Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: R1: Dark V.S. Cosmos

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting distance: 15 meters

Cosmos go first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BFVT: R1: Dark V.S. Cosmos

-Bored, and with nothing else to do, Damian, fires random Byakuri into the distance. He hits a wall further down into the dungeon causing a large hole. He climbed through the hole, and found himself in an underground hallway simply surrounded by candlelight. As he walked through the hallway, Damian saw doors into different cells, some bones, others holding other live soul reapers. Off course, the live soul reapers had been more detained than He, preventing them from using the same strategy he had. As Damian continued looking for and exit, a sharp, strong spiritual pressure brought him to his knees. He shook it off, and raised his own as a counter. Damian then drew his blade, waiting for another threat.-
Old 02-23-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

dark R1 ends soon. Get it done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #4
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

I doubt Darks going to reply.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
kg gangster
Vongola XI

Then you'll win and advance XD

Old 02-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

That sucks. Kinda Boring, Ya know?
And how are you going to pick matches next round?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey it's cosmos!

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 02-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
kg gangster
Vongola XI

the number you have been assasigned will be put into a random number generator with everyone elses that won.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Hey it's cosmos!
Hey Bacon. What's shakin?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #10
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not much, just scavenging in a browser mmo. How about you?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #11
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Playing God of War.
What mmo is it?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:47 PM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Dead frontier.

Is it the third one?

Quote:

Old 02-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #13
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Yes. I can't do the music thingy. It's getting annoying.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #14
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
-Bored, and with nothing else to do, Damian, fires random Byakuri into the distance. He hits a wall further down into the dungeon causing a large hole. He climbed through the hole, and found himself in an underground hallway simply surrounded by candlelight. As he walked through the hallway, Damian saw doors into different cells, some bones, others holding other live soul reapers. Off course, the live soul reapers had been more detained than He, preventing them from using the same strategy he had. As Damian continued looking for and exit, a sharp, strong spiritual pressure brought him to his knees. He shook it off, and raised his own as a counter. Damian then drew his blade, waiting for another threat.-
In the Dungeon of Las Noches,I take a quick trip down here,looking for extra bones for my experiments. I feel the raised spiritual pressure of something alive,so I rush at it,pulling an orb of Dark SE off my belt which transforms into a Trident.

I look to see Cosmo,returned.I challenge him to a quick battle,and I form a bala in my right hand, and quickly advance sonidoing next to him,and attempt to shove the bala into his side,which will rip through him.

With that,I attempt a punch to the back of his neck,just above his spinal cord,which should keep him paralyzed,and cause come brain damage,as I attempt to thrust my trident forward into the middle of his back,stabbing him right into the spine,causing further damage. I also ATTEMPT to send some Superheated SP through my trident,which will burn his spinal cord,and even go up to his brain step,which will incinerate his brain,causing an immediate death if it hits.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

You caught the same bala, or did you use two?
Old 02-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #16
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

One bala,formed on my hand

Old 02-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #17
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez View Post
In the Dungeon of Las Noches,I take a quick trip down here,looking for extra bones for my experiments. I feel the raised spiritual pressure of something alive,so I rush at it,pulling an orb of Dark SE off my belt which transforms into a Trident.

I look to see Cosmo,returned.I challenge him to a quick battle,and I form a bala in my right hand, and quickly advance sonidoing next to him,and attempt to shove the bala into his side,which will rip through him.

With that,I attempt a punch to the back of his neck,just above his spinal cord,which should keep him paralyzed,and cause come brain damage,as I attempt to thrust my trident forward into the middle of his back,stabbing him right into the spine,causing further damage. I also ATTEMPT to send some Superheated SP through my trident,which will burn his spinal cord,and even go up to his brain step,which will incinerate his brain,causing an immediate death if it hits.

========================
Damian, Still on his knees, saw at the end of the hallway a light. Then suddenly, it jetted. Scared, Damian Reacted by jumping up as hard as he could using his own spiritual pressure breaking the roof.(Should it be called a roof? I mean, it's not the top of the building. Lets call it the basement roof. That sounds good.) After breaking the basement roof, Damian brushed him self off and pick up his blade and sheathed it. He then began charging golden orbs of his own spiritual pressure in his palm, waiting again for his opponents next move.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #18
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
Sorry, I read it wrong. And I don't care if you use Implied Attempts. Whatever makes you comfortable.

========================
Damian, Still on his knees, saw at the end of the hallway a light. Then suddenly, it jetted. Scared, Damian Reacted by jumping up as hard as he could using his own spiritual pressure breaking the roof.(Should it be called a roof? I mean, it's not the top of the building. Lets call it the basement roof. That sounds good.) After breaking the basement roof, Damian brushed him self off and pick up his blade and sheathed it. He then began charging golden orbs of his own spiritual pressure in his palm, waiting again for his opponents next move.
Alright,I'll use implied attempts then,and It's a ceiling to be exact.
-----------------------

I look and see my prey rushing to the next floor above us. I continue to pursuit him,and look to see him charging golden orbs.

With the bala I never got to use in hand,I immediatley shoot it at him,serving as a distraction,but it will shred though you if it hits.

I then spin my trident in one hand,forming some of my Dark SP along it. The Dark SP will become visible,looking like a deep black fog.I point my trident at you,and the ark SE will shoot at you,but only like strong wind,going right thorugh you. It will engulf a wide radius,and is extremly wide.

Once the Dark SP passes through you,lacerations will appear all over you.The lacerations,covering your whole body,will be somewhat deep,alowing the Dark SP to enter them,and explode inside of your muscles,damaging muscles,tendons,ligaments,bones,and even blood vessles,leaving you a bloody mess,and if not dead,nearly dead.

Old 02-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #19
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez View Post
Alright,I'll use implied attempts then,and It's a ceiling to be exact.
-----------------------

I look and see my prey rushing to the next floor above us. I continue to pursuit him,and look to see him charging golden orbs.

With the bala I never got to use in hand,I immediatley shoot it at him,serving as a distraction,but it will shred though you if it hits.

I then spin my trident in one hand,forming some of my Dark SP along it. The Dark SP will become visible,looking like a deep black fog.I point my trident at you,and the ark SE will shoot at you,but only like strong wind,going right thorugh you. It will engulf a wide radius,and is extremly wide.

Once the Dark SP passes through you,lacerations will appear all over you.The lacerations,covering your whole body,will be somewhat deep,alowing the Dark SP to enter them,and explode inside of your muscles,damaging muscles,tendons,ligaments,bones,and even blood vessles,leaving you a bloody mess,and if not dead,nearly dead.
Yea, I came to that conclusion a few minutes ago.
++++++++++++++++++++
Damian saw a dark figure rising through the hole he had generated seconds ago. It climbed through the dust almost gracefully, but still holding that same orb. All he saw through the dust was the figure and the shining orb. Then, through the dust cloud, the orb flew. It created a small tunnel through the smoke, and the force generated by the speed it was moving pushed the dust away very fast. Damian stated, "Redimio," and the orb in the palm of his right hand expanded into a box around him. Once the Bala hit, it caused a large crack in the box, which quickly fixed itself by feeding on Damian's own Reiatsu. Then, the box fell in on itself corresponding to the outer edging of his clothes. This gave Damian a goldenish look.

Damian rose to his feet, still holding the other golden orb in his left hand, now the size of a basketball. In his right, holding a new penny-sized one. Then, his assailant forced out a black smoke. Damian allowed the wave to pass through him, as he didn't know what was going to happen. The smoke was slightly heavy, causing him to stumble. And then suddenly, Multiple cuts and scratches appeared all over his golden armor. He began to realize this to only be one thing, Dark's SP. The cuts continued, and at his current level, Damian wasn't producing enough SP to defend himself. One Cut caused a large crack, starting from his right arm, through his back, and down through his left leg. Damian caused his SP to skyrocket, thickening Redimio's armor, and tripling the speed at which the Golden orbs in his hand. The orb in his left hand would now brighter, but not bigger. The one in his right hand was at a comparable shine strength,but by far was not equivalent to the one in his left.

Damian Jumped up Near the ceiling giving him a better look into which had appeared to be a large white room, almost the size of a football field. Now, the Dark Fumes underneath him and he had thought he was out of harms way. Now, Damian's hand had been fully enveloped in the golden orbs, allowing them to be controlled in punches and other things. The increase in the brightness hadn't stopped, he was still charging them at a ridiculous rate. It was also becoming very hot in the room. Damian continued floating, dazing around the room trying to get a better look at his target, though he already knew who it was.
His voiced echoed through room, like a god. "Hello."
Old 02-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Needs judging.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Closed Thread