Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 02-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Post Bleach chapter 437 discussion!!

What an interesting chapter!!! I liked it!!! sooooo discuss if you read?!?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach chapter 437 discussion!!

Epic chapter. But I don't really get the purpose of Ichigo's Full Brink. I mean, I was hoping for more.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

It was decent
Old 02-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Swastika Break?! whoa! I dont know if I should think its awesome or offensive to Jews. Or maybe it symbolizes something I just dont see or understand

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
if you havent read go to "***** ******.***"
You're not allowed to say the website name on here.

I thought it was a good chapter. Ichigo's Fullbring is interesting, I'm still unconvinced Kugo is a good guy, and a new character is introduced. Why would he want Orihime to die? I think Bleach is the best manga I read as far as cliffhangers go.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #6
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerules_96 View Post
Swastika Break?! whoa! I dont know if I should think its awesome or offensive to Jews. Or maybe it symbolizes something I just dont see or understand
The Swastika did not originate in germany. Many other ancient cultures used it before the Nazi's and it's meanings in those culture's was a representation of things such as life, good luck, strength, ect. It's purpose was always something positive until the Nazi's sullied it.

Quote:
Epic chapter. But I don't really get the purpose of Ichigo's Full Brink. I mean, I was hoping for more.
Yea me too. It's early tho. I'm sure there's more to it. Besides, we know it will of course go through several upgrades.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

im gonna be honest Bleach is the only manga currently that feals like bleach naruto doesnt even feal like naruto latley one piece was better in its prime before the time skip.

but this chapter was actually good ichigo used his fullbring but now i wonder whats next for him and will he be able to see Zangetsu again or will he have a whole diffrent zanpakto and the badge what else does it have stored in it so many questions i have and they guy who asked orhime to die what role will he play ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:45 AM   #8
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I am confused on what Ichigo's attack actually did. Did it make like a vortex or something?
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's basically a "Getsuga Tensho Version 2". As soon as Ichigo calmed down and started getting into the feel of the battle, that energy resonated with the badge, and it released spirit energy in a new form. He swung the badge, and it allowed him to send a spinning type of Getsuga flying towards Mr. Pork. At least, that's what I believe happened. It probably didn't do much damage due to Ichigo being shrunken. If he were life-size, it might do the same amount of damage as his old Getsuga Tensho, if not more.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #10
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Yea me too. It's early tho. I'm sure there's more to it. Besides, we know it will of course go through several upgrades.
When he said Getsuga Tenshou, I was hoping for something just epic.. Like a combo of the attack and his final forum

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

sorry for posting thye website blah to you up there... but oh well.... anywayyy the only freaking cool thing about the chapter is when orihime was told she shall die o.o

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #12
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I liked it. Ichigo carried some of his shinigami power to his next life. Twas cool.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #13
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really liked the chapter. I'm glad that Ichigo is SLOWLY getting his powers back finally (Well sorta. Lol). What role his Fullbring has in restoring his Soul Reaper powers I'm really curious about. It was cool how they gave the badge that Ichigo got WAY back more purpose then just for him to turn Soul Reaper. Can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #14
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The story for Bleach has taken an whole new turn. One Piece still feels the same and Narto has jst reached the climax of the series.

Seriously Naruto stopped feeling like Naruto after its time skip.

That was an interesting cliffhanger but seriously it was sorta retarded that gy jst came out of nowhere and how he said he was going to kill Orihime was lame.

..............Woah...wait a minute this arc is starting feel like the Rokudo Murkuro arc from KHR.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:48 AM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

how is it reatarded that he showed up out of nowere it plays into the fact that ichigos friends are being attacked uryu had his arm cut off and now some guy wants to kill orhime it matches in a sense mean while ichigo has no idea since he aiming to get his soul reaper powers back with the fullbringers who for all we know are behind the whole thing.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #16
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No I meant it was retarded how he did it.

He couldn't have made an cooler entrance than that.

I somewhat expected this was gonna happen.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 02-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

true ill give u that his entrance could have been alot better but maybe he wont play a big role.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #18
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Seriuosly an chubby high school student with an hair cut worse than Shinji and Rock Lee..these new villians are lame compared to the Arrancars.....at least they looked cool and act cool.

About the whole important role thing...yeah your probably right but the past Bleach villians who weren't that important to the story still got bad ass introductions.

Here is the thread:

Tags
bleach, chad, chapter, ichigo, manga, orihime