Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi71 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Kakashi's real face?

Is Kakashi ever going to show his real face?

I HAVE A CHIBI ZABUZA AND CHIBI AKAMARU!

One of the best threads ever:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE
I AM ZABUZA!!! HEAR ME RAWRZ!

I don't like akamaru :/ Kakashi71 is my master...

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
ruff?...Zabuza..equalz...meanie...n...destroy..hat e..

Last edited by Kakashi71; 02-20-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Because, I was going to delete this, but I decided to let it die down as a different topic
Kakashi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: Naruto Chat Room

Do you think they will ever show Kakashi's face?
I mean its possible, but it would probably be by the end of the series, I don't know :/
And how would it happen? Would someone take it off, would he take it off, would their be any reason he has hid it all this time? would it get cut off in a battle maybe? I mean he might of just kept it on to look cool, or so he wouldn't look to cool? Or maybe its a curse not to take it off? (Probably not, I mean he eats right, plus its shown parts where he has taken his mask off, but you only see behind him)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE

Last edited by Kakashi71; 02-20-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Please edit your two posts after the OP and make it one big post. Spamming or multi-posting is infractable.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Dude really? I mean REALLY ಠ_ಠ. What do you think this forum was made for? To talk about puppies and rainbows?

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:26 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: I am deleting this thread

It's a legitimate thread.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

thread infraction

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

this is a perfect time for Jesus Face Palm. /gives to thread and the kid who made it.

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Dude really? I mean REALLY ಠ_ಠ. What do you think this forum was made for? To talk about puppies and rainbows?
Acutally a lot of people in this forum talk about more random stuff tehn puppies and rainbows look at off-topic.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:30 PM   #9
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

No this was something else but I just edited it to this!

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
Old 02-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #10
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

It was something else before!

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
Old 02-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The thread was legitimate before it was edited.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #12
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
The thread was legitimate before it was edited.
what was it before it was edited?

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Basically a Naruto Discussion thread. Which is what this section is about.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #14
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
Acutally a lot of people in this forum talk about more random stuff tehn puppies and rainbows look at off-topic.
not the point.
Quote:
It's a legitimate thread.
The forum was made to talk about Naruto. There is no need for a thread, when it's what the forum was made for.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

There's no reason to not have a thread for discussing the whole of Naruto. It is a legitimate thread.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #16
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

I posted the thread different because I told a Mod to delete it for me.
I am deleting it because I said, The forum is made for Naruto so I should just delete this thread.

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
Old 02-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Why do you want it deleted?

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #18
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Actually I was talking to a mod, so I decided I am going to make this a different thread, and then just let this die down

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
Old 02-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #19
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: Kakashi's real face?

Ok all better.

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
Old 02-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #20
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There's no reason to not have a thread for discussing the whole of Naruto. It is a legitimate thread.
That is what this forum is for. Plus there is loads of threads like this all ready.