Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default BFVT: R1: Teh Mister Fluffy V.S. Anbu Ichimaru

Rules: Tourney Rules
Starting Distance: 25 meters

Anbu go first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BFVT: R1: Teh Mister Fluffy V.S. Anbu Ichimaru

Woot Woot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 02-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

U can go first bacon. I just didn't no who'd be on first

Old 02-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The air was humid and the forest of the menos was teeming with life. My orders were simple, eliminate my target in the quickest manner possible. Not much is known about my prey other than his energy signature. It was because of this uncertainty that I decided not to exert a lot of power until I was absolutely certain that I stood a chance. When I was leaping from one branch to another, I concealed my presence by absorbing the light around my body. The effects of this tactic would make me almost indistinguishable to my surrounding,but my spiritual powers would exude a faint presence.

After days of tracking him down, I finally was able to bear witness to him. He seemed unaware of my presence, or perhaps even a little oblivious. No matter what the case may be, I crouched upon the branch in the canopy of the forest. I cautiously drew my zanpaktou and ran my hand down the blade to release its hidden powers. It slowly began to undergo a metamorphosis until it took the shape of a bolt action sniper rifle. Immediately I pulled the bolt back while using the center of my palm as a focal point for my spiritual powers. What began to take shape was a rather intimidating rifle bullet, one that I placed into my rifle's chamber.

Once I had my opponent's skull within my sites, I cocked the bolt of the rifle and took a shot aimed towards his skull.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Closed Thread