Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Do you like this thread?
Yes 0 0%
BOO YA, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #81
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi71 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chat Room

My post count hasnt gone up today yet :/

I HAVE A CHIBI ZABUZA AND CHIBI AKAMARU!

One of the best threads ever:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE
I AM ZABUZA!!! HEAR ME RAWRZ!

I don't like akamaru :/ Kakashi71 is my master...

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
ruff?...Zabuza..equalz...meanie...n...destroy..hat e..
Kakashi71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #82
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

they dont count in this section

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #83
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi71 View Post
I dont know what happened to his brother and Girl friend here, (I forgot his brothers name suddenly) and Konan Senpai, I am not sure if their active anymore?
I remember you now xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Free range eggs in there too. Fancy omelette?
Ah so "the usual" Samey here, beh to the same as you .. BLEH!
eww...
/shudders

yes the usual. lmao the bleh people!

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #84
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Oh really? Dang

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
Old 02-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #85
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

yea it sucks

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #86
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

BRB (not sure if I am coming back actually xD)

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
Old 02-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #87
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi71 View Post
I dont know what happened to his brother and Girl friend here, (I forgot his brothers name suddenly) and Konan Senpai, I am not sure if their active anymore?
Hidan and Konan are both MIA.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #88
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

um lol

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #89
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Yum! xD

You make it sound as if i'm working in the local pub. OK! *shoves you some guinness*

Bleh! Our new word :3

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #90
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

nah i dont care/

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #91
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

random story moment: so last night I went to see my bro's ex to pick up my nephew. I was standing there with my bro, we were both gona be like "hallooww" when she opened the door but instead her sis opened the door and we stood there awkwardly looking at each other for like 5 min straight. xD

Old 02-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #92
Naruto_Addict
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto_Addict is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Helloooo :3
Naruto_Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #93
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

ignore me u >.>

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #94
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Yum! xD

You make it sound as if i'm working in the local pub. OK! *shoves you some guinness*

Bleh! Our new word :3
eww noooo!!!

no no no no >.< torture!!!!

lol hehehe

Old 02-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #95
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Addict View Post
Helloooo :3
hai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
ignore me u >.>
aww you're not being ignored...just pushed aside for a bit.
jk jk jk jk
/hugs

Old 02-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #96
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

*Eats LOOADS* COR YEA!

Psst ... I put suger in it *Over the top wink*

*Does that, and knocks laptop over* .... O_O Holy cow ..

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #97
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
*Eats LOOADS* COR YEA!

Psst ... I put suger in it *Over the top wink*

*Does that, and knocks laptop over* .... O_O Holy cow ..
-__- eww....

I bet you do...xD

wow...someone has been having their vitamins daily xD

Old 02-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #98
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

hiya!!!

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE