blown)
Pool: You might need a bit more practice Jeremy. Want to practice spar again? I'll use two different pokemon this time
(It's my ringtone............
jk)

Old 02-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #6932
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(You weren't in before the edit... lol.)

Old 02-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #6933
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Mind = Blown)
Jeremy: "Umm alright, Thats cool with me"

Old 02-21-2011, 08:13 PM   #6934
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: Go Weezing! *Weezing comes out of it's pokeball*

Old 02-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #6935
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: Go Weezing! *Weezing comes out of it's pokeball*
Jeremy:Ho Magnamite!!" *Mangamite acomes out of the bokeball*

Old 02-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #6936
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: Crap... Tackle! *Weezing charges at Magnemite*

Old 02-21-2011, 08:26 PM   #6937
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(I guess I'll get into this again)
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #6938
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Damn right you will )

Old 02-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #6939
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: Crap... Tackle! *Weezing charges at Magnemite*
Jeremy:"Magnamite, Use sonicboom to send him back then, Supersonic to confusse him!" *Magnamite sends a sonicboom at the charging weezeing then tried to hit him with a supersonic attack to confuse him.*

Old 02-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #6940
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: Weezing was hit with the sonic boom attack* I'm not falling for that again! Spin dodge! *Weezing spin dodges the confusion* Nice, now use the momentum from that and smokescreen! *Weezing keeps spinning and forms a vortex of smoke around the battlefield and tries to ram magnemite with the crushing blow*

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay